• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Heartbreaker [Mission V] Whole World Askin' How I Does That

Alien Shuttle Bay

T-39 introduced herself as "Trendsetter Three-Nine!" with a flourish, and waved Skade along to her shuttle. "Come right in. I don't know how to do this, but I think there's an outlet, somewhere? Help yourselves, just try not to break anything. I didn't bring any spares, though there should be one in the Jessitha..."

"Well if you've got a means to power something I think I've got a good of being able to use it," Akemi said as he floated over to check out whatever there was to see. "I'm pretty knowledgeable when it comes to power armor. I'm glad you aren't some Spacer that's alll 'eeeeek it's a Neko' or 'hisss it's a Neko!'"

"Oh, no. She looks great," T-39 said of Skade, who she assumed was the Neko in question. "I think we're going to try to give 'Saba' some power, first."

Last edited:
Edtoto took the shotgun, looking at the group as she figured out a way to set up the uniform to carry things. She couldn't find anywhere, so she cued Skade. "Yamatai uniforms are worthless... Remind me when we get back, that I should replace your uniform with my uniform so that I actually have pockets. Does your kind not think about how useful pockets are? My kind at least has belts and harnesses to carry things for when we need to carry things!" She lamented, loading the shotgun swiftly, and pulling a roll of tape from the pack on her Mindy.

This did not mean she was unaware, by any means. She could feel the man's eyes boring into her before he moved, which caused her to chuckle, the sound like chuffing. When she was done with that. she kneeled down, and started taping the box to her leg. It was simple actually. Tape the box so only one side of the box could open, and when she needed to reload, kneel down. She could move around freely, and she was sure there was a way back on the ship to remove the tape if it was extra strong.

There, set up was complete. "Thank you. I apologise if my lack of a gratuity was discerning, but I felt letting you stare a little longer without worrying about me catching you would be a nicer reward. Anyway, they seem to be doing fine with searching for power. I suggest you and I slip deeper into the ship to see if there are any other creatures aboard and to find out if they are friendly or hostile. Skade, Saba, you stay here and figure these ships out. If we need help, I'll scream. I'm sure you'll all hear me," Edtoto finished, looking at Corgan as she started walking. "Let's go."

"Well whoever wants to go first can go ahead. I don't care. Am I a pretty kitty too?" Akemi fluttered his ears, leaned forward slightly towards Trendsetter and brought his curled hands up to the center of his chest. As he waited for an answer his face naturally broke into a smile.

"...I don't know what you're asking?" T-39 answered to Akemi with a look of bewilderment, which for her apparently meant rapidly-cycling colours along with the eyebrow thing.

"Well you said someone else looked great so I wanted to know what you thought of me," Akemi explained. The little mewser was only wearing a simple black t-shirt and athletic pants.

Last edited:
"Oh, you mean you want my professional opinion?" T-39 brightened up for an astonishingly short span of time, before staring blankly at Akemi. After a moment, she answers, "You could do worse," upliftingly.

Last edited:
Alien Shuttle Bay

Oh, its from Uesu’s fleet, Skade thought, as the symbol became clear. Wonder when the shuttle got eaten. “Good to meet you, Trendsetter,” she said, bowing her head in greeting. “I’ll do my best to keep the ship in functional order.”

Before the Neko could get into the shuttle though, she was addressed by the Vekimen. “I’m not in charge of uniforms,” she said, shrugging. “If I was, there’d be pockets and belt loops and all the other things that are practical but not pretty.” Knew I should have worn Type 31s today. Turning to the Nepleslian, she gave him her best smile and asked, “Could you go with Edtoto, Colonel? We’ll be right behind you once Saba is up and running.” Hopefully nothing will happen until then.

Waving them on, the technician glanced between the other pair as they discussed her. “Umm, thanks, Trendsetter. And yeah," she said, looking at Akemi, "You look good. Now," she said, smile hopefully covering her confusion as she entered the Freespacer’s shuttle, "I’ll just go and see what I’m working with.” Guess this is how it feels to be out of the Star Army. Weird.

The pair of I'ee seemed to be content to stay near the others and listen, hearing talk of restoring power and destroying the enemy weapon. This sounded good to them, even if they were (understandably) being left out of the conversation.

With the silent rows of captured vessels offering them little more information, two teams began to form and go about their tasks. One group clustered around the intact but low-powered Traveler Shuttle, and the other eyeing the opening that led further into the massive alien structure. While the shuttle was definitely nothing she was familiar with, active power sources were easy enough to detect, and then it was simply a matter of rigging up a way to connect the android to the system. And possibly boost how quickly it was absorbing energy.

For the others, the wide opening narrowed within visual range from the entrance, breaking off into two corridors that both immediately curved off in opposite directions. Edtoto found it felt rather familiar.

Traveller Shuttle

Trendsetter Three-Nine wasn't any help with rigging an electrical connection, aside from knowing where to find things, but she at least had a long shot suggestion for the other half of the problem. "We could put shiny stuff everywhere to reflect light into the starlight cells? I didn't bring nearly enough, though." She laid down a rad-blanket under the shuttle, shiny side up, and set off in search of more shiny sheets to salvage elsewhere in the bay, while Skade and Saba were busy.

Branching Corridors

Though the two I'ee couldn't speak to the others, it was obvious that they wanted to get a move on, frequently pointing towards the distant opening whenever someone's gaze turned their way. They were slowly drifting in that direction in any case, whether the others followed or not, and were soon peeking in at the branching corridor's beyond.

Corgan

Corgan was surprised at the seemingly possessive android. He didn't know what the thing was capable of so he kept his distance. The wink from Skade stunned him. He could feel his heart racing. Come on, Corgan, you have a job to do, he thought. He turned away and tried to focus on the Vekimen instead. "Pockets are helpful. I sometimes wish my Impulse armor had pockets for carrying extra ammunition or grenades." The Nepleslian commented. He tried to keep his eyes focused on Edtoto's upper body, but they kept drifting downward.

Apparently, she had noticed his difficulty with not checking her out. His cheeks darkened. "Sure, I'm coming. Does your kind's uniform have pants? Your butt is really distracting me, not to mention that tail." He said, trying to play it cool. Skade's request saved him from embarrassing himself. "Yes, ma'am. Be careful." Corgan replied to her. He hurried to catch up to Edtoto. It occurred to him that he could take his HPAR, but he decided against it. The bulky weapon would slow him down too much.

He tried to make small talk with Edtoto. "There were Vekimen on the planet we have our base on for a while. I never really talked to any of them, they mostly kept to their tunnels. Definitely didn't see any like you around."

Takeshi

Saba did his best imitation of a gasp. He hadn't expected to see that logo here of all places. Getting recharged was the top priority. Then he could explore the ship. He wondered if there might be more of him somewhere on this vessel. The android walked towards the Freespacer's vehicle obediently and stepped inside.

As Corgan and Edtoto neared the opening, they found themselves joined by the pair of I'ee, who seemed eager to begin exploring the alien vessel.

Skade could tell the Freespacer's plan would technically help, but in such a small percentage as to be negligible in the time they had. The Technician could likely think of something to do with the supplies available to her to begin recharging the android, but powering a shuttle was currently out of her reach. With the exit still firmly shut behind them, there was little choice of where to look.

Traveller Shuttle

T-39 stopped at the shuttle after casting down her next piece of junk, and informed Skade and Saba, "Everyone else seems to be leaving through that tunnel over there.. Is the meeting over?"

Traveller Shuttle

“Hmm?” Skade asked, turning away from a panel she had popped off. “Yeah, they’re going on ahead. We’ll follow once Saba is ready to go. Thanks for the help, by the way.” This would be a lot easier if this was Star Army, she thought, tracing the ship’s power cables from the starlight cells. Or if my fabrication bay was working. Hmm…

At that thought, the technician flew out of the ship, to her Mindy, and pulled it to the ship with just a little grunting and grumbling at the 100 kg burden. Back in the shuttle, she dropped the suit under the starlight cells, pulled off the helmet, and accessed the Mindy’s interface by touch, hopefully using minimal power. She quickly shoved all the power into the fabrication bay and told that to start making a power splitter to get a power outlet that Saba could use and hopefully not break the ship.

“Hey, Edtoto,” the Neko said over the comm as she worked and waited for the femtomachines to get to work, “Let us know which way you go so we can follow you once we’re done here.”

Edtoto walked alongside Corgan, unphased by the I'ee. She in a way expected them to follow. They were exploring the ship, and they were likely interested in whatever was on the ship that was wreaking havoc on their comrades and planets. At Corgan's comments, though, she let out a chuckle. "I wear the tunic as a formality. I am officially an officer aboard the Heartbreaker due to the new treaty between Yamatai and the VDTF. Whether I hold recognized power is completely based on the situation, and is often totally random. Like now for instance. I could hold power, but because this is a Yamatai Mission, Skade could take over. I could argue that my training as a Military Officer with the VDTF would qualify me better, but she could claim that her understanding of the creature we are dealing with would make her more qualified and we could go in circles so the general rule of thumb is "Yamatai is in charge, period" and we deal with things as they come," Edtoto explained rather curtly, keeing her eyes moving to make sure she wasn't suprised by something.

"As for my rear and tail distracting you, I have done nothing yet to distract you. Of course, if you enjoy it so much, you could always feel it," She said, her tail swaying high as she walked, grazing across his hand slowly. "I have never been opposed to people touching me, and your kind is pleasantly warm. However, I have never been witnessed to a male before. One Vekimen has mated with a male of your kind. I am glad I was not the first, the information I learned of it, while pleasant, there are some unpleasant parts that I can avoid with proper knowledge," She added, trying to strike up conversation.

Branching Corridor

Corgan watched her tail brush his hand. It didn't feel quite like he expected. He wanted to stroke it and see if it had any effect, but he was trying to focus on the ship. He didn't really have anything to say about who was in charge. "I am sure you would be irresistible if you really wanted to distract me." He admitted. "It's good to know that we're anatomically compatible." Despite his curiosity about what unpleasantness she was talking about, he kept quiet. He needed to change the subject somehow.

"So, do you know if Skade is.. seeing anyone seriously?" He asked, trying to sound casual. "I've heard interesting things about Nekovalkyrja. I've wondered what they're like in bed. I've only met a few, but one wasn't interested and the other... Well, she's kind of my boss." Corgan explained, keeping his voice low in case anything hostile was onboard.

He stopped at the branch in the path. "Which way do we go, now?"

Traveller Shuttle

Takeshi looked at T-39, unsure what she was talking about. He was tempted to inquire further but he had more important concerns. "My creator should have planned for this possibility. Given me a way to draw power from my surroundings in emergencies." The android complained. "I am slowing you down, Skade-san. You should leave me behind."

Branching Corridor

The two I'ee were talking to each other with some sort of sign language, presumably attempting to decide which corridor to take themselves. They glanced frequently at Corgan and Edtoto, as if secretly hoping the two aliens would solve the dilemma. Finally, one of them began tottering down the left-hand corridor, firearm in one hand and blade in the other. Her sister poked and touched Corgan and Edtoto to get their attention, pointing insistently towards the branch the I'ee had picked before following.

Edtoto thought about the large Nepleslians words, but wanted to know exactly what way to answer each question. So, she went for it in ways she could.

"Skade and I are currently together in a fashion. I am unaware as to if she has a partner off the ship. I have been trying to wrap my head around the concept for a while now and feel I am doing a good job, but Skade has done nothing to insinuate she has any other physical or emotional partners. I am also not opposed to sharing," The alien said, giving Corgan a simple look. The crossroads dilemma was solved for them as one I'ee started down the left. "I suppose that settles that..."

She started down the hall, keeping herself aware of what was going on as she further answered Corgan's questions. "I find your flattery... Well, flattering I suppose," She started, not noticing that Corgan wanted to not deal with that subject. "I appreciate your confidence in my ability to seduce, but I assure you that I am fairly average. As for Anatomically compatible, I suppose we could perform the act of mating, but I know our fluids don't quite go well together and I am almost positive we cannot breed. I'm not a geneticist or a doctor, though, so I would never imply that as fact," The alien continued, keeping the weapon levelled. "Honestly, though, as long as I know what to do, nothing bad would happen regardless," She finished for the moment, going silent.

The silence would last a long moment, and Edtoto would stop. "Well, I suppose I wouldn't mind you joining me and Skade some time if we had the chance. That would be up to Skade. Hmm, well, only one way to solve this," She said, pulling out the radio ((That she totally always had and had just been ignoring)). "Skade-Hei, if the opportunity presented itself, would you be opposed to allowing the Corgan fellow to join us in our more... Personal extra-curricular activities? He has demonstrated an interest," Edtoto asked, seeming to wait for a response.

"Oh, so you'd share with me? That's new."

"Well, I figured if we are stuck here for a while, it wouldn't be a problem after more specific issues are dealt with. I'm sure it would make his day," Edtoto explained, starting to walk again.

"It would be fun, yeah. Learning experience all around as well. Mind if I ask if having a threesome was his idea?"

"No, I just thought it would be the easiest. He is interested in both of us, and well, it's far easier for us both to sate the interest. I could just deal with his interest in me now, or in a couple minutes," The alien pondered, taking a quick glance at Corgan.

"How about we sate our interests after we know what's going on?"

Edtoto rolled her eyes. Skade obviously didn't catch her joke. She was obviously trying to make the man squirm. "Well, I wasn't about to do anything in an obvious combat zone. We really aren't finding anything, ship seems dead," She explained, stopping at another cross. This time she took charge, turning right. "I would get the I'ee to split up, but I fear they may not handle things on this ship, and given our already weakened state I wouldn't trust it."

"Splitting up is usually a bad idea anyway. Remember the problems we had when we first met Saba?"

"You mean how he cut off my arm?" Edtoto asked, rolling her head in annoyance.

"And Rin being knocked out, all of which probably could have been avoided if we hadn't split up."

"Well, let us hope we don't run into another combat droid. Otherwise, I will certainly have more pressing concerns than discovery" Edtoto sighed, tail swishing softly as she walked. It might have been distracting now, given she was more relaxed and let a gentle sway take her step.

"I'm working on getting Takeshi up and running, once he is, we'll be right behind you. Just make sure we can follow you, one way or another."

Yes Ma'am, the alien thought. "Ah, right. We turned left by the way. Then we went right. Let me know when you are coming and we will let you know how to find us. Talk to you in a few," She said, before putting away the radio.

"There you go. Now, if we have time you can try both of us if you would like. Does that sound agreeable?" Edtoto asked over her shoulder as she walked.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back