• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

[Nepleslia Prime] One Hell of a Coincidence

Rico felt not a single ounce of hesitation as Kokuten ran into the fray...it just gave him that much more of a chance of escaping these police. "Shit, your call baby. Good luck wit'that!" Rico called out as he bolted for the door. Three of the officers closest to the back door had caught sight of the tail end of Rico and Suku's escape as they departed, and quickly began to give chase, following them through the back door.

After a short distance of running through the narrow hallway, passing the bathrooms and a small employee break area, Rico and Suku burst through another door which led back into the somewhat crowded walkway of the station. A few of the closer passerby gave the two of them odd glances before continuing on their way. Of in the distant crowd, the two of them could also make out figures moving rather hastily away from them...no doubt a few of the other patrons who were lucky enough to sit at the rear of the building.

As Rico paused for a moment to catch his breath he could clearly make out the echoing heavy-set footsteps and shouts coming from the hallway back into the bar. He quickly concluded that they would be having company, really soon. Rico looked around frantically for a new place to flee to. The walkway was fairly busy, the center strip used for walking while several stores, restaurants and other establishments lined the walls, similar to a strip mall. Rico, however, was at a little bit of a loss as to what he should do next. The most obvious answer was to ditch the extra baggage (Suku, of course) and run like hell as far away from here as possible. However, the more Rico convinced himself that it was the most obvious and best plan of action, the more dissuaded to the idea he became.

Finally, he turned to Suku. "Well sugar? Where to, we gotta get a fuckin' move on before we end up like Green-Eyes."

(I'll let you choose the next location Kokuten, since I conjured up the cops. Your call.)

"What? Jesus..." Suku rolled her eyes and placed her face into her palm for a second, then she started looking around. The area around them didn't offer a great deal of places for them to hide in. One store stood out specifically, a Dizzy's Secret. A store that focused mainly on lingerie and underwear that didn't cover too much skin. Suku's finger pointed in direction of the store and gripped Rico's sleeve, not giving him time to figure out where he was going.

When the both of them entered, a very buxom young lady was sitting behind the counter staring into a datapad. She looked up giving full-view to her facial features, her face was slightly round, her eyes welcoming, and her lips a tad pouty. She began to stand up, revealing that she was wearing uniform lingerie and a name tag. Suku began looking around, paying not much attention to the area around them and almost ripped a piece of lingerie off one of the racks. The employee bowed sexily giving as much show of her cleavage as legally allowed.

"Hiiiii~! I'm Sally! Welcome to Di-..." Sally began before Suku had interrupted her.

"Yeah! Hey, can we use a dressing room?" Suku smiled slyly, putting her arms around Rico's right bicep and pressing her chest against it. "I'd like to 'try' this on with him."

The woman smiled understandingly reaching behind the desk and handing Suku a card-key.

"Just remember, you stain it, you buy it!" Sally smiled with a wink. Suku snatched the card-key from her and continued to drag Rico behind her to the dressing room in the back.

She slid the card-key and the door to the changing area opened up to reveal a smallish room that could comfortably fit two people who wanted to 'change their clothes'. The room carried the smell of some cleaning agent, overpowered by the artificial scent of strawberries. The walls were a matte white with the exception of a mirror on one wall, the ceiling had a lighting fixture which kept the room well-lit, and the floor was shag with a reddish color.

"Okay, I highly doubt will come knocking down the door in here." Suku sighed with relief, purple lingerie still in her hands.

At first, Rico wasn't too keen on being dragged around by his cuffs. With those riot police hot on his heels, he would've much rather took advantage of the moment to dash in the opposite direction, if not to split up and better his chances, then at least put some sizable distance between Suku and himself. This train of thought, however, almost immediately melted away as Suku led him into a popular lingerie shop and he was greeted by the lovely young store attendant, displaying some tasteful articles of clothing from the store. Having never really had much of a reason to visit a Dizzy's Secret outlet, Rico noted to himself silently to walk by this particular chain of stores more often, if that outfit was standard uniform.

In that short moments Suku spent grabbing her clothing and explaining their false situation to Sally, the lingerie-clad receptionist, Rico cycled his brain processes from Flee, skipping Fight and going straight on to Flirt. Relaxing his shoulder and combing a hand luxuriously slow through his hair, Rico prepared to engage in his new priority sporting a sly, confidant smirk to match his impetuous pose. The clerk smiled at him as Rico prepared to seal the deal with one of his infamous one-liners...but was cut short when Suku began tugging him into the back, towards the dressing rooms. All Rico could do was muster a good-bye wave, which Sally was happy to return.

When the two of them were safely hidden inside the rather spacious dressing room, Rico immediately stole the key-card from Suku's grasp. "Yeah," Rico replied to her statement absent-mindedly as he crept up to the door they had just went through, barely giving Suku a moment of attention. "Give it a few minutes for 'em to cool off an' we should be good. 'Till then, 'scuse me."

Rico used the key card to re-open the door, but didn't step through it. Instead, he simply cracked it slightly and peeked through it. Contrary to what it appeared, Rico was not looking out for criminal-seeking cops. Instead, he adjusted the width of the door and the angle of his gaze onto his true target; the lingerie model seated behind the counter. She had returned to fiddling with her datapad, but it was more than enough of an eyefull, even for the ol' Sanroma. Rico smiled slyly as he spied, raising his eyebrows and nodding in silent approval.

Suku pouted disapprovingly as the key-card was taken from her hand. As Rico began to stare out of the door, she became curious as to what he was looking at, and began to motion a little in the way to see. She saw the clerk at the table, and then looked at Rico's facial expression. Suku began to scowl at him, and grazed him across the top of the head with the hanger.

"We are not through." She said plainly, if not forcefully, as she slammed the door shut, and pointed the hanger at Rico's face. The lingerie clung to the small rungs of the hanger, shaking with Suku's every movement.

Rico immediately jumped up and waved his hands above his head in response to Suku's meddlesome hangar caressing the top of his noggin. He was very obsessive about his hair, especially when it came to touching from individuals other than himself. When Suku ceased from prodding his head with the plastic hangar, Rico immediately fixed what little damage she did, giving her a slightly aggravated look for both her actions and her comments.

"Look, babe, we really ain't gettin' into this shit again, 'less you wanna blow our cover when you start throwin' fists," Rico pointed out, tenderly yet forcibly pushing her shoulder so that she was out of the way of the door. "So unless yer plannin' on puttin' that thing on," he said, motioning towards the article of clothing in the hangar Suku was holding before reopening the door ever so slightly and reassuming his original gaze.

"...I think we're kinda done."

When Rico turned around and began peering out the door again, Suku raised her arms, and appeared to be going for his neck. She was sane enough to realize what may happen if she started to do that, so it came down to two things.

1. Strip down naked and get into this lingerie, thus having Rico's full and likely undivided attention.

2. Shove my foot up his ass.

Despite how tempting the latter one was, the first seemed to have the best outcome. She didn't like it, and she was rather sure that she wouldn't be staining it with him, so she figured it may be best to go ahead and put on the scant piece of clothing. Her face began to turn red, not out of an embarrassment, but out of anger as per usual.

She pulled of her navy jacket, and threw it full-force a Rico, causing it to catch around his head. Every single article of her clothing with the exception of her panties found their way towards Rico with less than comfortable force. Suku then picked up the purple lingerie off the hangar and slid into it.

"There? Satisfied?" Suku spat angrily with her hands on her hips.

Fortunately for Suku, Rico was paying little attention to her as she undressed herself. Indeed, he was far too preoccupied ogling the store's attendant as she went through her daily routines, big goofy grin on his face for the entire duration. Even when the clothes started flying at him he ignored it, thinking that she was throwing her ill-gained lingerie at him, or other things she found around the dressing room...he was that focused. And for good reason.

POOMF! went Suku's Navy Jacket against his back...but Rico pulled it off as he watched Sally gracefully kneel down to grab something from under the counter. FLAP! went Suku's pants across his shoulders...but oh no, as Miss Sally, apparently thinking nobody was looking, set about adjusted her clothing. Rico filtered everything else after that completely out as the store clerk started doing spontaneous stretching. His eyes grew wider with each raised arm and straightened leg and his face came closer and closer to the crack in the door. And then...

Two heavy-vested police troopers appeared into view. Sally suddenly snapped to attention and went about to greet them. Rico, on the other hand, was suddenly and harshly jolted from his trance-like state as he whirled around and pushed the door closed (rather loudly, in his rush). Of course, when he turned around and opened his mouth to inform Suku of their new peril, he was hit by a wall of lovely figure fitted in royally perfect purple. Instead of his previously planned declaration of the cops standing mere yards away from their inescapable position, a weak, breathless release of air hissed out of his lungs. A bad situation suddenly went to a worse situation.

Suku jumped a little at Rico's sudden turn around and slamming of the door. At first it seemed like he was going tell her something, by the speed of his rotation, it was important. Though, she was too flattered by his face and speechlessness to herself to think too much on it. Figuring it was only fair, she decided to tease him a little bit. Her arms crossed under her breasts, making them protrude out some more.

"What? You never seen a real woman, before?" She said in a rather succulent tone, her lips pouting.

Rico, face contorted in frantic worry, sprang forward attempting to clasp a hand over Suku's mouth. Of course, he had to position his other hand against her bare upper back to get enough leverage to actually keep the hand pressed without pushing the Nurse down. "Shh!" Rico hissed, barely above a whisper as he stared at her, then to the door. With the two of them silent, it was very easy to make out sets of voices emitting from the main area of the store. "Keep it quiet, the goddamn fuzz are right outside the door. Okay, sugar?" Rico murmured again, staring wide eyed at her face which was distanced but a few inches apart. He waited, tensed and with forced quiet breaths for some sort of answer.

Oh, fucking god, you've got to be kidding. Thought Suku as Rico cupped a hand over her mouth.

We're going to get busted, fucking busted. A visible look of defeat washed over her face.

And in this shit get-up. And back came the angry face. The embarrassment of it all made her want to scream in anger. Yet, the closeness to the man holding her, his face, his hands, made her slightly less troubled. She looked at Rico, her purple eyes determined.

I'm getting my answer. She thought as she wrapped a hand around the one Rico had over her mouth.

"Tell. Me. Now." she whispered in as forceful as possible, without being too loud.

"Tell ya what? I already told ya, two fuckin' boys in black right outside the door!" Rico replied back in a low hiss, accidentally (or perhaps purposely) misinterpreting her demand for answers. Once he was sure that she knew what the situation was, he slowly lifted his hands and quietly stepped back towards the door, in hopes of perhaps listening in on the conversation outside while continuing the one in front of him.

"Quit fucking around! I know you know what I'm talking about! You almost said it to me before these assholes interrupted us." Suku got back up next to Rico, her face still stern, keeping her voice low enough to hear one of the officers outside.

"...Are you sure we should be lookin' in all these things? I mean, she said she saw a fella in green and a girl with green hair come in, n'head back there. N'I mean, y'know, if this ain't them, and they're, y'know... doin' stuff, I mean, ... Oh fergit it, all I'm sayin' is wait til they're done, we'll know'm when we see'm! Less door breakin' and less bang juice on m'hands, like what happened last week." said one voice, clearly thick with a bayou-accent.

It suddenly dawned on Rico this the circumstances he was under were much worse than he once thought. He couldn't simply run away from this unpleasant conversation, as he would be caught immediately. He also couldn't simply argue and fight his way away from the subject, as that would also get him caught. Rico realized that he no other real options, and yet he still strongly refused to come clean to Suku's aggressive questioning. He stood silent for a moment before releasing a long, tired sigh through his clenched teeth.

"Whaddya ya want me to say, huh?! Whaddya ya wanna know so bad that ya keep on naggin' me, even right now, huh?! What?!"

"Seriously, Alford, you think I'm going to wait for them to finish and clean up?" said another voice out the door. It was quiet for one second then the first voice, presumably belonging to Alford spoke up.

"Waitwaitwait! Randy, I'm juss' sayin', we kick in one'a these doors, we're gunna' have to go 'bout kickin' all'm down til' we find'm. I dun' feel like havin' to talk t'the chief 'bout how'I got twenty'sumtin' complaints in one day." explained Alford.

----

"Dumbass! I'm talking about how you can't seem to come clean with me! Everytime I ask you, you either make some bullshit excuse or find someway to go around it!" Suku's face was beginning to flush red again, she almost raised her volume a little too loud. All the while, she seemingly forgot about the fact she was wearing nothing, but lilting, purple lingerie and a pair of light blue panties with NAVY emblazoned across the butt.

"Shit, will you cool it?! I'm ain't that friendly with Blue's." Rico said, raising his palms up and down a few times in a 'volume down' motion as he quickly glanced back at the door. It was pretty easy to hear the two policemen talking about their suspects; Rico looked down at his green military uniform pull-over and scowled. Turning back, look of agitation still strewn on his face, Rico cleared his throat as softly as he could. "Well fine, alright, whatever. What is eatin' ya so goddamn much that you go shovin' me in some bar after a month or two, huh? I'll try an' cut this 'bullshit' or whatever, but don't get yer hopes up."

Suku rolled her eyes up, her head leaning back with the movement, sighing with aggravation. She leveled herself again, and looked up at the man.

"Why did you really turn me down?" Suku asked, with a good bit of restraint to keep the volume down.
----
"Tell me, Alford, what happened a week ago? What makes you so against me just kicking the shit out of that door?" asked Randy.

"Well, it was'somtin' round that bar we juss' busted. It was'a 'Private Enjoyment Facility', and we was on a lead from a fella' down in tha' eatin' district. We was bout t'make a big bust on sm'organized crimer's. They was somtin' all in there when we went in, but damn it was like they all juss' crawled up n'one big pile, n'just, y'know... I mean, women, men, all over tha' place. I thought I had saw a dog hop out too, but thass' besides the point. We had t'arrest all'm naked, and then we had't deal with over forty complaints sayin' we ruined' tha' mood." saind Alford, recalling the events in a rather quick speech.

"I was wondering why there were twenty naked people in the cells when I walked in that morning." Randy said.

"Aaaahhhh shit," Rico groaned, his turn to roll his eyes and head backwards finally coming. Afterward, he started looking around the room (his eyes falling on Suku's rather distracting clothing a few times) as though frantically looking for some sort of excuse. Seeing as there was little more than a mirror and a small pile of clothes in the large dressing room, Rico found little to work with. Finally, Rico pointed a thumb back towards the dressing room door.

"Alright, how did ya feel when I was eyein' up Little Miss Sugartits at the front counter, hm? What were ya thinkin'?" Rico asked, his face growing stern as he questioned the nurse.

Suku arched a brow at Rico, then sighed for a moment.

"I was pissed because you were oogling the bitch at the front instead of just keeping the damn door shut. Then I had to put this... thing," She just towards her chest for a moment, "on just to get your cock-brained attention." Suku huffed, then she turned her head away from him for a moment, her eyes cutting sharply to the side. Ultimately, she seemed to get more and more frustrated as he questioned her.

"Aight, fine, I can admit to all that," Rico said, nodding his head with a small dash of spite. The sergeant crossed his arms and leaned his back against the door before speaking again. "An' do ya remember hearin' 'bout me before we first met? I remember ya said somethin' like that a while back. I'm a lil' curious; what did ya hear about me, huh?" Rico queried again, tilting his head a little to the side as he awaited her answer.

Suku's face went flat, another sign that she couldn't see where this was going.

"Well! Let's see, first, you take advantage of women, second, you once raped a woman, three, you only see them as meat. I think that's just about everything I heard." Suku whispered in an almost sarcastic tone.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back