• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Mikomi/Confidence OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with the SP inactivity? No posts in two days? Sypher left it WIDE open for just about anyone..or..well something is wrong. *sniffle* DON'T ANY OF YOU LOVE US!?

I know I don't.

*snickers*

Well Ghi's stuck up in the sky, so I don't know what I can do really. Probablty going to try and talk to Kato's character.

Why? It was written SP, and so it's done like that. If someone wants to bother, fine. I'm not unless Sypher tells me too.

I'm sorry, it's not like you couldn't. You are a moderator in the forum. I don't think being lathargic is in the job description. There's an oppertunity to make it in a better format, SP style in one post will still work as well as pages on pages of those very posts. I shouldn't need to explain why. ^^;

To stop all arguments I will post it as a JP.

In future please if people do do something like this, use the initiative to make it into a JP. Although understandably this was not in the first place meant to go on for as long as it has and will be going on.

JP time?

Oh, I had it ready, but needed permission from Kayto to post it.

He wasn't on, so I couldn't ask him, I do actually have it as a word document.

I do have it as a word document....... :?

You may post it as I just about to but didn't. I am sure Kayto won't mind that much. I will then delete the other topic.

There are a few things that I want for that I want for the ship. I could do these myself, but I believe that you all should have an active input, and have as much say on this as I do. So these are them:

A descriptive paragraph(2-3 lines): Doesn't have to be anything to big. Can just say what the ship is like, and how the missions are. "A fast pace, extremely dangerous Nozomi Ship...etc."

A logo (used for patches, etc): The arty ones of us all can come up with something fancy, make it the best, we want to stand out in battle.

A motto: Can be two words, or a small paragraph. Not to big please. Something the is fun and what we are in to...battle etc.

Some sort of history page on that ship, whether it be on the ship stat's history section or in the info sticky that has links to the ship class, etc. can also be in the form of a captain's log - For this one I will do it...however if any of you want to do something and show it to me, it may well be used.

Please take part all of you. I want to see some idea on this one. I don't want to have to do it all on my own without any of your say.

Dang...it's going to be hard to catch up in this. ^_^;;;

I'm trying to make it to the Computer Lab as much as I can to try and post, but when I see how much has gone by...it's kinda hard to find a beginning, middle, and end.

Hopefully I can figure out a way to keep Masako involved.

Motto: "Three Sheets to the Wind" :)

"Eyes of the Empire"

"Tip of the Spear"

"Silent but Violent"

"Remember the 4th"

Okay, time to go to bed.. :oops:

We're actually assigned to the 1st XF now, technically. Thus "Remember the 4th" as the only ship with a crew on it that survived the defense of Tami.

We are assigned to the 1st?

"Remember the 4th" is a good one.

Keep them coming and some of the other things that I asked for.

Sypher said:
We are assigned to the 1st?

"Remember the 4th" is a good one.
Yes, you're assigned to the first.

I like "Remember the 4th" too.

Motto: "For glory we fight, for our Empire we die"

1132343364820.gif

Right so we have two of the four.

Motto: "Remember the 4th" kindly presented by Rei.

Logo: We have the beautiful logo by Klarth, which you can see above.

There are still the other two which I would like ideas four. Great for reply to me though.....thanks to all who have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back