• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Noval] - Stargazer Stellar-Yacht

club24

Everything Is Magical
finally getting around to posting my submission secret santa from uh, 2 months ago

haven't made many starships so if some numbers need tweaking let me know, designed to be a luxury ship so no weapons or anything crazy

no RP examples as it was a gift submission, so I've just linked the santa thread made by char

unsure of who the current NDC manager is but I will tag if I find our for approval

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
As the one who nudged @Whisper to get into upfitting, I approve. Unfortunately I have no official approval jurisdiction.

Edit: But NDC royalty and Yamataian Movie Star / Senator Kára Kurogane needs to have one, as upfitted as possible to befit her celebrity status!

Edit 2: A little on the short end of Tier 11, but it is a chonker.

Last edited:
Consider this to have approval from me, though I should note that the standard product category code for civilian craft is Y, so this should be the NH-Y4 I believe.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back