• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Norian Arrival OOC Thread

Better, then, to help Ark One be comfortable and do everything we can than to simply abandon it, though.
Indeed, the surviving MERN soldiers and Admiral Aphelion will stay back with the fleet. (So Yamatai and other sources can leave food and supplies for them if they want)

Eventually the fleet will probably be moved to Akina, which on the plan may become their new perma-home. We will see about that though. For now just focus on evacuation, and supplying :)

Check Rog!
Indeed, the surviving MERN soldiers and Admiral Aphelion will stay back with the fleet. (So Yamatai and other sources can leave food and supplies for them if they want)

Eventually the fleet will probably be moved to Akina, which on the plan may become their new perma-home. We will see about that though. For now just focus on evacuation, and supplying :)

Just a little bit of notice to everyone. Some insight into the planning - Refugee placements will be temporary, as eventually the Norian will be given a system/world (likely the Akina System - being discussed by Yuuki, Miyako, Wes, and I) to call their home.

I added a list of the Norian vessels to the timeline article -

The Arks​

Akelost Leviathan Hybrid Ark - Alpha
  • Currently the Rescue Jumpers of Alpha Flight under @Locked_0ut are there.
  • Contact onboard - Tal'Cel Rin Caeyara - A Norian Queen who is Airwin's Twin Sister. - Once she goes to Pieces she will then accompany the refugees to Virginia.
  • This Ark is dying, and is beyond saving so has to be evacuated first.
  • MERN onboard Team will remain behind after evac.
  • Currently, these Leviathans are being fed by the Senti (Energy Transfers and Asteroid Debris)
Akelost Leviathan Hybrid Ark - Beta
  • Awaiting Evacuation
  • Contact onboard - Voli Jun Caeyara - A Norian Prince, Also the head of Tsenlan Medical, he is Airwin's son - Once he goes to Pieces he will accompany the refugees to Akina.
  • Currently, these Leviathans are being fed by the Senti (Energy Transfers and Asteroid Debris)
Akelost Leviathan Hybrid Ark - Gamma
  • Awaiting Evacuation
  • The least damaged of the Arks.
  • Contact onboard - None

The Military Titans​

MERN Aiathogu - Lead Ship
  • Contact onboard - Admiral Aphelion - She will stay with the fleet
  • Contact onboard - Voli Uaeso Caeyara - Son of Airwin, Crowned Prince - Has requested to transit to Pieces.
  • MERN soldiers will remain onboard.
  • No access yet granted - Food Deliveries will be accepted.
MERN E'stlhualas
  • Contact onboard - None
  • MERN soldiers will need to be evacuated save for the skeleton crew.
MERN Ithond
  • The heaviest damaged Titan
  • All MERN personnel will need to be evacuated.
  • Ship will then be put into "slave" mode by the other Military ships.

There is a group of intended Norian players registering for the site. They will be slowly crossing their characters over and will be joining this thread. They are refugees for now, ill be helping write them in, work on their characters, etc.

I'll make another post here today.

I can assume by now a lot of refugees are being loaded onto ships. If anyone wants anything let me know. I will let Wes decide when the bulk of things move to Pieces.

This is an assumption I've been operating under, but I can kinda make it more official via post, but that a lot of the first SAoY groups to land on the Ark would set up basically refugee processing centers near their egress point kinda how the 171st did. That way any new responder arriving also has a clear point of contact when they arrive, can get up to date info, and check in with on site incident commanders.

Several people are already doing it but for everyone else it would be very helpful at the start of your post in the fireplace thread that you put where your character is and also maybe what group they are with. With some of these sitewide open RPs it easy to get lost and confused as to who is where.

Several people are already doing it but for everyone else it would be very helpful at the start of your post in the fireplace thread that you put where your character is and also maybe what group they are with. With some of these sitewide open RPs it easy to get lost and confused as to who is where.
I agree it would help, I've tried to keep my character locations clear.

I am wanting to jump into this plotline and offer help, Would an independent cargo captain have come across the news of such a large undertaking? I was thinking of having Lenna, Nikicon, and my craft The Sobek, as with any crew that wishes to join along from the Sood Zarda plotline, jump in to help with the evacuations or rations that will be for the refugees.

I am wanting to jump into this plotline and offer help, Would an independent cargo captain have come across the news of such a large undertaking? I was thinking of having Lenna, Nikicon, and my craft The Sobek, as with any crew that wishes to join along from the Sood Zarda plotline, jump in to help with the evacuations or rations that will be for the refugees.
Sure give a hand!

Ok gonna do my part.

171st CRS Set up a bit of a processing center called Port Hope on Ark Alpha. They're trying to expand operations or can be relieved by other less specialized personnel to do similar things elsewhere. (Kinda like pulling a wagon with a race horse)

Vec's on Alpha as well with the Resurgence.

In the RP there are orphans to evac on Alpha, let's fill the Resurgence with everyone we can reasonably hold. Use the ship's VIP suites, rec room, dojo, etc. We can give them a ride to Yamatai and then be there for Candy Fest. Heck we can even bring them candy. :).

In the RP there are orphans to evac on Alpha, let's fill the Resurgence with everyone we can reasonably hold. Use the ship's VIP suites, rec room, dojo, etc. We can give them a ride to Yamatai and then be there for Candy Fest. Heck we can even bring them candy. :).
also, I'm pretty sure if we need to we can go like 2 to a bed in the cabins

Light poke to everyone who needs to post.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back