• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Mikomi/Confidence OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1132355544614.gif

Here you go cap´n

So sorry, i mispelled "Remember" on the logo. Ill fix it by monday.
Glad you liked it, but if someone wants to add something to it, just tell me and i will work on it, i guess it has to be something that fills everyone´s expectatives, so if you see that something is missing or should be changed,, please tell me

Descriptions:

The story of the Nozomi-class Scout Ship which involves the most valiant crew on exploting new horizons in order to bring glory to the Empire

The plot filled with the exploration and recognition of the untamed plains of the surpising -yet to know- space fields

Well, sorry about this one, but i thought i could make a better job for the logos of the Mikomi, so here it is! ...

1132457110981.jpg

1132457231135.jpg

1132457387531.jpg

1132457971313.jpg

Post your opinions. Go Mikomi >_<!

Without the upper section with the dragon, I'd say that the four bottomost one is my favorite. Just center the text and It'd be absolutely gorgeous. ^_^

I like the first one best, I'm not a fan of yellow, and we see lots of reds in starship sorta things, so I'll say blue. It has a nice subtlely that has a nice presentation, as opposed to overtly hostile one (#4).

Also, I'll take a crack at the history far later in the day~

Right so we have three of the four.

Motto: "Remember the 4th" kindly presented by Rei.

Logo: We have the beautiful logo by Klarth, which you can see above.

Descriptions: Kindly written by Klarth.

"The story of the Nozomi-class Scout Ship which involves the most valiant crew on exploting new horizons in order to bring glory to the Empire. Exploration of untamed plains of the surpising -yet to know- space fields."

Sorry about the lack of postage people; we had a sudden loss of internet as the house transfers from dial-up to broadband. Give me a fortnight, give or take a couple days, and I'll be back in the proper swing of things.

Hate being a fly in the ointment ^^;

Are we waiting for something special to happen? Nobody has posted for 2 days.....................................................................................................

I suggest a JP... but soon!

Indeed. ^^

Also: Doesn't the new logo have the wrong registry number (the old one)?

Yes, the new logo does have the old registry number, but that can be fixed in no time. The purpose was to show the mikomi crew the logo i made

I'm Sorry I havn't been around. Probably the longest absence i have had in a while. So, I will get reading and post. :D

What's going on? >_> i dunno what happened to Sypher, i hope he is alright... But is there a way to keep going with this thread?

I really want to keep going with this one.

Sypher is currently both at drama, and struggeling with holiday work. He'll be back in a few days, maybe a week.

As for the plot ... I don't know what's happening.

I have a rough guess on where the plot is heading, given to me by Wes but I left Daniel a few pm's in asking him to email me what he had planned to do with the plot, but he never did so.

I could try to contact him if you like, to get him to do that.

I do actually have his phone number.

Zakalwe said:
I could try to contact him if you like, to get him to do that.

I do actually have his phone number.
Please do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back