• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Kokuten's Vault

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v320_Kokuten_Sheets_KokuBannar.gif

Hello! Welcome to my Vault. This where I throw all the things I deem showable to the public. I'm currently available for Sprites and Avatar making.

----
Original Post:

I am creative and I wish to share my things with you! If you havn't noticed recently, I sprite a little bit, and I've made a sprite line for Asher and Yukari.(For the respective avatars)
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v320_Kokuten_Sheets_miharusprite.png

I do a lot of sketch stuff as well, like the concepts for the Navy and Dress uniforms for the Star Military of Nepleslia.

There's the Knuckler, with diagram parts.

And the CSS Suit!

Of course, I've been told to ink and color my things, but hey I colored my sprites? Is that not enough? Of course it is, these are only my SARP related stuffs, anyway.

Kokuten, that is hilarious, especially that last panel! Kai, I read your question as if Smitty in your avatar was asking it, which made it even more funny ^_^

In reference to the Suku comic, OH GOD I THOUGHT THAT CREW HAD DISSOLVED AND SHE HAD BEEN SENT TO THE DEEPEST REACHES OF SPACE TO COMBAT THE MISHHU SINGLE-HANDEDLY WITH HER OWN PERSONAL BRAND OF EVIL. q_q

In reference to the flag, I like it.

Aendri said:
It's a neko, unless I horribly miss my guess.

Yus! You are right, it's a neko looking towards the capital of the flag pole, with tentacles! The kanji on each side are:

Election lit. Election

Choice lit. Selected

And yes, I made the bulk of the flag in photoshop, and drew the Neko is SAI with the line layer tool.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back