• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

New Submission Reviewer

Hi Star Army!

Please welcome @Firebrand as the newest reviewer of submissions. We are bringing him on provisionally to help increase the rate of submission approvals and if it's helpful, we hope to make this a permanent thing for him after a couple months. Please be patient with him as he's new at reviewing and if you have any concerns about review quality, you can bring them to our Directors of Content: Wes (me) & Syaoran.

Well, we tried this and it looks like this isn't working out.
  • Said he doesn't "give a f*** about decorum" in the setting submissions forum
  • Consistently negative behavior in the chat, moaning about how his plot is dying etc.
  • After violating the rules on Discord multiple times, he argued with me about it when I deleted the problem posts - leading to a temp ban
Due to above, the staff members and I have agreed that Firebrand isn't who we want to represent Star Army staff. I feel like we've given him more than enough of a pass as he re-adjusted to being in the community, even giving him a "clean slate" to start over again, but we can't just turn a blind eye. As staff and mods we're held to a high standard and we need all staffers to uphold that.

Thanks for your patience and feedback everyone.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ