• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 22.2] Echoes of the Past - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rixxikor Vessel -> Armour Bay

"I am sorry about that Shosho, it seems chatter can't be reached in the vessel" Taharial felt bad but knew what she had to do "I will go now Shosho" she flew up to the Armour Bay and went inside seeing all the Rixxikor she sighed "move out the way or get kicked, I need to get through" she looked around and realised she didn't know Darkfire-Hei. Taharial looked at who was in the Armour Bay "who and where is Darkfire-Hei, I was told he was here for me to treat" she was worried that she may be too late to actually help or maybe he was moved.

PA Bay

Mitsuko nodded, helmet bobbing, as Sigurd clarified things. "Armor is not allowed outside of this Bay...and I'm not going to remove it right now." Her helmet turned towards the aliens, making her reason for staying armored very clear. "Um...maybe the medic could come here, first?" She was just beginning to search for the medic's location when her sensors pinged her entering the Armor Bay. "Oh...that was good timing." She stayed by the entrance Sigurd had just used, her drones still keeping an eye on the crowd of creatures. As Murakami noticed the MCAS looking around, searching, she helpfully pointed Taharial towards the injured Darkfire by sending a big red arrow to her HUD, floating right above the downed armor that was obscured by aliens and debris.

Reactions: Wes
Armour Bay

Taharial smiled and nodded to the others "thank you for that" she smiled and walked over the suit and picked it up with a struggled groan "can someone help me take him to the Med Bay" she looked at the armour "he may need assistance that isn't with me at the moment, he looks like he took a tone of damage" she gulped as she made he way to the hatch and dragged the armour with her. Taharial was worried more for her aliies outside than the ones in here, she didn't know if Kitten was safe still and was more worried about that "okay someone open the hatch for me please as I take our ally to the Med Bay and make sure he isn't going to die on us any time soon."

Last edited:
Bridge

Natsumi frowned. "I don't know, with the amount of damage they have caused to the interior of our ship already and the instability they have already shown, I don't think transporting them anywhere is wise." She replied. "In fact I think it would be an incredibly bad idea"

"I don't believe we can trust them once we are off planet. Already the amount of them aboard have us massively outnumbered. They have already prooven to be hostile, aggressive,unstable and may try to sieze the ship" she did not like thede foul nouthed bugs and was really worried about having them aboard.

Rixxikor Vessel

Aikiko moved quickly to the airlock and opened it up. She waited for Kale to enter first as look out. She studied the layout of the Airlock door. She took note of how it sealed up. She placed a thin filliment wire with a radio signal relay device on each side of the strand of wire that traversed the Airlock Door seals without compromising the integrity of the seal once the door was closed. The set-up was to act as a radio link to the outside of the derelict and back to those inside of it.

YSS Eucharis - PA Bay

Sigurd frowned a little when Mitsuko pointed the regulations out. They had their validity in normal cases but he was pretty sure a PA bay's load of potential hostiles accounted for an exception of the rule. But he didn't say anything for she was still of higher rank than him. Nor was there time to do so, because the medic just arrived and started to bring Hei Darkfire into safety. When she neared the hatch he stood aside and pushed the opening button. While the hatch was opened, he stood very watchful, not to let any of the Rixxikor pass.

Reactions: Wes
PA BAY

Tony looked back a tSigurd and the medic. "Forget un-armoring him. Just drag him out to the med bay, I'll take the heat for it, Like I'll take the heat for this fail op..." She glared again at Mitsuko before turn0ing back to the Rixxikor.

"Who the fuck needs a leader... You sure as hell do... I need a fucking Head honcho to take in front of my Fucking Boss... They need to be able to talk for all you assholes and able to negotiate and help plan on how to get you all the hell off this shit for dirt planet."

She kicked the hand of one that was starting to touch some equipment, "And I need Them Fuck ass now!"

Armour Bay -> Med Lab

As Taharial walked past still dragging the unconscious man with her "thank you, um I don't know your name sorry, I'll learn it later" she dragged the man towards the Med Bay happy to be away from the Rixxikor. When Taharial made it to the Med Lab she took off her armour then the armour and clothes of the guy she was there to heal "hmm first looks reveal bruising but nothing that looks too serious" she pulled out her medical scanner then took a scan of his body "okay a couple of cracks to chest, armour seemed to take most damage."

Taharial went around to collect a few things to help the man, as she looked around she smiled at the Nightmare Type then kept searching around going back to the man and slowly started to help him making sure he would heal up properly and looked at the man's suit "god if you took any more damage you wouldn't of survive with me the Rixxikor ship."

Med Lab

As the clean air of the YSS Eucharis made breathing much easier, Sam's senses slowly began to return. It wasn't long until he opened his eyes and saw a person with red wings. "A-are you an angel?"

Med Lab

Taharial looked at the man "oh yea, I am an angel, but sadly your not ever going to able to touch me your going the other way" she smiled as she said it then laughed "sorry I couldn't resist, I'm the medic Taharial, and your finally awake" she walked around the Med Lad and looked over notes with formulas, Neko DNA and Nightmare Types on.

"I was told I needed to help and they weren't wrong, you will have a little bit of pain because of your cracked ribs for a while until your ribs repair" Taharial looked at the man and glared a bit "I really mean that, so listen to me" she looked around and looked in cupboard and shelves wondering what was in the Med Bay, she found a MEC and sighed "more surprises it seems." Taharial decided to send a message to the Shosho to see why they had it:

Code:
Hello Shosho.

The injured party has just woken up
Seems to be okay
I have on question though
Why the hell is their a MEC
 here?

Taharial

Last edited:
Med Lab

Sam was a little confused at first. Why would an angel come to collect his soul if he was going to Hell? It didn't make a lot of sense. But, when he felt the pain in his chest and noticed he had injured ribs, he realized one thing. He was alive! The angel hadn't meant he was going to Hell. She meant he was staying within his body.

Sam suddenly felt important. An angel personally came all the way from Heaven just to save his sorry ass. Lady Luck must have smiled upon him today. It wasn't everyday one got to meet his Guardian Angel.

Derelict Outside

"Hai Shosho, proceeding."

Keeping the mass of aliens in sight he jumped down from his perch. Idly he noted the device she was installing on the door and smiled. That girl would have made a great engineer, she had the inginuity for it anyways.

"Akashiro-san, do you think with that relay of yours you'd be able to remote detonate from inside? It might be our best option if we get into a... disagreement with the locals." he asked as he entered the now open hatch. Once again he marvelled at just how well shielded this vessle was. The sensor suite in the mindy could barely scan six feet inside the door. Enough to tell him there was no-one hiding by the door ready to ambush them but not much more then that.

"If you're ready, let's go."

Quietly he opened the inner hatch.

"Tsuguka-san, do you read me?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Derelict/ Inside:

Aikiko nodded and checked the radio link device once the outer door had closed. "Plus keep in contact with the Eucharis," replied simply. She thought to herself. ~~ If these aliens don't remove it. ~~

She got ready to follow Kale. "Yeah as I'll ever be, Nito." Moving her weapon to the low ready position with the barrel to the floor and the butstock to her shoulder, ready to bring it into play.

PA Bay

Mitsuko stepped aside to let Taharial drag the injured man out of the Bay, both still in their armor. If someone else wanted to break the rules, she wasn't going to stand in their way after pointing it out. She kept an eye on the hatch until Sigurd had secured it once more, then took up her position in front of it again. "It sounds like Cadet Stark still requires your assistance with our...guests." Murakami fervently hoped their stay would be very short.

YSS Eucharis - PA Bay

Sigurd nodded. "It seems so." He suppressed a sigh and moved towards the obviously upset Nepleslian in the middle of the Rixxikor. To her he then spoke quitly, not to have to many of the aliens overhear what he said: "Cadet Stark, I don't think they have a grasp of our concept of hierarchy. You may want to explain to them more patiently why we need at least a spokesperson for them."
Sigurd still hoped that he didn't have to take over the negotiations. After all, for all he knew, that was still more or less Cadet Stark's assignment. He was here to study, which he hoped to do by quietly observing.

Med Lab

Taharial desided to go to work on her notes trying to think of the best way to create the new breed, she had permission, it was going to take a long time until she creates the girl, but knew it would be valuable when she did. Taharial smiled then looked up as she remembered that their was someone there "oi dude, stop looking at me like that! I am a bloody elysian so stop looking at me like I am special to you" she smiled slightly "I am the medic of the Eucharis, so your not anything special to me compared to the others on here."

Med Lab

Sam frowned, looking at the floor. The angel just said he meant nothing to her. Was it something he said? He didn't recall saying anything stupid. Well, not recently anyway. That little incident that happened outside doesn't count.

YSS Eucharis - Bridge

Hanako got Taharial's message and frowned. It wasn't that she had to search for what an MEC was, it was that this low-ranking E1 medic thought it was okay to be so disrespectful to an admiral. She was starting to think the medic wasn't the right material for the ship. She was too busy to explain the presence of the severed head in the medical lab so she just sent back "OK."

"The problem," Hanako told Natsumi, "is that we do not know where we can bring them because we do not know where they come from, where they were going, or what environmental conditions they require. The lack of information is why I sent our new scientist to investigate. We also do not know what nation they are from. In a normal situation like this, we could get their people to send a rescue. Essentially, we are unfairly stuck with the problem until we know enough to make a plan."

Med Lab

Taharial looked at the man and felt "I am sorry, I am part of star army, like you, it's just I'm worried about the others, you do mean something, but I mean that everyone on the ship means the same to me, I am here to look after you if you get injured and to make sure your okay when your ill, I am new here so haven't made any connections yet." Taharial read the message then her old one, realising what she said "oh no, oh no i have just screwed up a lot" she quickly wrote another message apologising a lot and said that she was just worried about the crew inside the Rixxikor ship.

Rixxikor Vessel

Once again, it seemed Tsuguka's advanced personal starship-armour had been relegated to little more than environmental suit. Crawling through narrow corridors of liquids best left unidentified, she made a quick loop around the deck that she was on, just enough to measure average air temperature and composition, as well as basic head count that she could extrapolate the rest of the ship from. The shosho would arguably look down on such independent action, and Kale could almost certainly have done a better job, but both facts were relegated to the sidelines by the fact Tsuguka figured the bugs might well become hostile the minute that they did the math, and figured out that this weird metal giant amongst them must have come from somewhere...

At the very least, she figured they wouldn't open fire on her inside of their habitat without knowing where her ship actually was.

Task complete, she then rapidly headed back through the airlock, back outside; Finding Kale and Akiashiro both waiting for her. It took about twenty seconds of reading the communication logs to realize her gamble had not exactly paid off...

"Sorry for the prolonged break in communications, Shosho. I thought it was best that our investigative presence was kept to a minimum, I now realize that it is a little late for that." The voice expressed just a hint of self-disappointment, but also a reluctance to dwell on it whilst there was still work to be done. "I am sending an estimated population density report, along with the consistency and required pressure of the Rixxikor air supply. They don't appear to have any kind of unified command structure, so the ones still inside the wreck don't seem to have any idea that we are out here."

A shrug, this time on the private squad line that only Kale and Akiashiro could hear.

"My apologies, comrades. Got in a little over my head."

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back