Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

New Batch of Lexxy Artwork!

Old on the left, new on the right. Opinions?

hanako_bio.png
hanako_bio2.png

Now that is an interesting idea for a plot line ... Mishhu infiltrate starships disguised as the most innocent of Teddy Bears.

This leads to the Teddy Massacre where thousands of innocent stuffed toys are sentanced to death by desperate and draconian legislation.

JoMidori said:
She really likes Hanako neh? :P

She's who I've been reassigned to draw, actually :3 I'll probably do a couple other characters as well, but Wes likes the way I do Hanako, I guess, so she's my main subject now.

And yeah, pesky real life (mostly school) tends to get in the way of my artistic endeavors. I'm a senior this year, though, so I can't blow it. I'm just happy some other artists have come along with more time and better work ethics than me to do work for you all ;D Hopefully I'll be able to stick around and finish a good chunk of work before disappearing again this time. Already started on the sketch for my next Hanako piece.

ooo I was wondering who made the pretty art in Wes's avatar! I've never seen your stuff before but I think you're really good! You don't happen to have a dA do you?

1174685453691.png

This is a quick two-minute sketch of Hanako I made after some drama.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back