• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [NSMC 309th] Official OOC Hangout

When Kim approached alongside, there might have also been an element of hiding her sheepish expression behind a veneer of preoccupation, unwilling to directly meet eye-to-eye just yet. For whatever reason, the woman rubbed her hands through that bristly blonde buzz cut and kissed a tooth-shaped trinket attached to her dog tags, before even regarding the veteran.

I'm there in spirit! XD

We've broken the fourth wall. Dont touch autumn, kim. It might be like making contact with your time travelling self and you might just create a blackhole in the system. Just pick up an M3 and dont get shot. we'll get you out of there somehow.

Got Juno, will be awful boss.

Got ID-SOL, will offer.

Got two cyborg girls, will push dick magnets.

Will help people with scenery in the slum brothels, bars, fight clubs, and gun ranges as needed.

Also: try to keep a timeline between you guys. Being able to at least roughly organize the JPs will be helpful.

Might JP Minnie with Lucky (ID-SOL) just because shes attracted to her own handywork.

Or the twins because everyone wants sexy cyborg twins (or at least the mouse does)~

Edit* Also @ me or let me know on discord if anyone wants ot JP the mouse~

Last edited:
Pub crawl get? Friday nights to Tuesday nights are generally good with me.

I'd also totes consider having Fang-Yin wrestle those cyborgs, just like Ms.Wilde suggested...

Cause, you know, these are super highly trained, nuanced, egotistical mega-soldiers we are dealing with here! Death to all what walks, crawls and flies!...
ai.imgur.com_3CkpTwQ.png

The XO is ready to offer the following:
  • Medical Administrative Services (Finger shots and Needle punches)
  • Counseling Services (A good ass whoopin)
  • Disciplinary Services (A really good ass whoopin)
  • Musical Services EDIT: (A bass whoopin)
  • Chemical Solutions (Alcohol.)
Mondays n'Tuesdays are the clearest, followed by most evenings(til 10), with least clear being Sundays. I'd like to get a little time getting to know the Thick Squaddies, but also the tankers as well.

EDIT: also that art is fukkin sweet, holy shit

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back