• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 3] New Faces

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, I don't have any other reason, and I work with what I have." Nana mused absently, a slight smirk working its way across her face. Glancing up, she'd shrug, dropping her hands to her sides and then sliding them behind her back.

"Oh, another technician..." That was murmured, perhaps with a bit of displeasure before Nana bobbed her shoulders in another shrug, chuckling dryly, "Well. I do tech work, myself. I fix things, mostly."

"Sorry about that." Misaki apologized quietly, making the hug a longer embrace while keeping Kim's gaze. At that moment, she learned it was hard to not smile when the redhead looked at her that way, and she felt completely comfortable being with her in public as they were.

"What's next is the mall, I think we need more than a change or two of clothes. These all probably fit I'm just going to get them. Though I'm tempted to grab some better..accessories while we're there. Then how about we find our Troll, then check into the hotel and get a late snack before bed?" With that, the Nekovalkryja got onto her toes and kissed Kim on the nose, then the lips.

It's fine, Misaki-chan. Kim thought softly as she smiled at the older woman as she kissed her on the nose and the lips while she raised an eyebrow at her lover's choice of words while she grinned.

"What kind of accesories would we be talking about? Otherwise, it sounds great, l-Misaki-chan." Kim said cheerfully, stumbling a little in her words as she blushed slightly as she made her way back to the dressing room to change into her civvies again as she grabbed the clothes the officer had picked out for her in order to pay for them at the cashier on their way out.

Misaki summarily dumped all her clothes on top of what Kim was getting. "I'll get them." She smiled, "You don't get paid enough, Kim-chan." The officer produced her card, and pulled the tags off of the outfit she was wearing. It was too cold for her skirt uniform, and she liked the fit of what she was wearing. Dropping her card onto the tray to be processed, the XO reached over and squeezed her subordinates side. They looked like a normal couple, not like active duty soldiers at least without the sidearms, anyway.

"We..lll...I was thinking of a few different things. M-aybe a bunk warming present..?"

The shop attendant began to put their purchases into bags, doing her best not to look like she was eavesdropping.

She was.

"Yeah, well, put in a few good words for me to get promoted then, and I will be!" Kim mumbled as Misaki dumped her clothes on top of her own while she tried to grin over at the blue-haired woman over the clothes as she noted the blush on the shop attendant's face.

"Ahh... that kind." Kim said simply as she tried her best to keep her face straight as Misaki squeezed her side while she looked out through the shop's windows in an attempt to spot any Trolls that might be wandering around, but sadly, there were none.

Anything special in mind, Misaki-chan? Kim replied mentally, as to not be overheard as she continued to carry the clothes untill the shop attendant handed them bags to carry them in, into which the soldier placed them, Misaki's in one, and her own in the other.

Valen nodded as he listened, "Really? Well, that's interesting. So, you're kind of a mechanic/technician then? Might be handy skills to have around every once in a while." He smiled again as they talked. She is nice. A little saddened, but it sounds like she is getting better. the Yamataian thought to himself.

As Yaichiro made his way back to the Eucharis, which was actually closer than the mall at this point, he opened a telepathic communication to the ship and her crew.

All hands....there was a gunshot at the shopping mall, and someone peeled out...I have been injured in the accident following the car chase, and am also having problems with PANTHEON. Please have someone confirm Hanako-Taisa's and Midori-san's safety...and Blueberry, I'll need a little medical care.

CONTINUED IN MISSION 4...

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back