• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Life Events married and moving.

Kai

Retired Staff
So I recently got married to my amazing wife, and will be moving to North Carolina in the next few days. Naturally this makes it difficult to post, and adjusting to life on the other side of the country will take time. Spotty internet at my wife's place won't help either, but I will be trying to post when I can.

I could've told ya that! :p

Anyway, good luc kon the move there and have a safe trip man :)

Hey, maybe you could visit @Nashoba and me at ConCarolinas this year!

I hope everything goes well. Maybe you'll get to meet Lamb now that you're there and he's a transporter that can cover the country and Canada.

Well, if you ever need something to do out west, let me know, I have family all over the Asheville/Hendersonville area.

So Kai you'll be my neck of the woods. About 40 miles or so away. Spring Lake is NW of Fayetteville.

As an update; I've landed a pretty good job in sales at an auto dealer group in Clinton, it's full time and pays well (and that's before commission) and so my finances will actually be stable for once in my life. For the moment I'm still in my training period and don't have my own desk yet but once I do I'll probably start hanging out in SARP more during the dead times, as I've been told that there's lots of lulls and we have spent a lot of time just killing time. I'm new to sales so we'll see how this goes but we've got a pretty good team of really helpful people so I'm optimistic.

That's awesome! I'm glad to hear it. Makes me want to start and index of SARP people who sell stuff so we can say "if you need a car and live in X state, consider SARP member Kai!" and such.

An update: I'm unfortunately freakishly busy at work and at home, but thankfully my wife and I have found a place of our own to move in to, away from my In-laws and all the drama that happens from living with them. We should be moving in in about three weeks, which is great for us, but it'll be hectic getting everything set up.

On the work front; My wife is having issues with her coworkers and her ridiculous, ever-changing schedule that entirely prevents her from making any sort of plans, and I'm trying to get a different position at the dealership since I've had about Zero luck selling cars, but it's an in-process thing. Hopefully I can get the new position, as it would give me a bit more free time and a lot less stress, and hopefully my wife can find something better too, but lately we've just been in a hectic transitional state trying to get everything worked out.

Where's the new place, if I may ask? It is a nice area?

It's in nice little town nearby called Salemburg. very quiet, nice little town without too much traffic, and it's about the same distance to commute.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back