• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Kokuten's Vault

the face looks pretty good so far. Maybe consider bulking up and/or moving the neck a bit, though. Right now it looks like the neck is attached to his jawbone instead of his skull.

That sparkle in Amarukkuri's (Amari) eyes tells me she has enough emotion for the two of them! :<

I like this! We should totally use more comics to explain SARP concepts. XD

The Kuri's in this comic are cameos of...

Their profiles can be found on the wiki.

Reactions: Wes
Good god, look at all this awful content. I was terrible. Anywho, I'm gunna' post what I've been working on since I've been twiddling my thumbs waiting for things to start.

Armor Sprites
Prior to getting back into SARP, I've been working on spriting, so I decided to whet my creative appetite by making some out of some SARP content. It's mostly just the Daisy and Mindy. First, the sheet as it stands:

Animations
A little bit of movement to make some of them alive.

Then a little personality:

Rolf and Fujiwara

Symbols
And lastly, just for fun, I made a little family mon for the Fujiwaras.

Just some good fun to be had in the meantime while I wait for stuff to spin-up.

The flying Mindy you have in your sig is SO good

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…