• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: Yome Ismâopate [Mission 0.0] Following the other path

Keyul quickened his pace and caught up with Pule. He was looking at the activity around the area. People arriving, others like them leaving. They got to the Departure a few minutes later. A grey furred Tula sat at a counter before them. "Name and destination please." she said with a smile.

He walked up, "Keyul Aaeas, Clan Void Berth. Reporting to my ship Sar."

The Tula looked at him with her blue eyes, then entered his name into her workstation. "I see you are listed as crew for the Yome Ismâopate. Go to door three, a Dyet'una flitter ready to leave. Once it arrives, you want to take the transit station to departure bay 32. Good luck with your assignment Faith Walker. " she said giving him a warm smile.

"Thank you." he replied and stepped over to the indicated door and waited for his friend.

Pule gulps and looks at her "um I'm Pule Yoieas, same place as Keyul" he was looking from side to side a bit nervous about this.

The Tula looked at Pule. "Well, then you are in luck. You have the last seat in the shuttle he is traveling over in." she said as she punched a few keys on her station. "Same directions. Have a good day."

Keyul stood waiting by door three, when his friend got his directions, he stepped through and made his way to the shuttle. He handed his bags to the pilot, and climbed into one of the two open seats. Which mean he was sitting in the back of the shuttle.

Pule smiles and follows handing his bag to the pilot then joining Keyul on the back of the shuttle, he looks around slowly "hmm nearly there"

A few minutes later the pilot closed the shuttle dor. A momdnt later the flitter lifted from the floor. The doors openetd showing the star, and the fliter shot into space. Keyul looked out through the window, his eyes had a sparkle of excitement. Keyul turned to Pule, "This my first time going aboard the clan berth. When I apprenticed the ship docked in the World Station. Since I was not training as a technician. I had no reason to vistist the domain of the Silver Moon Jael.

I doubt we will get to see much. My mother got work here when I was very young. She worked in the hydroponics area."

Last edited:
Pule nods and smiles "that is cool, my parents were both bodyguards and both focused purely on that" he sighs lightly "it was a bit lonely growing up beause of it, no parental time ever".

Keyul listened to his friend, and found himself feeling a bit sorry for him. While his pialoa's family did not originally approve of his choice of a mate. They eventually came around and were civil to his pialoi by the time he was born. But at least their father always made time for them.

"So I presume other members of your Ruoka took care of you and your apaloa. My pialoa always made time for my apaloa, and my pialoi eventually got a position on World Station so she could spend more time with us as well. " He replied.

Pule nods "yea we had a 'family' but it wasn't the most perfect thing but we managed, at least my brother stayed by my side till the end" his smiles turn to a straight face and he gulps "sorry i just don't like talking about my brother, he was amazing a better man then me, i don't understand what happened".

"So what was training to be a body guard like?" Keyul inquired changing the subject from family.

Pule smiles "very fun, there were quite a few of us were sparred with each other a lot, the training was tough but what do you expect for training bodyguards". He laughs "there was a lot of training, the day consisted of wake up, train, breakfast, train, lunch, train, dinner and then rest till lights out".

"Well, my training was a bit more diverse. I spent my mornings at the temple studying, and the after midday with the warriors. Made sure that by the time I went to bed, my body and mind were both worn out." Keyul answered.

He looked out through the canopy as they approached the Berth his pulse quickened briefly just knowing that in a few minutes he would see the ship that would be his home for the foreseeable future.

Pule nods "we did train our minds but more with new tactics than anything, we are prepared for a lot of different fights with different races, your training doesn't sound that fun".

Keyul chuckled at Pule's comment. "I do not think anyone's training is fun. I suspect the instructors make sure of that, so that you take it seriously. Or more likely out of cussedness. I had to do this unfun stuff, so damn it you are going to as well." he said in a mocking tone.

The Flitter approached the Berth and slowed as it entered the receiving bay. A moment later it touched down feather soft upon the deck. The pilot's opened the hatch and stepped out. "Destination arrived, we will hand your bags out in a moment. After that cross over to the black door, that leads to departure bays.

Pule stretches and smiles "seem like this will be quick" he stretches "hopefully getting on the ship will be the same".

"Yeah, it should not be long." Keyul said waiting for his bags. Once they were brought out, he grabbed them and walked over to the door, when it opened her looked at the display. He turned back to Pule, "The ship is down to the right, two bays down." he called out.

About that time the flitter operators pulled out Pule's bags. "Here you go. Good fortune."

Keyul walked down the passageway, it was like many of the ones he had passed through on World Station. Reinforcing beams protruded from the walls at regular intervals. The lighting was set for daytime so it was well lit. As he approached the doorway, he noted the indicator on the side of it. It had the name of the ship and showed it was loading cargo. He activated the controls to open the door and looked in. There was the Yome Ismâopate. Time to go and meet the Tin-Ta'a formally.

Keyul looked around noticing the loading of equipment, from what his brother had told him over last meal the ship was being given access to some of the latest equipment the clan produced.

"Well, it would be wrong for us to just board the ship. Best if we approach and put down our bags and wait for one of the senior crew members to notice us." he suggested to Pule.

Pule nods and smiles "yea... that would be best" he starts slowly walking toward the ship uttering about pilots.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back