• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: NSS Alliance [[NSS Alliance]] In the Wake of the Storm

"Motherfucker..." Ran had his uniform top draped over his right shoulder, with his customary ".Addict" shirt worn so as to not violate some incredibly prudish officer's decency laws. Ran looked at his stump, imagining it as some over-grown, pulsating strawberry, or something. That would pretty much be a good summary of how it felt. A sort of dull but horribly aching pain.

The sound of footprints along the floor caused him to divert his attention down the hallway to Kagura, who was now walking in his direction. Not bothering to be a half-decent gentleman, he pulled out a cigarette and lit it up again, filling his part of the hallway with smoke. "Fuck, I'm fine. Got mauled by a woodchipper...with vibro claws, and twin fucking aether cannons. Squatting motherfucker." He sucked in some smoke for a few seconds and slowly let it trickle out his nostrils.

"You guys come into contact with the same thing?" Ran continued down the hallway, motioning with his head for Kagura to follow. "Looks like you got pretty banged up, yourself."

"That sounds more likely than what I was thinking, Henry." Harrison said, dropping the pressure washer nozzle and watching the sand-saturated water drip off the frame of his FIRE. He felt proud. For no apparent reason other than the fact that his squad had survived mostly intact.

Kagura nodded and poked her limp arm. "Thign nearly jerked both of my arms out of their sockets and put a hole in my back." She said. "I'm sure being penetrated in the back wouldn't feel as good as being penetrated from behind." she smirked at that last part. "It'll hurt like a bitch to get the arm here fixed...wish I could just regrow my biological arm.."

Autumn stepped up into the line for the Assembly pads and once her armor was removed, she appraised the heavy discoloration and bruising on her left arm as she removed herself from the pad to find where she stashed her uniform. "Shit, I can't quite feel my fingers still."

Her deep green eyes scanned the crowd of marines for Ian before she pulled her uniform pants carefully back on over her boots with one hand. She noticed Rico out of the corner of her eye and waved with her right hand after fumbling with her button. "Hey Sergeant Sanroma, you getting drunk tonight with the boys?"

Re: [[NSS Alliance]] In the Wake of the Stromm

~This is taking forever,~ Uso thought to herself as she decided to speed up the process by heading over to the medical officer that had been yelling out orders. Her natural thought process decided that it would be a much faster process if she were to simplify her speech for the marine.

“MEDIC,” She shouted, pointing at Kokuten with one of her armored fingers.

“REZ?” She then asked, half turning so that she could point at the armored soldier whom was busy being both dead and carried by her.

“WHERE?” She finally said, half holding her arms up to simulate a confused stance of someone who needed to know something and was also holding a dead body.

Ran only heard "being penetrated from behind" within the mess of Kagura's words. He had to do it. He had to try out his luck and do this for the laughs. "....Penetrated from behind? That an offer, Kagura?" He smirked down at her and lit another cigarette, so that he'd have a possible method of combating the expected bitch fit.

"So, how was it like when your right artificial arm was put on?" He coughed a bit, from trying to speak with smoke in his throat.

Kagura laughed a bit at that, grinning at Ran. "After all that shit we just went through I think that might even be a good idea, But not while we both look like we got in fights with vibroblade weedwhackers and lost." She laughed a bit then thought. The purple haired marine thought back to that day some time ago where she lost her arm, in fact it was years ago at least. The difference in arm length was slight but obvious, her left arm was about 2.5 inches longer than her right arm.

"When I got it put on..." she said forlornly. "I was in a raid with my comrades from the Scorpion and I lost my arm in an explosion. My father had a engineer he found in Funky City build me a new one literally at gunpoint and put in a few weapons including a blackmarket Neko NSP 28." Kagura said. "It was excruiatingly painful as the surgery to attach it didn't go as well as expected, I can detach it without any problem but reattachments make me cry they hurt so much."

Ran found courage within himself, finally. He had dared venture forth into anal territory and came out unscathed. But memories of Kagura's past mannerisms reminded Ran that she was no ordinary woman, and all feelings of triumph went down the drain faster than a liquefied hamster. However, seeing her go silent all of a sudden at the mention of her experience in cybernetics, Ran sighed inwardly. All he could do was nod along with her story.

Probably not the greatest subject to bring up. Way to go, Ran. All those hookers really did the trick in giving you ideas on how to talk to women...

"Here." Ran offered her a cigarette and lighter, and was very prepared to enforce his offer. "I'm sure it'll suck if they have to reattach your arm in there. Just take a drag on this and things will get better. And this is an order." At that, Ran and Kagura found themselves waiting outside the med bay.

Kagura blinked at the offer to take a drag on the cig. "Sorry Ran, I have never smoked." She said. "I don't plan to start, so you take it for me." she smiled at him in a pretty fashion. "And I'm actually flattered you'd want to. After al the shit going on here I was pretty sure most of the marines here other than Autumn either hated me or were close to it for pulling a gun on Ian.." She said.

Ran only sighed deeply at her reluctance to start smoking, for his secret crusade to spread cancer throughout Nepleslia was not going well. Ran simple placed the same cancer stick in his mouth with the other, nearly spitting it out in surprise at Kagura stating that she'd actually be flattered.

"....I've got a bottle of schnapps in the bunks. Wanna join me?"

Ian pushed his way through the line to the deconstructor, swearing silently the entire time. Once the blood-stained Durandium had been stripped from his body, the large cadet hopped from the platform in his rather tight-fitting flight suit.

He scanned the large bay for the Geshrin armorer, and frowned when he was unable to pick out her head in the flood of ID-SOLs and their hybrids that made up a large portion of the Nepleslian military force.

The Geshrin's eyes contined searching the crowd and she thought she spotted the large cadet's face in the crowd. She raised her hands up to her mouth to shout but suddenly paused mid-shout, "Ia..."

Autumn heard a loud crack from her left arm as she was hit with a painful black twinge of pain irradiate from her arm and through her body until it blacked out her vision. Oh fuck, this isn't good. She inwardly frowned as she felt her body fall forward towards the deck before she faded into unconsciousness.

Kokuten looked over at Uso for a moment, recognizing her voice only slightly. He looked at the armor that she was dragging, unable to recognize who it was, only knowing that the marine had met ill fortune.

"Take'em to the Med Bay!" Kokuten shouted back, still on his armor, he began to wave his arms in the direction of the Hangar doors. "C'mon! Let's get the wounded and dead out of here before the pilots dust-off!" The Medic ordered the Marines.

From his height, he spotted one the female marines fall in the crowd as she tried to call out to one of the Cadets, supposedly Ian McCain.

"HEY! Someone get her out of here and to the Med Bay, now!" Kokuten yelled over the crowd again, pointing in Autumn's direction.

Rico gave the Geshrin armorer a wide smirk as she inquired about his plans of alcoholic delight for the evening. "Dunno sugar, could use a good strong one right 'bout now..." Rico spoke with a grin until he took notice to Autumn's sudden disinterest in his reply and in something, or rather, someone else.

He didn't have much time to put in his objection, however. As Autumn raised her arm to greet another person behind the Sergeant, Rico heard a very audible sound of something that could only be an exceptionally uncomfortable snapping of bone. Sergeant Sanroma, quite surprised by the sudden turn of events, was quick to reach out and attempt to prop up the armorer as she fell unconscious. She felt heavier than she looked.

Rico grimaced slightly as he fumbled to get a better position to hold her up, nodding hastily at Kokuten as he shouted out the order to transport her to the Alliances medical bay. The Nepleslian attempted to scoop up his peer, hooking an arm behind her knees and another across her back and lifting with a hefty grunt. She was heavier than she looked.

"Right chief, I'm on it!" Rico shouted back to Kokuten as he trailed his way towards the entrance to the NSS Alliances corridors.

Trey patted the machine in front of him. he'd come back and fix it later, but right now, he needed rest. The Yamataian-bodied man walked in the hallway and noted Rico having trouble carrying Autumn. why he was carrying her, trey didn't know, but, concious of his 'abilites', he walked over to Rico, asking "Need any help? I'm pretty sure I can carry her, if you want me to" held held out a hand to offer his assistance to his superior.

The FIRE that Harrison owned had been maneuvered into a bit of a tight spot on landing. The designated area where he planned to jump out was about two feet to his right; and he would have to climb into the thing to take a few steps to his right and get out again- something he really didn't want to do. He moved the FIRE inbetween two other unmarked FIREs and climbed out again, just in time to see Sergeant Sanroma carrying a pilot off the deck.

Jesus... Tell me someone didn't die after the assault... He walked over to Sergeant Sanroma, recognizing the face of the KOed soldier as the armorer he had met at the concert, Autumn Wilde.

"Sergeant... Sanroma. What happened to her?" He made a pointing gesture at the girl.

Re: [[NSS Alliance]] In the Wake of the Stromm

Uso turned around and began her trip towards the medical bay, the feet of a certain soldier turned dead weight being carried by Uso dragging along behind her as she moved.

She would try and move at a brisk walk so that she could arrive at the medbay before all of the other soldiers.

As Rico continued to walk, he suddenly found himself sandwiched between two inquisitive soldiers. Trey's offer of assistance was met with wild, amusing skepticism; Rico raised an eyebrow high and waiting a moment before snorting a short laugh. Rico had not been paying much attention to Trey's antics beforehand...he knew little about the guy, other than the short amount of time he watched the Yamataian in the medical bay before the last mission. Trey didn't exactly look to be the most fit of Nepleslian soldiers...in fact, Rico thought the guy looked rather puny. The fact that he was Yamataian was still unknown to the sergeant, after all...Rico took Trey's offer as a joke, rather than sincere help.

"Haw! No offense baby, but you don't look like the carryin' type. My fuckin' sisters' got more meat on her than you!" Rico blurted out before turning to the other marine among the group.

Harrison's question was met with slightly friendlier tone. "Nothin' bad, baby. Heard somethin' give on her, she must'a blacked out from the shock. Get that somethin' in a splint, some tape, bingo, good as news, yeah?"

Trey sighed, a little indignant of the shorter man's refusal of his help. He slowed down slightly, and placed his hands in rico's armpits, lifting him, himself, and Autumn off the floor. It was only a couple inches, but then again it was just to prove a point "I think if I can carry that Id-sol Ian around, I can carry Autumn, too" and with that, he set his superior down. He had come to see Autumn as a friend through the offensive, and wanted to help her out. He had also noticed Rico stuggling to hold her, and thought he could do a better job. Trey was an odd man, indeed.

Ian traced Kokuten's point to a small cluster of soldiers he could barely see. She... shit. Ian pushed through the crowd, the two bars still wrapped in his hand. He quickly arrived at the cluster.

He took a look at Autumn, noticed that Rico was holding her, put 2 and misinformed 2 together, raised his pipe-filled fist, and swung it at Rico's shoulder blade.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back