• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 14.2] The Battle of Yamatai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramiro jogged over to the shuttle and prepared to board. Pausing halfway up the ramp he paused and looked behind him as the pieces of debris slowly destroyed the landscape of his home planet. "This will be the day that the galaxy will never forget. Books will be written of great battles above and the damage below. Songs will be sung of the bravery of those that triumphed over evil, or those that perished for the Empire. This is the day that the galaxy held its breath, Yamatai stopped turning, that the hammer struck the anvil, and, if only for a moment, all was at peace."

Ramiro sighed a little as he brought his head back forward and boarded the shuttle, standing in silence.

Hakujou looked up from the corner of the shuttle she had deemed as her emergency medical ward as the soldiers came back. After a quick head count, she found two members were missing, and with a quick reference check, she deduced one was Helen, and wasn't a point of worry, and the other was the elysian with the injured arm.

"Any injured or wounded among your numbers, Shosho-sama?" Hakujou asked, as she stood and straightened her uniform's skirt.

"This will also be a turning point in the war," commented Takeyu in relation to what Ramiro said and watched his fellow crewmen get aboard.

Then he turned his attention back to outside and continued to wait for the rest of the crew to get onboard, all the while keepig his rifle ready.

"I am getting word now that the NMX fleet has been destroyed," Hanako announced to the crew.

"Hakujou, take a look over everyone. I think we all were knocked around pretty badly by those missiles. Ramiro, pilot the shuttle to the starport in Kyoto where we can get back to the Eucharis for the night."

With permission from Hanako, Helen began to eye the group of NMX Nekovalkryja which she had gathered up. She decided to round up a bit of flavor in the pair which she was to scoop up, as she picked up one of the NMX which had low-ranking insignia upon their uniform, followed by the other, which she observed as having black boards, with single stripes upon her shoulders. With her two picks of the litter then held beneath the arms of her Kylie, she strode away from the battlefield. While Hanako collected her war trophies, Helen had her own... it was just a shame that law stood between her and amusement.

"I've picked my favorites, I'll be headed to Kyoto to meet you there, Shosho." Helen spoke over the communication line, as she strode back into the city walls, and went about finding her own transportation to Kyoto to rally with the crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back