• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Nepleslia] M150 'Jackhammer' Heavy Machinegun

Charmaylarg Dufrain

🎖️ Game Master
Submission RP Example
https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/forums/headlines/
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=faction:nepleslia:weapons:m150_jackhammer_hmg
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Nepleslia
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
A man-portable, non-PA carried HMG that is fired from the hip much like the colonial marines Smartgun from Aliens.

it is big, heavy, very slow to fire (60 rpm), and has only 50 rounds in a belt which im hoping will offset the usual argument when people get upset that anything above T-1 is only allowed to be carried by powered armor. This round is just barely a fraction larger than a traditional NATO 50-caliber BMG and is very much the equivalent of a very slow firing (60rpm is 1 per second, thats very slow!) m2 browning which is well within the means of a nep hip-firing it with a gyrostabalizer and a shoulder strap.

Hopefully, all that is an acceptable tradeoff for the caliber which was the only existing nep caliber fitting for it. PVP doesn't exist anymore and this is an RP tool for nep players not a meta weapon, ive done considerable tradeoffs to make it feel as balanced as I could to ensure that.

If/when it gets approved ill make a news spotlight on it for the RP requirement since none of the RP im currently running or are in a spot to do so.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
this is the kind of thing you can buy at a convenience store in Funky City, right?

As a purveyor of fine (stolen) goods, I can confirm the Syndicate will be more than happy to furnish this to ready (and moneyed) customers! Act now and we'll throw in an EARTH Element-Series Power Armor for 5% off.

Just need an FM sign off - @SirSkully then I can review

3 day approval timer

Please remember to fill out struct and link into other articles.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back