• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Forum Game My Character IRL: The Game!

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
So I found a girl named Nyané Lebajoa that looks a lot a lot like Masumi. I had to ps her a bit to make her look just like her:

ai.imgur.com_DKc7NcB.png

ai.imgur.com_mpDs7g7.png

ai.imgur.com_WWPg5k1.png

Here's the game: rate the ability of the person above you to find a girl or guy or... animal... that looks the most like their character!

Have fun and be gentle with one another!

It doesn't need to be serious stuff! It's cute and good to make it funny. Everything has been pretty spot on/10 so far!

ai.imgflip.com_1jc985.jpg

This is for Cleo O'Conner, who is quite possibly the most infamous serial killer Kyoto has seen in a Century.

Attachments

• ai.imgflip.com_1jc901.jpg
    ai.imgflip.com_1jc901.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 3
aupload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_commons_f_f3_Black_Throated_Blue_Warbler.jpg
Anastasia with the exotic plebeian look

Attachments

• aupload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_commons_f_f3_Black_Throated_Blue_Warbler.jpg
    aupload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_commons_f_f3_Black_Throated_Blue_Warbler.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 0
nanatsu-no-taizai-ban-by.jpg

a character from nanatsu no taizai or that's his name but is pretty much what my character looks like with slightly longer hair and no facial hair

Hanako IRL? Definitely some strong vibes in this photo.

a2.bp.blogspot.com__uvqdJURw0tQ_VlObFtXw3xI_AAAAAAAAQnE_NiJIeLRF0V0_s1600_21.jpg

Ahn Hee-yeon, better known by her stage name Hani, is a South Korean singer and television personality. She is known as a member of the South Korean girl group EXID and its subgroup, Dasoni.

Hanako IRL? Definitely some strong vibes in this photo.

View attachment 8120

Ahn Hee-yeon, better known by her stage name Hani, is a South Korean singer and television personality. She is known as a member of the South Korean girl group EXID and its subgroup, Dasoni.
she's stares into your soul!!!! that look she has is killing me lol

RPG-D RPGfix
Back