• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Kokuten's Vault

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v320_Kokuten_Sheets_KokuBannar.gif

Hello! Welcome to my Vault. This where I throw all the things I deem showable to the public. I'm currently available for Sprites and Avatar making.

----
Original Post:

I am creative and I wish to share my things with you! If you havn't noticed recently, I sprite a little bit, and I've made a sprite line for Asher and Yukari.(For the respective avatars)
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v320_Kokuten_Sheets_miharusprite.png

I do a lot of sketch stuff as well, like the concepts for the Navy and Dress uniforms for the Star Military of Nepleslia.

There's the Knuckler, with diagram parts.

And the CSS Suit!

Of course, I've been told to ink and color my things, but hey I colored my sprites? Is that not enough? Of course it is, these are only my SARP related stuffs, anyway.

Count Yourself Lucky
A Nepleslian Lullaby

Sleep little child, sleep til' day,
Mommy and Daddy are here to stay.
If they come to take you away,
Mommy and Daddy will keep them at bay.

If Mommie's gone and Daddie's there,
Daddy will keep you in his care.
If they come to give you a scare,
Daddy will fight them if they dare.

If Daddie's gone and Mommie's here,
Mommy will make sure all is clear.
If they come and cause you fear,
Mommy will kick them in the rear.

If no one was there that you knew,
You're goin solo, sad but true.
Count yourself luck-y, get a clue,
Some-one cares to sing to you.

It means the even though Mommy and Daddy aren't there, there's someone who cares enough about you to sing a lullaby to you.

fetch.php

HE IS VICKENSMALL.

Presenting the Iromakuanhe with the most fan art on the site.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v320_Kokuten_Random_20Pics_zuslol.jpg

ZUS STORHAN, A-CUP EXTRAORDINAIRE.

So, recently I imported Asher into an RP of Kai's last night, and today I just so happened to have some free time between classes to pump out a drawing. Even though it's not exactly for the SARP, I figure it resembles the real thing enough to be relevant.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v320_Kokuten_Asherbhotr.jpg

RPG-D RPGfix
Back