• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Miharu Mission 5, Aftermath (3rd day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asher's hands wrapped up around Masako's arms, not out of resistance, but merely to keep her from dragging him by his neck. He was actually rather limp as he felt himself rub up against the floor as the Juni dragged him along. He pulled himself up a bit, before reducing his weight to float behind the woman.

"So, uh, I'm guess you an' Kyou's the ones walkin, eh?" asked Asher, letting his hands roam freely now that he was simply being tugged.

Kyou shook her head a little bit, but followed her superior officer and the troublemaker, seeing as she wasn't planning on eating more then she'd already had anyway. "I'd assume she knows better then to let you go anytime soon, perv. It's not like it's hard to guess what you're going to do next, after all." She took up a position on the opposite side of Masako from the headlocked Asher, just in case he tried anything while restrained (like she was willing to bet he would've).

Rin nodded and dug into the toolbox, shuffling stuff around, as she listened. She felt a slight pain in her chest at the mention of Mara, but tried to move on quickly. Amongst the tools, Rin finally found the cartridge and brought it back, holding it out for Tori.

"How is it that we can survive like that? Weren't the older NH-models stronger and everything? Why can't they see a reason to survive...?" She really didn't want to imagine how Miharu's last mission would have been if the sprites were just that death-prone. They had already taken quite the number of losses... how would these older NH's have faired?

Once outside the cafeteria, Masako sighed softly. "Unfortunately, holding him like this would get uncomfortable for me eventually." the Warrant Officer replied as she released the tactless Malifarian suddenly. "I'll leave him to you now. I just wanted to get him out of the cafeteria so he wouldn't bother the rest of the crew," the Raven-haired Neko stated.

"Just be sure not to injure him too badly, Gunshin-hei. Never know if we'll need his combat skills any time soon," Masako said with a cute smile before walking off with a wave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back