• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

New Year, New Staff!

Hello, Star Army!

I hope you were able to sleep in and get some good coffee this morning. As we start off a new IC and OOC year, I want to introduce our newest staff member, @demibear !

Demibear will be joining the Roleplay division of staff. Their job is to:
  1. Help players make and submit characters and approve submitted characters - particularly anyone who just joined
  2. Keep in contact with players and help them find RPs to join
  3. Help GMs as needed (planning, etc)
  4. Conduct RP reviews
Demibear has been with us for a long time and he has a great personality and works well with us and was a natural choice for staff that the current staff was able to unanimously agree on. He's also a fantastic roleplayer and leader. Please join me in congratulating him on this new role!

@Cowboy I never thought of that before. I am going to need to change my avatar for the month now. Lol

I look forward to helping @Jack Pine with making this site an excellent place for role-play. I have an open door policy, so always feel free to DM me with anything RP or not RP related.

Also, please welcome @Whisper (aka Ames) as the newest member of our Content and Setting Staff!

Whisper is a dedicated and very active roleplayer on SARP who is easy to get along with and super helpful. Basically, they're awesome.

Content and Setting Staff primarily are wiki admins and work with reviewing submissions of new wiki content and maintenance and improvement of of wiki pages.

Welcome to the Staff Guys.

The best advice I can give you both is to remember that we are here to provide help to Wes. We are here to serve the community of Star Army!

Congrats on your new positions.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back