• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Miharu Life Between Missions 2: Strength of Will

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A bad fight! A bad fight in the real world will get me killed... he taught me how weak I really am." Tsuya continued to shuffle down the hall as Ururu gave her a hug; she didn't want to let go of the broken arm to return it, so instead she just gave the other neko a sort of friendly headbutt.

Ururu didn't know what else she could say to help comfort the downtrodden girl so she accepted the headbutt before gently resting her own head closely. Silently she just held her while guiding her to the medical lab for treatment. Upon arrival the nurse on duty accepted them.

"Oh dear, you poor thing. How did this happen?" asked the nekovalkyrja with short blue hair and wearing a medical uniform. She quickly guided Tsuya to a bed and helped set her down. "You could call it a 'training injury' I guess." Ururu said, not quite sure how to explain it and not wanting to embarrass Tsuya with her loss. "Her arm is definitely broken and she's been beat up real bad."

The nurse just smiled gently while her eyes opened up in sympathy. "Goodness, I'm so sorry. You hang in there and we'll have you fixed up in no time." Ayumu replied before walking away to get some medical equipment, all the while writing down notes on Tsuya's initial observation.

Kyou stepped forward. "Sir? I'd like to try next." She paused before continuing. "And I actually have a suggestion. Since some of us have very little actual combat experience, and we'll be fighting opponents who do, perhaps we should try two on one situations? You have more experience, so it would provide a decent form of practice in trying to eliminate a more experienced opponent." She shook her arms and legs out, then settled her weight. "Either way, I'm willing to ttry my hand."

"Training injury," Tsuya repeated dully. She was small enough that her legs dangled off the examination table where she was sitting without touching the floor. She nodded at the nurse, grateful for her help even as a flush of embarrassment touched her cheeks, her broken arm still cradled in her lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back