• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Membership Cleanup

Hi Star Army!

I wanted to give everyone a heads up that I'm starting to conduct some cleanup of the member list. If you're active this won't affect you, if not you may have some actions taken with your account that may limit your access to some Star Army features and services - to avoid these just make some posts (preferably RP posts) so we know you're around still.
  • Users who are inactive because they haven't logged in to the forum this year (2022):
    • Mark inactive
    • Remove website & signature from user profile.
    • Reset status to awaiting email confirmation to avoid sending email to non-existent accounts
      • To get active again, simply request a new confirmation email from the forum and click the link.
  • Users who are inactive because they haven't made any posts this year:
    • Mark inactive
    • Remove special user groups (GM, FM, NSFW, etc)
  • Users meeting both criteria above and also have a post count of zero may be deleted.
If you need any account assistance, contact me by forum conversation. If you cannot contact me on the forum email me at [email protected].

RPG-D RPGfix
Back