• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

New Batch of Lexxy Artwork!

Old on the left, new on the right. Opinions?

hanako_bio.png
hanako_bio2.png

Looks good. Reminds me slightly of Western Comic book styles, don't know why.

Look forward to seeing the others. Keep up the good work.

lawl, you're totally a step ahead of me, Wes XD I dunno if joining and posting in the forum is precidented, but I thought it would be a good motivational tool for me personally. If you dunnae want me to post 'round here, though, lemme know. I'll scuttle away >.>;

Jun, oh MANS is that old! I'm surprised Elfwood still has my stuff up o.o; As for the boots, I wasn't entirely sure how to approach them. The previous drawings of her had her in bunny slippers, so I didn't really know what kind of boots she'd wear. I just turned her stockings into stocking-boots and added lace along the top. Very easily changed, though--I can edit in some extra line work, adjust some colors, and VOILA. Instaboots.

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys :3

Alexandra-sama, please do not take my criticism seriously! Boots are an extra anyway. These drawings fucking rule. Our community bows at your stocking-boots.

Doshii Jun said:
Alexandra-sama, please do not take my criticism seriously! Boots are an extra anyway. These drawings fucking rule. Our community bows at your stocking-boots.

Goodness, no need for such honoriffics n.n;; I'm just doin' muh job. And you can call me Alexandra if you want to, but again with the formality... Alex or Lexxy is fine :3

<3

*looks at Alexandra's site* She draws Mega-man art! o_O (HA! defeated wordfilter!)

Say Alex, were you going by a particular nick in the MM community? You have a nice, distinctive artstyle but I don't remember you at all - and yet you've gone and drew the characters of PMM's administrator Sean (Lord Phoenix) and Krystal Cadunce (that's Mana).

Hm.. Well, I'm Alloy on Mechadrake and a few other places I used to post. I don't remember what I might've gone by on PMM (that Lord Phoenix drawing is part of my entry to a contest he held a while back, for which I STILL haven't gotten my prize D: sadface... and I had a Thanksgiving-themed pic of the day up there once), but the two most common Rockman alias's I go by are Alloy and Iris III.

*shrugs*

Just finished the pencils for new batch illustration #2, but I'm still at work and won't be able to post anything till I get home. I also plan on tweaking the drawing of Hanako a bit. I'll put up the final version of that later as well :3

I like the new Hanako image, it makes her look... umm how shall I put this... older in a good sort of way.

My suggestion for Wes, keep the old picture of Hanako around, but as a representation of a younger Hanako. (Also keep the modified version of the old Hanako image for display of the standard SA uniform for females)

She has more in all the right places. Hips, check. Legs, check. Bust, check. Sexyness, check.

The Miles will be pleased.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back