• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 18.1] Winter Leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mission 18.1 - Winter Leave

Mall

Mitsuko had to let her bags slide down into the crook of her elbow to take Natsumi's hand when she offered it. It was a bit cumbersome, but she managed. Giving Natsumi's and Suzume's hands a squeeze, she let herself be led off to the food court.

"Burgers? Mff. I'm guessing this place doesn't have any real food..." Breakfast already seemed so far away. With the mini-adventure they'd been on today, she'd worked up an appetite. "I want something stuffed with...something else." Murakami wrinkled her nose as she tried to think.

Onsen Pool

"Ha! I am not Taisho Yui's slave girl any more!" Hanako laughed. "Although often people call me princess, I am not really any sort of royalty. I am my own person and my real title and honor are my military rank, senatorial position, and honorary governorship of Hanako's World. The only permission you need...is mine."

Hanako smiled to Takeyu, Layven, and Sakura as they entered the pool, before looking back to Sune. A perplexed expression formed on her face. "Speaking of Yui, I just received word form her. She has canceled our meeting and asked me to keep away from the palace and to leave planet Yamatai. Apparently there is some sort of rogue samurai group present and she has taken to personally hunting them down."

Onsen Pool

Takeyu's ears perked as he listened, slowly summerging himself into the pool until he was up to his shoulders and them moved over to the far-side near the two other officers.

He looked over at his sisters for a moment, then back at Sune and Hanako, listening to the exchange.

Mall

Natsumi smiled as she walked along with her friends, holding onto Mitsuko's hand as they made for the food court.

"I donno, a burger sounds pretty good!" Natsumi said. "Or sushi" she added and gave mitsuko's hand a squeeze.

Onsen Pool

Sune kept from chuckling, while Hanako might not consider herself royal, she was a princess in the eyes of her clan, and the people. A fact that was made obvious by the fact that she was contacted directly by Yui.

Hearing that Hanako's dinner plans give him a fleeting moment of hope about spending the night together, until she mentioned leaving Yamatai.

"Do we have orders and how soon are we expected to lift ship?" he asked.

He looked over at Takeyu and his sisters. "Sakura and Layven how are you enjoying winter on Yamatai?"

Mall

Misato smiled, "We can grab ice-cream sandwiches after lunch, it is ice-cream in-between two cookies." She looked around the food court and found a Burger joint, "how about I go and order us all some cheeseburgers and fries, and you three go and grab a table?"

As she waited for then rest of the group to figure out what they wanted to do, she was going over different Mindy specs. She needed to find a version that would work better with her combat style and needs. After a quick scan she came up with the 1h model. with a quick paint job and her trusty sub-machine gun she would be quite pleased.

Mall

Mitsuko gave both hands a squeeze before Misato pulled free to make their orders. "Ice cream...and cookies? That does sound good! Oh...we need drinks, too. Maybe a milkshake..." She couldn't help herself, now that ice cream had been brought up. Burgers weren't her favorite, but getting two desserts would make any meal great. Murakami gladly sought out a table that could fit all four of them, along with all their bags, getting settled in to wait for Misato's return.

Mall

"Ice cream and milkshakes sounds like a great idea!" Natsumi said and smiled. Then as Mitsuko found a table she studied the menu, deciding on what she wanted. She chose a cheeseburger with extra pickles, fries and a chocolate malt.

Onsen Pool

"She did not exactly give orders," Hanako told Sune. "It will take a little time to have the ship ready, but I will have us back in space tonight. We can stay here a while longer, and when we go back to the ship, I can lay low in the back of the van." Hanako curled closer to Sune and pressed her glossy pink lips onto his earlobe and whispered "fear not, we can spend time together naked in other places too," into it. She sat back upright and grinned at Sune for a moment.

"We may have to head back to the ship a little early," the Shosho told Takeyu. "You know how I am a popular target."

Onsen Pool

That Hanako could be in danger had not occurred to him. That changed things in Sune's mind. Although her whispering in his ear distracted him for a moment. "If you are concerned about getting to the Eucharis, I can have Emiko bring the Zephyr there. Hard for anyone to see you if you are 100 meters in the air. The rest of us can take the van."

He made a mental note of things he needed to do, having his personal effects transferred, he could have one of the crew of thr Firebird pack up his stuff and deliver it. But there was the matter of living accomodations for Emiko. He would let her stay at the suite for the duration of the booking and make arrangements via a broker for something more long term.

Mall

As Misato took everyone's order she was working on drafting up a message to both the Captain and the supply depot for the spaceport.

I am requesting to be issued a Mindy 1H, the appropriate paint type for to paint the Mindy, also I would like to be issued aType 35 Auto Grenade Launcher with enough ammunition for it to handle Eucharis' next operational tour. If this is acceptable please have the equipment delivered to the Eucharis before it departs.

Thank you Misato Suzume Ittô Hei

After getting the orders from the two lady's she looked to Bors "What about you? what can i go pick up for you?" As she asked it she was sending the Equipment Request.

Onsen Pool

"Someone get close to you with the intent to harm you, they're dead..." Takeyu said in a stern tone as he relaxed there and stretched his arms out a bit, he looked over at his sisters who were thinking on Sune's question.

"Fine!" stated Layven.

"Better now than last winter," said Sakura, referring to the Bug infestation. "Umm, why would anyone wanna harm someone though?" asked the curious young girl, referring to Hanako and her life possibly being in danger.

To: Misato Suzume Ittô Hei

Our records show that you are not authorized to order supplies for your ship. Please speak with your ship's supply personnel.

Mall

The response from the supply depot came very quickly, after reading it she had only one thought, "Crap." it was only after she spoke she realized that it was out loud. She decided to resend the message but this time through the Supply officer of the ship, Victory.

She looked over the menu herself as she waited for Bors to decide.

Mall

Mitsuko had already settled on her food as well. She blinked at Misato's seemingly random outburst. "...what's wrong, Suzume-chan?" She was enjoying the short break, sure they'd be back on their feet and shopping soon enough.

Mall

With her meal ordered, Natsumi settled herself into a chair at the table Mitsuko had picked out for them. She grinned, pulling out the brown felt fur fedora she had purchased and putting it on her head as she waited for the food to arrive.

Food was going to be so good, then a trip to the Onsen, she couldn't wait

Mall

she looked at Mimi-chan and smiled, "Oh nothing much, I'm trying to order a new Mindy for myself and a secondary weapon, to replace the stuff I lost or damaged during the last mission. tried sending the request myself but got the reply that since I'm not the supply officer for the ship I can not requested the issued stuff for me or the ship." She shrugged as she decided on a mushroom cheeseburger for herself.

Mall

Mitsuko couldn't resist a smirk at that bit of information. "Suzume-chan, we're supposed to be enjoying this shore leave while we can. Who knows when we'll be called back into action?" She shook her head. "If you'll send me the request, I'd be happy to look it over and send it through the proper channels. It seems like a reasonable enough request to pass along, but approving something like that is still above my pay grade."

Mall

"It's ok I sent a copy to the Sho' Sho' and to Victory, Like you said, I didn't want you worrying about work on leave." Misato smiled at Mimi-chan before turning to the rest, "What do you guys think we should do after lunch?"

Mall

Mitsuko had shopping to do. Lots of shopping to do.

After lunch, she set out on her new mission. She'd already cross referenced the list of shops with the list of Eucharis crew members, trying to match up potential gifts as best she could. Murakami didn't know some of them very well, but she knew it was important not to leave anyone out at this time of year.

And so, with the organization and determination of someone who makes shopping lists for a living, she attacked the mall. She would be happy to give the others advice, although she tried to be sneaky whenever hunting for their gifts. Misato's in particular. In fact, she wouldn't even go to any of the stores that might interest her, just in case. Mitsuko was curious about any suggestions they had for the others, though, especially since most had been here longer than her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back