Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [NDC] "Mithril" Military Bodysuit

Whisper

Retired Staff
Inactive Member
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=corp:conclave_ship_works:uniforms:mithril
List Any Unapproved Sub-Articles
Submission Faction(s)
  1. NDC
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
It's the Mithril, a bodysuit for the NDC! Has a variety of RP-fluff features to make things fun and keep characters alive.

The sub-article is a new corporation that will be making this suit and other future stuff for the NDC. Pretty simple, I think, but it has a lot of mostly fluff around how the corp operates.

As an FM of the NDC, I approve!

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Okay so first the suit, it looks good there is just one thing that I think needs to be handled. The suit needs a section called Controls or Operations that explains which interface systems work with it, and what functions are usable without said interface. I understand it's meant to be used with the geist as the primary, but it's best to have a centralized place where people can look quickly and see what their character can do with it.

Also I guess it would also be best to under materials give a quick rundown of what the helmet is made of? I think I know the answer, but I'm not sure I know it.

Is there a price for these suits? If not, I can make one up.

This equipment is issued to soldiers, not sold to buyers, similar to many uniform articles on the site. Because of that, Whisper and I didn't see fit to give it a price. If you feel that having a price would be useful, even if it's not available for sale, I can work with Whisper to come up with one and update the article.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back