• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Kuvexian ST Tech?

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Some more information on Kuvexian ST would be highly appreciated! Currently all I know is that they can and do ST, but not much else. I don't want to ask too many leading questions, but some are nagging. Knowing if it's a vat of goo like Yamataians use or something different would be great. Knowing if they can heal with their ST tech in the way that hemosynth heals is of importance to me. Knowing the larger machinations of the process and how closely they compare to Yamataian ST tech would be appreciated. :D @Wes

I think baseline would get the basic package "Be happy you are Kuvexian" since they are Kuvexian. The enslaved and cannon fodder likely wouldn't and just die. Who cares about them, they don't have gold- erm money.

I wonder if Kuvexians can sell their cloning or mind backup rights to rich people who will get the ability to legally make armies of copies of that person whose file they purchased the rights to. So if you're a good soldier against Yamatai maybe you get approached with cash by someone who wants 20 of you as his personal guard.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back