Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• Current IC Month: 9月 YE 42 (through December 31, 2020)

Approved Submission [NDC] "Mithril" Military Bodysuit

Whisper

Submissions Reviewer
FM of NDC
Game Master
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=corp:conclave_ship_works:uniforms:mithril
List Any Unapproved Sub-Articles
Submission Faction(s)
  1. NDC
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
It's the Mithril, a bodysuit for the NDC! Has a variety of RP-fluff features to make things fun and keep characters alive.

The sub-article is a new corporation that will be making this suit and other future stuff for the NDC. Pretty simple, I think, but it has a lot of mostly fluff around how the corp operates.

As an FM of the NDC, I approve!

Syaoran

Staff Member
Submissions Reviewer
Okay so first the suit, it looks good there is just one thing that I think needs to be handled. The suit needs a section called Controls or Operations that explains which interface systems work with it, and what functions are usable without said interface. I understand it's meant to be used with the geist as the primary, but it's best to have a centralized place where people can look quickly and see what their character can do with it.

Also I guess it would also be best to under materials give a quick rundown of what the helmet is made of? I think I know the answer, but I'm not sure I know it.

Whisper

Submissions Reviewer
FM of NDC
Game Master
Okay, I think I've addressed your points. Let me know if I missed something. Thanks!

Syaoran

Staff Member
Submissions Reviewer
Ok the suit is looking good now. As for the company, it looks good, so I'll approve them both