• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: Yome Ismâopate [Mission 2.2] Return and recover.

Bridge

Miali held her approach vector, adjusting her headset slightly as the message from the Sky Harbor came in. She looked to Leager once for approval to respond, and seeing her smile the young Tuoro gave a toothy grin in return and spoke softly, "Yeah... looks like it's time to ease this bird into her nest." The pilot then broadcasted back to the traffic control, "Yome Ismâopate to Posyte Mâhoa Âdor, read you loud and clear. Acknowledging transfer of helm control to you on my mark..." She defty hit the keys in front of her as Leager had suggested when she closed the 1 Tui'sa gap, as every Adornopaa in the academy was trained to do when returning to the World Station. "Mark."

As the navigational response of the ship was taken out of her hands in a flash, she eventually leaned back in the chair and stretched her paws. The way she was so stressed out back there was unlike her.... but then again, Miali had definitely had a very eventful first day on the job! Some well-deserved shore leave to unwind with her friends in merriment would soon fix that problem right up... surely a place that was called a 'Dream' of many in the clan had delightful sights to see as well.

Wapoin Ruosa

Shaking his head he glared at La'ta. "But sister I waited through the scan.. can we please get home. I don't want to get in trouble, again." He started struggling against the straps again, trying to get out. "Let me out!" The confusion in his head was starting to really upset him, and the fact what he thought was his sister was not acting like her in the least.

Wapoin Ruosa

La'tâ did not undo Memi's restraints in fact she became more worried with him thrashing about so much, so to protect him and herself she grabbed an auto injector filled with a relaxant and approached pressing it against his arm and trying to inject him hoping it will settle him down. "I am sorry Memi but I can not let you up in this condition."

Bridge

As the ship was approaching the berth where it would be repaired, Qaedal activated the intercom on his station and selected ship wide. "Attention all personnel. I want to thank you all for a job well done. The Yome is going to in repair for probably 2-3 weeks. While he is being repaired, the WAP has seen fit to perform a few upgrades.

So, all personnel are granted leave for three weeks. I encourage you to take advantage of what Âmuar, and Tioasme have to offer. While Tioasme has a public transportation, I have arranged for a group of Saâdor Ikâ to be available for your use. Make sure to pack anything that you will need, because once we leave the ship, you will not be allowed back onboard until the sky harbor staff release her.

Wapoin Ruosa

Jaqsi walked over to La'tâ and Memi. She looked at both of them and then fixed her gaze at Memi. "Memi Sotar. You are embassassing your self, your punla and your Ruoka. Settle down." She turned to La'tâ, "I am uncertain if more drugs was the prudent course of action. If it were me, I would have tried something more direct. Like a good back hand to try and knock some sense back into him. Sometimes pain can help jolt the mind back to itself."

Wapoin Ruosa

Stopping Memi glared at Jaqsi, "I need to go. and if you two lay a hand on me... my Punla and Ruoka will back me." He growled at them. Calming down he looked at both and took a deep breath. "Just let me get back to my home, and you sister..." he paused not wanting to chastise her in front of the stranger.

Wapoin Ruosa

La'ta shook her head at Jaqsi looking a bit nervous "I have never really hit anyone before..." She then looked to the side, but noticed Memi was still awake. "Memi...this is...you really need to settle down, you're not seeing things straight."

"Nyora'a Ruo'sa
Potos looked to Yanga, "Secure the plasma drives. We will not be needing them. So shut them down and vent them." she called over to Yanga."

Yanga nodded and took Alpin off with him, helping to shut down the plasma drives and venting them safely. He was done soon enough and shortly thereafter they were informed that they would have shore leave for several weeks and Yanga and Alpin shared looks. They hadn't been here for particularly long and they were already getting leave? Silliness! At any rate, Yanga gave his report to Potos and Alpin left quietly to head to his room to grab his gear.

Miali & Alpin's Den
Alpin arrived at the room he'd picked out randomly as his and found his gear, poking through it and sorting a few things before he closed the bag up and left it sitting on his bed for a moment while he headed over into the room Yanga had picked.

Murr & Yanga's Den
Alpin blinked when he found the door closed and he tapped on it gently, hoping he wasn't waking someone up with his wanting to settle Yanga's gear before his sibling got there.

Murr & Yanga's Den

Door slid open as it wasn't locked, allowing anyone to enter incase there was an emergency as the Yome Ismaopate came in for the landing. Yanga gear was nowhere to be seen. But one of the locker/wardrobes had "Whiskers" on it and the other blank still. On the desk was a small collection of pictures of Murr in various stages of her life, marking the important events in Murr's life. A family picture of the whole family in their finest clothing. Her first mission team picture, Keyul, Memi, La'ta and herself before battle scarred and scorched Stakos they had used. She had one of those big goofy grins, showing pride of being part of a team and success in combat.

Soft sounds of sleep came from the bottom bunk that had a blanket covered lump in it with Calico ears poking out the top and out the side, a Calico tail that hung off the edge of the bunk. Tail tip would occasionally twitch.

Last edited:
Murr & Yanga's Den

Alpin eyed the sleeping Murr for a moment and then he quietly crept into the room, noticing the note on the top bunk. He nabbed it, read it over, and tucked it away for Yanga. Quietly he pulled Yanga's gear free. He carried it off to his own room and set it on the bed. He returned and brought the lights up to a gentle glow so as not to hurt her eyes and then he sat down on the floor beside the bed and reached out, soothing a paw through Murr's fur and stroking her ears in an effort to gently rouse her from her sleep. He was pretty sure she was exhausted, but they had been told they were practically on leave and she did need to know since she had apparently slept right through the announcement.

Murr & Yanga's Den

Murr ears flickered as if trying to bat away Alpin's hand. Eyes opened shortly when it persisted and the blanket dropped as she sat up, giving one of the toms she had seen earlier and assisted, a glare. She snatched the blanket up, realizing it was a tom in her cabin. Glaring at him, with strong definite motion, pointed towards the door with claws extended.

Last edited:
Bridge

When the announcement was made that they were to be granted leave planetside, Miali happily arose from her station and placed the headset on the console carefully. It was on autopilot now and there was little need for her to remain when there were bags that needed to be packed! The Tuoro gave Leager a respectful bow, thanking her for her patience and understanding and promising to practice more, as well as Qeadal for giving her this great chance to assist him on the bridge. Once those formalities were out of the way, the silver-furred young pilot headed down to her quarters with graceful haste.

Miali & Alpin's Den

Her head filled with all the fun ideas of how she could spend nearly three weeks, Miali ran into her room in a flurry of activity and began to reach for her bag to pack some things up for the trip. Reaching for her headphones and mixtapes, it was then she noticed there were now two bags sitting on Alpin's bunk, one she recognized from before as his but the other was new. Could it be that both of the brothers were now hanging out here a minute ago and she missed them? That would just be silly, though, as the ship wasn't crowded enough to have to start cramming people in like that. Maybe one of them was around that she could collar...

Murr & Yanga's Den

The female Tuoro noticed Murr's door was open, and she peered inside to see if her new friend also had company. She obviously was a little surprised to see Alpin insistently batting at the calico Tula's ears as she awoke with an annoyed expression and bared claws in a gesture that needed no translation to get the hint. Miali reached out to grab the taller Qaktoro's other hand with a surprising bit of strength to pull him backwards a step or two before Murr clawed his eyes out. "Don't you have better things to do than wake a girl from her beauty sleep?" chided Sar Syavis in a voice that sounded like a big sister who'd just caught an old boyfriend sneaking in.

Hallway

Keyul was making his way through the ship checking on his fellow crew mates. He wanted to make sure they were okay before he went on shore leave. He was looking at a Mako'sa Kyn checking out what the planet had to offer. He recalled their first visit to this world to test their Stako. Wwhen he came upon the scene in Murr's room he stopped. "Sâvyjo Syavis, why are you accosting Alpin in his and Murr's cabin. Is there a problem?" he inquired.

Murr & Yanga's Den

Embarrassment upon embarrassment, as more and more people showed up and her in her fuchsia pink nightie. Ears wilted as eyes widen. Her tail curled and uncurled behind her as she held the blanket up to keep her covered and decent. Might as well invite the whole ship's crew, Murr was already embarrassed.

Murr & Yanga's Den

Alpin knew exactly what Murr was telling him without having to know paw speak. He was about to go about either saying something, his mouth open to do so, or challenging Murr when Miali showed up. He was just lifting a hand to motion towards the console in the room when it was grabbed by Miali and he was tugged a few feet across the floor. Alpin puffed up, his paw closing around Miali's paw and he flexed his muscles in preparation to give her a reflexive yank back. That was, thankfully, interrupted when Keyul approached and spoke up.

Alpin yanked his paw free of Miali's hand and picked himself up off the floor. "Apologies Sar Keyul." He murmured. "A bit of a misunderstanding. I came to fetch my brother's things as he is busy in the Nyora'a Ruo'sa." He shifted his weight, noticing Murr's increasing discomfort, to cut off Keyul's line of sight to her. "I know Murr uses paw speak and may not have heard the announcement so I choose to try to wake her."

Which hadn't gone well of course but he was pretty sure Keyul was smart enough to be able to tell that from the way they'd all been arranged when he'd shown up. Alpin straightened up and puffed his chest out. "I believe this has been enough of a sâjobu*. I'll let Yanga tell her when he gets back." His attempt to shoo the other two out of the room of course without physically touching either of them.

((OOC; In this case he means the current situation isn't being very useful/needed.))

Murr & Yanga's Den

Murr ears perked up at the mention of an announcement that she had missed. She jumped from the bed and immediately went to the floor tangled up in the sheets and blankets. She expelled the air upon impact. She rolled her eyes at how graceful she was being. The Destroyer of Dahomes, Master at WMD's against the Defilers. Single combater against opponents stronger than herself and survive only to fall prey to bed sheets and blankets. She'd been better off staying awake.

There was no way in being graceful in getting up while remaining somewhat decent. Murr struggled to her feet as she struggled with the sheets and blankets to remain decent for her audience of Alpin, Maili and Keyul.

Using the link through the Juv-Vine, Murr looked at Maili. ~~What's this announcement that Alpin is yeowling about?~~ She thought to her.

Murr & Yanga's Den

Alpin's ears turned backwards to listen as Murr pretty much fell out of bed trying to get up. He tilted his head just enough to see her in her mess and turned away from Keyul and Maili for a moment. He pulled the top blanket off of Yanga's bunk and swiftly slipped it around Murr's shoulders so she was covered completely and didn't have to fight with the blankets and sheets tangled around her legs and feet. He turned back around to face the others, pointedly giving Murr his back.

Murr & Yanga's Den

~~What a gentleman!~~ Murr thought to herself quite forcefully, unknowingly transmitted the thought to Maili as she scurried to get into the first thing that came to paw. Slamming the locker / wardrobe door open, and throwing on her bathrobe that hung from the door. She tied it closed.

Now she was ready to have guests. She patted Alpin on the arm to let him know she was decent.

Outside Murr & Yanga's

Miali didn't intend to cause a scene near Murr's cabin with her well-intentioned defense of her privacy, though it seemed that's what was quickly occurring as the ship's Detis Goa'a showed up. But it was probably a good thing, as the headstrong young Tuoro would probably have not let go so easily of Alpin's paw without a scuffle. She put her hands at her side instead, looking between the two and noticing Alpin's demeanor was definitely positive and supportive to Murr from what she could gather. "Sorry, Sar Lupaie... I guess I may have jumped to conclusions," the silver furred female mustered for an apology as her tail swayed, then looked towards Keyul feeling a bit embarassed by her brashness. "I've been in that situation before, and just wanted to look out for Sar Whisk. She's been through a lot today."

Then beneath the surface, the vibration of the Jodauvit vine pulsed a message to Murr. ~~ That was my bad, I thought he was being a kadâelt... The gentleman just wanted to tell you the awesome news that we get shore leave on Amaur for 2-3 weeks! And the Tin Ta'a even got some sweet Saâdor Ikâ for us to roll around Tioasme. I know you are really wiped out, but we need to pack soon before the ship is locked up tight. ~~

Last edited:
Hallway

Keyul was pleased when the situation defused itself calmly. "There has been no harm, and we have all be through a lot today. A very emotional and troubling day. The Siama Kâur teaches us that the path to enlightenment is oft filled with missteps. They are learning points for us. Perhaps it would be best for Murr and Alpin to speak together. Cabin assignments are gender neutral, unless there is a problem. After all we are all adults and expected to behave in a respectable manner." He said with a smile. "If you ever have need of someone to talk with. My ears and heart are always available. For now I have a pair of hulema before they get into more t'husasa. Seems I get to be their surrogate pialoa."

Wapoin Ruosa

Jaqsi looked at La'ta. "This is not hitting someone as in a fight. This is a matter of a slap to shake them out of a confused or hysterical state. Which I believe is appropriate." With that said she turned to Memi. "Sar-Sotar, this is for your own good." She then grabbed the young Qaktoro by the fur on his chest with her right hand and lifted him up slightly. Then she brought her left arm across her chest, and then swung striking Memi with the back of her hand to the cheek.

Murr & Yanga's Den

Murr came to a complete stop as she became speechless to include Paw-speak. Her mind raced at hearing how the quarters aboard the ship were coed. Ever scince she could take care of herself, she had a room to herself. And even then living in the dorms during Basic, queens had their own barracks separate from the toms.

She fidgeted like a little kitten in trouble facing an angered elder. Her tail quivered and weaved tight rapid curves behind her as she looked on with eyes wide. Unsure of herself at the revelation of possibly of sharing her den with a tom.

Awkward thoughts raced through her mind as she looked at Alpin, then to Maili and then to Keyul, who had the two baqli they brought aboard the ship. She shifted, looking down to get herself back to her usual stoic self. But that wasn't working as her heart raced.

She hurriedly thanked all three of them using Paw-Speak. She gave a polite push to get Alpin moving. Unsure of who her roommate was or gender.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back