• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Member Spotlight: FrostJaeger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to take a moment to give special admin recognition to @FrostJaeger. He joined a bit less than a year ago and has already become a major player on Star Army and I consider him a regular. The reason you see FrostJaeger everywhere is because he IS everywhere. Frost plays:
If you are in a plot on SARP, chances are you'll run into Frost!

Frost's quirk is he is meticulous about keeping his character inventory and finances up to date on the wiki, more so than any player I've seen so far. If the Star Army puts out new gear or uniform bits, you can be sure Frost's characters are going to reflect that almost immediately in their stashes or Mindy loadouts.

So thank you to FrostJaeger for being so active and contributing your RP posts to so many RP stories here.

You know, I really want to just come in here and take credit for some of this. I feel as if I have been a guiding force for FrostJaeger ever since he joined this site. With the help of my knowledge and competence, he's developed quite a bit. Nowadays, he always has a well thought out and intelligent response to everything I say. I guess you could say we're close.

EDIT: Also, is this going to be a regular thing? Because I'd like it to be a regular thing.

Last edited:
@Lamb : Yes, I'd like to do a player spotlight each month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back