• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Resolved More Trophies, Please!

I thought we got these trophies. I swear I've seen them before, but I don't see where they are Old-School Black.

I was scouting the Xenforo forums and found there are mad cool trophies we could be getting but don't.

@Wes please fix this problem!!
I do believe that was intentional. Wes said he didn't want membership to be a competition of whom was the most veteran or whom was the most prolific poster amongst other things, explaining why things like post count and trophies took a hike (though oddly enough, we retain the ability to like posts).

Can we add wasp-themed trophies based around hug milestones?
wasp-themed trophies
No! >_<;

I think you're misunderstanding what I am saying, which is that we need more trophies, not trophies. We already have trophies, I would just like to see a way to get the ones I have seen on the Xenforo site that we do not have.

Wes and I talked about it and the answer was pretty cool and I'm willing to call this resolved.

I'd like to hear the answer he gave on trophies. The question was asked publicly, and the site as a whole doesn't know what the resolution was.

@Wes, could you let us know? Thanks kindly.

I was being really nice about it, but Wes said no. No need to bother about it further.

Well this is what we have currently. Any ideas which ones you guys want?

I would personally like the No WAY! award for 5,000 likes (which only Wes would be able to get currently)!

^-^

Okay I was thinking a trophy for having the connected account provider discord and/or a trophy for when a user likes to messages ratio is at least 1?

Okay I was thinking a trophy for having the connected account provider discord and/or a trophy for when a user likes to messages ratio is at least 1?
Make it so.

Wait since when were trophies rewards XD everything is just numbers and even before i was a gm i had a message to like ratio over 1

RPG-D RPGfix
Back