• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [NSMC 309th] Official OOC Hangout

Double post, but, let me know if Carina was able to hear that scream from the mess please? If not I'd be totally okay changing it!

The plot is, but.

Unfortunately not for you, Ess. Its not out of outright malicious intent from the things you've said to me in the past to exclude you, but I stand by my ground when I said last time that you are excluded from participation in any plot I GM.

If you've changed, good on ye! But the general toxicity and aggressive and even harassing behavior I've experienced from you and your interactions with myself, other players, and even the community at large are in no way something I even remotely want to risk promoting to my players and my plot.

But there's a place for everyone out there somewhere, I do hope ye manage to find it.

Is this still active and running?
I am seeking a plot to have my character Will, Carson be active in.
He is in the Nep Navy and is a pilot, sniper, and skilled in demolitions.

I am thinking he would be a decent mix for the plot as he can be close air support, or on the ground.

Yup, tho after cowboys interest and whatnot on discord feel free to come back here if that doesnt pan out. The only thing then would be that there is no longer any air-assets to the plot with Aquila Flight being innactive~

Tho the other two specialties would fit in just fine. Keep me posted if ever ye want to join after cowboys plot or if it doesn't start up!

Yep, That I can and will do!

Welp, that is a bummer, but if He did join there could be one if they come across an opportunity to get some once more.

AQUILA FLIGHT & NSMC 309TH​

Finally the flight has returned... Aquila has risen from the ashes after a year of backdoor politics and underhanded schemes grounded the flight. However, they are but a shell of what they once were. Will the Aquilas be able to claw their way back to the top or will they take their last breath? An 18+ plot with a focus on war-zone/battlefield life and combat, follow the story of the 309th NSMC as they venture to Nepleslian-owned and distant worlds, fighting for every inch of planets with tanks and lead for all who oppose them! From fighting pirates one day to fighting the next big bad aliens the next, there's plenty of action thanks to Nepleslia's finest.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back