• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

RP: 21st Fighter Sq [Mission 6.0] Mists and Mysteries

Konpeki moved forward to assist Anne. When the armor was forcibly opened, she pulled the wounded prisoner out of the armor as carefully as possible. She also took a moment to take a picture of the woman's face for further analysis once back on the Heitan.

"There you go, she took quite a beating. That she is still alive is a testament to her will." She said looking at Anne.

--------------------------

Patrick pulled out his issued communicator, "Here you can use mine, it has the general bands." he said handing it over to Elisto. He took a moment to count the number of people that were moving.

"Could have been a lot worse. It was fortunate that we were already moving towards the mining system. Looks like we only lost three people, but have numerous injured.

-------------------------

A number of T7 Shuttles soon appeared over the landslide. Their markings clearly identifying them as coming from the Heitan. After circling one time, they set down and a group of soldiers armed with medical kits were disgorged to help with the casualties.

Anne moved towards the half-dead neko and carefully treated the wound on her belly. She put a liquid bandage there and then turned the woman around and did the same on her backs. With modern technology and especially with neko, the doctor did not have to do much. Anne injected more hemo-synthetic blood in the neko to help with the healing.

"Not really Konpeki-san," she then replied. "Most of the damage was blunt trauma, which an average neko heals quite fast and easily. Those impaling wound cause by her armour being bent were more dangerous though. I still assume that even if I did not treat her, she would heal on her own. She was still conscious when we caught her. I gave her something to sleep." Anne explained and sighed. The helashio girl was quite tired herself.

"Alright Diamonds," Yaeko said once she saw the transports landing. "Looks like help as arrived. Once we get the injured and personnel taken care of, we can head back to the Heitan and call it a day."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back