• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: Origin [New arrival] Hey there, Stranger

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Excellent." Aerin said with a smile. "I have the perfect positions for both of you aboard my ship, then." The CEO clasped her hands together, with a mild air of excitement, and stood up. "For Sergio, we have placements on the security team, and for Camellia, we can accommodate you with R&D projects. Would you rather be based aboard a ship or in a development facility, miss Sarri?" Aerin looked at the woman in question, waiting for an answer.

Camellia raised both hands, shrugged her shoulders and shook her head.

"Where ever the fun is." She stated simply. "Please, surprise me." She finished with a smile.

"Well, That depends on what kind of 'fun' you want." The CEO joked. "I suppose we can put you with the R&D division, as they do more actual hands-on work. Here on the Raider we only get to play with the nearly-perfected stuff that's about to enter full production."

Aerin walked around to behind her chair before finishing off "I'll leave you two to finish up the paperwork, and then we'll get everything set up for you." and with that, she exited the room, leaving the two to their own devices.

After they had filled out the forms, Aerin entered them into the computer system and ordered uniforms for them, as well as set up assignments. Within a few days, their new supplies arrived and they would be able to get into the beat of the ship. At least, For a while. Camellia would eventually be sent to the New Dawn Station, to be with the R&D there working on a Powered Armor design.

END

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back