Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• Got suggestions or a cool idea for Star Army? Share it in the new Suggestions Forum and vote on other ideas to let staff know what the community wants.

SYNC Kwabba-an/Kyle

hyralt

🌟 Site Supporter
RP Date
YE 43
Transcript of Audio Message
To: Kyle Dee

I am on my way back to join my crewmates. As expected, I miss you. I look forward to playing you again. Next time I will bring recording equipment, or we will book some time in a recording studio.

I am not sure when next we will meet. Until then, I shall hold on to the feather I took from you and think of you fondly. Remember that I am your Queen, Kwabba-an.

OOC: @Dragon_God

Dragon_God

To: Kwabba-an Ternifac-xuralkhi.

Yeah, I was recently deployed to the YSS Mazu after the Dragons were destroyed at Glimmergold. So I'll be doing my work there till our mission is done. I hope to see you soon! Heh... try not to lose the feather then, can't exactly send a replacement till we meet again.

I got to go now- Talk to you later!

hyralt

🌟 Site Supporter

I am so sorry to hear about your Dragons. I cannot imagine how upset I would have been if something had happened to my Presurgence. I was upset enough just seeing them under attack.

If I lose this feather, I will retrieve another. Possibly several, in case I make it a habit to lose them.

Dragon_God

I try not to think about it, it hurts my brain... memory problems. Just don't get hurt okay? Don't need to get the memo that you got injured.

Heh- try not to lose it then... Or do, that may just give more incentive to see each other again. *Short pause* I've been spending time watching Yamatai rotate, really makes my day. *Laughter follows* I looked into some of the new weapons made by Ketsurui Fleet Yards, seeing what I want to do with my new projects. I didn't know that you were a part of the development of the Aether Whip! Never thought they'd make something like that, to be honest! I look forward to testing it out whenever I get the chance!

Last edited:

hyralt

🌟 Site Supporter

My memory of the battle is as vague as the muffled sound of music heard through a thick wall, so I understand what you mean. I will try to be as safe as possible while I perform my duties.

Your joke about watching Yamatai rotate making your day pleased me. It was not funny, but it was clever. This pleases me.

I am very bad with guns and enemy combatants are usually too far away for my aether blades. I sent a message to the Ketsurui Fleet Yards suggesting that they make something that would let me bring an enemy into melee range. They built a prototype that I haven't been able to use yet. I suspect you would not find it easy to use. It weighs more than I do. It is primarily intended for those with superhuman strength.

I made two simple mockups of the weapon, one short one made of bass guitar strings and the other measuring the full 7.6 metres and made of utility rope. If you please me, then I will bring them when we next see each other and you will learn the proper technique for their use. If you continue to please me, I may even reward you by letting you use one of them.

On the subject of seeing each other, you will see me if and when it pleases me. You have not been addressing me properly, which displeases me. You will have to be punished. And I have an idea for something for you to wear that will remind you to whom you belong.

Dragon_God

Heh, well I'm glad you like the joke. Not sure how I feel about being punished though, your highness- *An anxious laugh is audible before tricking off into silence* Good thing I still have that box of... yeah. Oh- speaking on instruments, what's your favorite one to use? I'm a bit curious to know more about what you like to do. Bit hard to read you if I'm to be honest.

I'll have to inspect the specs on that at a later time, there's not enough power going into the engines to power the propulsion... Sorry if I'm a tad distracted, I'm working on a VR model of a project I have been working on for a few years. It's something I hope to propose to hopefully show my worth as an engineer. So I'm doing a bit of multitasking here, And by the way, I'm not going to let you down for trying to bite off my *Whistles*. Although the slightly embarrassed look on your face was quite a joy to see. Even if you did scare the pants off of me, not like I had any on but- you know.

hyralt

🌟 Site Supporter

Addressing me as such pleases me. If you continue to please me, then no punishment will be necessary. Perhaps even a reward will be in order. We shall see.

It is very difficult to say which instrument is my favourite. Do you have a favourite tool? Perhaps you do, but to me, each instrument holds within it a song that only it can sing perfectly. If the instrument has strings, I can sometimes even coax it out.

I will allow your distraction for the purpose of showing your worth, as this pleases me.

With regards to almost biting you, I do sincerely apologize. Very rarely have I lost control of myself like that. I was momentarily overcome with something....instinctual. This is no excuse. How can I control my subject if I cannot control myself? I will do better next time.

Your Queen,
Kwabba-an