• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Kokuten's Vault

More animations!
I thought perhaps Rolf seemed a little plain grinning next to Fujiwara. So, I decided to give him an upgrade, and flesh out some design preferences for the character.

The Asterian Banner
Occupied my time for the better part of a month, just a little thing. I thought I'd share some of the assets though.

The Final Cuts
Largely the finished product, with two different versions, a x1 size and a x2 size.

The Banner Assets
Here we have a few of the assets that made consisted the banner, individual sprites with particular styles and designs. The palettes are a bit messy as some of these sprites went through a few redesigns in the process of their creation.

Here's the rough initial draft of the background image of the fleet and the Asura system.

Then, a rough final for the interior section of the ship's viewport.

Lastly, the ship silhouettes used for the background. I tried to be as true to form as possible so that there could be an honest representation to the acting fleet assets.

And finally, the celebratory pre-final picture:

Fujiwara's not a fan, it seems.

More Animations!
Since I'm putting Chiaki in the 309th, I've decided to make a sprite for him, being an active character. (Eventually.)

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…