• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: NSS Alliance [[NSS Alliance]] In the Wake of the Storm

Kokuten's eyes swivled in Uso's direction, the LED's where a dirty white color. The Medic could only look at Uso for a moment, as if trying to comprehend his own existence while translating the words in his brain. The world around him seemed lull, and blur. He looked away from Uso from a moment, turning to a more empty part of the Med Bay. When he looked back at her, his eyes were green again.

"It'll take a few moments to send the extraction signal to the spider..." He seemed to be gathering his breath. He then turned to Adrian's body again, and grabbed a small rod-like tool. After turning the dial on the small tool, he hit a button which caused the tip of the rod to turn green.

"Good... the spider's still active..." Kokuten confirmed as he held a finger at Adrian's ear. A small clank could be heard as the spider jumped out of Adrian's ear and onto Kokuten's finger.

"Flash cloning takes about 20 minutes, 40 or more if the spider is somehow damaged..." Kokuten moved up to a small podlike structure, placing his finger to an open slot on the side of the structure. The spider entered and the structure activated, sounding oddly like a washing machine starting up.

"...Spider is in preferable condition... 19 minutes, 42 seconds remaining..." Kokuten said, reading off a small console next to the pod's slot. He turned to Uso, nodding to her, giving a light smile.

"Adrian should be back with us in about 20 minutes." He said moving on to the table and pulling off Adrian's corpse. "We'll remove this, at about 15 plus, we'll have a group of Marines pull these corpses out of here..."

Re: [[NSS Alliance]] In the Wake of the Stromm

“Right then, be back in 20,” Uso replied. With that she turned and headed back toward the armor bay to begin the process of getting out of her armor and back into her uniform.

Ian quickly stopped moving the arm as Autumn moaned his name. The cracking sounds didn't sound that great, either. With the hand that was not preoccupied with her arm, he held her head close to him, making sure not to pull her hard enough to hurt her. With the hand that had been focused on the arm, he simply held it, trying not to let it move and cause the woman more pain with the damaged joint.

For a man who had spent most of his life alternatively smacking, cutting, and shooting people, and being smacked, cut, and shot himself, it was a relatively odd position.

"Your shoulder's screwed, Autumn." He said quietly, "The ball joint is in some deep trouble." He removed his hand from her head and ran it towards her wounded upper arm, letting his own bicep replace the hand for head support.

"Now listen, Autumn. This is going to hurt a lot." He brought his hand around the wounded arm and squeezed, trying to get a feel for misalignments and fragmentations. "I know it hurts, but stay with me here." He looked at her momentarily, and then back to her arm.

Autumn nodded to Ian, breathing slowly in deep breaths a couple of times as she tried to slow down her steadily racing heartbeat. "Uh huh," she gasped again as Ian's hand touched the bruising on her upper arm.

Her body trembled as she started to feel the need to move. Her right hand lightly gripped one of Ian's legs as she started breathing in quicker breaths. "D..def..defiinately a 15... Aaahh," she moaned a little more loudly before she lightly bit her lower lip.

Her upper arm didn't sound much better than her shoulder, Ian could feel pieces of bone shift under his hand all down her upper arm where the darkest bruising was.

Henry was in shock at the bickering of two marines from a different squad bicker with eachother over a woman who was knocked out. He creased his eyebrows and frowned deeply at their trivial argument as a marine was probably dying.

He decided not to intervene physically, but just watched the bickering and seeing his friend Harrison get involved. He frowned at him a little, shaking his head. When at last Autumn was hauled to the Medbay by Ian, he sighed a sigh of relief that this little drama was over.

He nudged Harrison and wrote him this message: 'Maybe it was best if you sat back and watched instead of shouting out.' He then penned this down under it: 'Oh, No offence meant, of course. I would have shouted too, but I didn't.'

Harrison was still shell-shocked from not one, but two verbal assaults in the span of thirty seconds, plus the sudden shock of a woman being shoved into his arms, which put him into the wall of the hallway. His head throbbed like he had been duffed with a brick, and his tailbone didn't feel too much better either. He didn't look any worse for wear, however.

"Holy shit... Remind me to never piss Sanroma off again."

During the whole conflict between Marines, Ran had just kept where he was down the hall, waiting near the entrance of the Medical Bay so that he could get his arm fixed up. From the sound of the voices, it appeared that McCain and Sanroma were the ones fighting and, to his dismay, he heard Harrison's voice amongst the crowd. "Fuckdamnit..." Ran sighed out a plume of cigarette smoke, taking a deep sniff of it as it escaped his mouth.

"What the fuck is up with everyone? Does there -need- to be some sort of fucking conflict after -every- mission?" Ran could only just stare at the wall or some other random object inside the Medical Bay to hold his attention, before feeling the need to gather up the members of his squad that were in the vicinity and have them do something productive in order to take their attention away from all this hostility.

With the smell of cigarette smoke announcing his presence, he simply walked past Ian and Autumn, not wanting to antagonize the already pissed-off looking Cadet. "Harrison, Henry, Cheza." He muttered past his cigarette, which hung loose at the right corner of his mouth. "If you're all dressed up and good to go, I want you all to go into the shuttle bay and see if you can help out in any way possible. Help clean shit up, help unload, help with bringing any bodies over here. I hate seeing my Marines being inactive." He only smirked at them, taking a deep drag of his cigarette.

With that, the sight of a large machine....with body hair stole his attention. "...Uh, what the fuck are you?"

-------

Keid had placed it's baton back into the hidden compartment that his right leg made up, stomping again in order to close it, each panel separately closing up after the other. The sound of his cooling fans became less intense as his tazer prongs retracted into his left forearm, and the automata simply stood there in case Ian would try anything funny.

With a new voice inquiring as to what the "fuck are you?", Keid turned to the right to face down what appeared to be an armless person. It was at this time that Keid wished it'd be able to feel humor, for this is the reason why it was so glad it wasn't some frail human...with hair. That last thought sent the poor Automata in despair, as it looked to it's chest and underarms, seeing only the hair of others instead of its own. It would never feel the joy of seeing a part of itself grow so beautifully and perhaps so silky, depending on what type of hair it'd have.

"I am Soldier First Class, Warmonger Keid 57-5675-8188. I hope you enjoy having a mechanical arm with no hair, meatbag. Perhaps then you will experience a mere taste of what it's like to suffer so." And with that, the Automata lumbered off, it's afro bouncing from side to side.

---------

"....Okay, then." Ran took a drag of his cigarette and walked off, "Be sure to get to work, you three." Was all he said to Harrison, Henry and Cheza. Just to make sure they got the message well enough.

---------

"Yessir. You heard the man, Henry, so let's get outta here before McCain comes back and kills us all in some kind of unstable psychotic rage." Harrison stood from his sitting position and clipped his belt holsters shut before making tracks towards the shuttle bay.

Henry nodded to Ran and to Harrison, both of their suggestions were very good ideas for staying alive.
However, just as he was about to help someone get out of their Armour and give it a refit and polish, he noticed something sticking out of the crowd, which was - well, very strange.

It appeared to be a 7 or 8 foot tall robot or automation of some sort with an afro sticking out of it, and LED Lights all over its body.
"What -" Henry voiced hoarsely while blinking incredulously, "- Is that?" He couldn't help but stare at it while he helped one of the marines out of his armour.
The other marine didn't seem to notice it as he got his clothes back on and walked off.

Gyles arrived at the showers, and breathing a sigh a relief, began to scan around for a free locker. It had been a very long day, and this shower was exactly what he needed. A stiff drink shouldn't be too far away. And thinking of such niceties, the Tech Sentry found one that wasn't being used and began to strip down. He placed his clothes, along with some other belongings inside, wrapped a towel around his waist. While unvisored, he could easily navigate the room, as the lighting wasn't quite bright enough to cause him any pain.

Well... lessee if there's a free stall... Gyles thought to himself, rubbing his chin.

Rico stumbled a bit as he attempted to regain his balance from his minor collision with Private Evans. The Sergeant was quite a ways heavier than his peer; even with her grabbing onto him, he was able to remain propped up. Of course, this didn't do much to improve his mood. He growled as his eyes followed Gyles, not really sure what the technical sentry had just tried to do...all Rico saw was the shove, and then some stumbling. Sergeant Sanroma was definitely not enjoying his day thus far.

This was, of course, before he finally chanced a glance at Private Evans as she apologized. Suffice to say, those hourglass curves were just the thing to quell Rico's agitation; the reversal of moods was so quick and instantaneous that the sergeant struggled to remember what had made him so pissed off in the first place. Something about pipes. It wasn't that important now.

Rico combed a hand through his hair, adopting his usual lady-killing smile that accentuated his handsome features so. "Sure gorgeous, I'm good. Didn't hurt yerself bumpin' into me like that, did ya?"

Under most circumstances, Trey would have done a bit more in such a situation as that had been, but he'd rather not piss of a guy a foot taller than him. Ian is HUGE! He thought, remembering his own 6'4" frame. still floating along the corridor, Trey waved a hand over hios head and made an impressed whistling sound. remembering what was going on, he droppedto the floor, coming to a much more natural movement :Walking. He walked to epsilon's bunk rooms and went to search out his stuff and maybe go take a shower.

At first she cocked a brow at this comment He bounces back fast ... first he looks like he was gonna punch me in the face, then he's the lady killer. She thought to herself and smirked equally devilish at him. "No I'm fine, after today I think I can handle a little bump." She pressed her other hand against the back of her head and winked, cutely. She looked him over breifly so he wouldn't notice (not like his eyes were on her face anyway).

A wink and hint of a head-tilt. Rico's eyes flashed at the challenge... Cheza could've slapped a giant red target on her and it wouldn't of had the same effect. At the very least, Rico was just glad to have a reprieve from the rest of the Alliances' humdrum...but to spend it performing one of his favorite pass-times? Rico decided things were looking up and he shifted his weight and crossed his arms, throwing her a devilishly sly smirk.

"If you say so, sweetheart. Be a lil' more careful next time, though, wouldn't want any more bumps on that pretty little head a' yours."

And the game begins she thought to herself. Hooking a thumb in her left pocket, she shifted her weight to the right and pushed out her hip ever so slightly. "Who's to say I can't take it?" She ran her fingers through her hair, moving the stray stands of black hair from her eyes exposing their full beauty. Bright blue, hints of neon ... and even without make-up they pop, becoming more noticeable then her *very* womanly curves at the moment. She shifted her knee and crosses it over her right leg playfully.

Holding out the hand she just ran through her hair. "I'm Cheza."

Looking for Kokuten, Mireille Belmonte peered into the Medbay, her cybernetic eyes peeled. It wasn't very difficult to find the bearded medic, and she immediately stepped in to greet him. The Intelligence Officer gave her hair a quick toss back and poked him on the shoulder, seeing as he wasn't doing anything particularly important at the moment. At least, nothing that could be horribly botched by her interruption.

"Now I would think that you are quite busy at the moment, Kokuten, but you don't suppose you could spare a moment?"

Kokuten was handling another Marine on the operating table, removing his spider, when Mireille came in. He looked up at the new arrival for a moment and gave her a light smile as she entered. He put down his extraction tool, "Sure, Cadet Belmonte, what is it that you need?" Kokuten answered in a rather fatigued tone, with a rather fatigued face.

Hah, hair-out-of-the-eyes maneuver. Amateur. Rico thought silently through his smirk. He then closed his eyes lightly and flipped his head forward with a jerk, allowing a few tufts of his hair to spill messily over his face. Then, with one quick swiping motion with his right hand, tilted his head back upright and to the side as he flicked his hair back into it's rightful position in one overly-dramatic swoop. If this were some corny animated holovision show for teen-aged girls, Rico would've been up to his elbows in glittering glimmers, rose-colored backdrops and wind chime tones.

Sadly, this was not the case. Rico would just have to settle with a well-performed hair-flip...which usually served its purpose with Rico's earlier conquests. When he was quite down with his own special maneuver, he reached out and grasped Cheza's hand briskly. He noted a nice, soft texture. He liked soft.

"Name's Rico, sugar. Rico Sanroma," the sergeant spoke behind a flash of pearly whites.

She smiled like anyone goes for the hair flip anymore ... although that one was nice. She took note of his, fairly well developed skill of "Pick-Up" but she had a trump card that she had been ready to use.

She slowly pulled her hand away from his (made sure he felt how soft it was) and hooked her thumb in her back(key) pocket, and shifted her weight to her other foot. "Well Rico," in a smooth tone, "guess I'll be, seein' ya around." She then with her other hand gave a cute half-ass solute, tilted her head and grinned. Then, turning to walk away she hooked that hand into her other back pocket, pulling at her waist line a little teasingly. And what happened next would blow minds.

She turned a quarter to the right, then her head another quarter winked at him, her shoulder rose with her wink slightly. Turning back to keep walking making sure she swayed her hips as much as possible without looking slutty.

Ian kept on pressing, frowning at the feeling of solid bone giving way under his fingers. He held her arm up with the clutching hand, and used the one holding her wrist to grab the hand she had placed over his leg. "Autumn, what hit you?" He asked, a rare tone of concern apparent in his voice. "Did that Red armor do this to you?"

"Aaaah," Autumn moaned softly again as her body slightly rocked agaist Ian. "Y..yeah. I think...aaahh...the impact of that...c..claw.." She licked her lips for a moment as she tried to calm her breathing down so she could answer, "shattered it and.. leaving the arm destabilized it."

Fuck, that thing did this through a Warhawk? Ian stopped his agitation of the injured area and moved his hand down her arm, to the upper forearm before beginning again, hoping to find that that portion of her arm was in better condition. "You have two options. They can do surgery to reset the bone, or they can take it off and replace it." He spoke lightly.

The fragmentation of her forearm was less but still rather severe. The grating of the bone sent chills up her spine and she moaned softly again. She took another couple of deep breaths before she responded, "T..taking it off and replacing it would mean less downtime and... would be faster. Y..you have no idea just how turned on I am right now," Autumn dropped the tone of her voice a touch at the last statement. Her cheeks were lightly flushed, so it left one to wonder if she was embarassed or if it was the pain doing it.

Ian smiled and leaned back against the wall. He let his hand end its molestation of the shattered bone, and slid it down to take her hand. "We'll do that then." He continued to look down at the pained armorer. If she was paying attention, she would probably notice he that he mirrored her own sentiments about readiness for certain activities. He said nothing of it, though. "Want to head for the medbay? They might start dragging the corpses from the planet there soon."

Autumn despite whatever pain she was in, smiled brightly. "I... think we could do that. Hold that thought hopefully, we can explore it soon," she lightly bit her lower lip for a moment but made no attempt to remove herself form Ian's lap as she laid her head against his chest again as she looked up at him.

Ian quickly began to stand, slipping his arm under Autumn's legs, grinning down at her, his usual cocky expression back in place. "Without a doubt." The Cadet reached his full height, and sighed. "Quite a day. We go blow up an entire enemy installation, you get your arm broken, and now for surgery."

"To think, I thought the Marine Corps would be better for my health," Autumn chuckled softly, her left arm shifted slightly with a light crunching noise. She frowned slightly for a moment and tried not to shrug.

Ian stepped from behind the corner, his human cargo held tightly to his chest. "Alright, big line of marines. This might be a little uncomfortable." He strode forward quickly, right into the crowd. And then quickly began to push and kick every non-critically wounded marine in line. "Move it, fuckers! Someone's goddamn hurt here!" He yelled at them. When one man began to protest, the cadet snarled violently. "Move!"

Kokuten had been tending another dead Marine, withdrawing his spider, when he started to hear the ruckus Ian was causing. Oh, damn... He thought as he turned around, allowing the spider he had pulled out to rest on the dead marine's nose.

Autumn lightly winced as she was manuevered through the crowd of other wounded marines. She was starting to feel a litte light headed again. "Ooh.." she muttered softly as she lightly touched her temple with her right hand.

"Hey! Where's the fucking medic?" Ian shouted over the din of the medbay. He lifted Autumn slightly to display her to any who happened to fit the role of a healer.

Kokuten squinted at the Cadet for a moment, and then recognized the patient he was holding. "What the hell...? She was supposed to be in here long ago!" Kokuten said, moving from his position at the table to Ian. He cringed as he looked over her arm, and then up at the Cadet. "Put her on one of the tables while I clear this Marine up over her, then we'll get some painkillers in her, and then we'll have a closer look at that arm."

Ian quickly complied, walking to a table and dropping most of Autumn. He was, however, careful enough to not let her head hit the table. "Right." He scanned the large, white room, noting the position of the sizable medicine cabinets for later 'appropriations', should he have the inclination.

The movement made Autumn's head spin. "Painkill...ers?" Her legs clanked against the table as they made contact. "Oooh... spinning room..." She looked up at the ceiling for a moment, blinking excessively before closed her eyes.

Kokuten moved quickly back over to the Marine he was working on, and scooped up the spider from the man's nose. He moved over to one of the flash-cloning structures and placed the spider in the slot. He then moved over to one of the cabinets, and pulled out a small injection gun. In another cabinent he drew out a small vial, then attached that vial to the back of the injection gun. He moved back over to Autumn, and gently placed one hand on her shoulder, while placing the injection gun on her arm. With a pull of the trigger, the needle shot out, injected her with the painkiller, and then retreated back into the gun.

"NAM Medtech, standard issue." Kokuten answered, and then looked up at Ian. "And while we're asking questions, where is Rico Sanroma? I believe I called on him to take Autumn Wilde to here." Kokuten's eyes looked up to Ian's eyes.

Autumn moaned softly again as she felt the needle in her arm. "Aww, you didn't have to..." She opened her deep green eyes and looked up at Kokuten curiously, "Ooh, your twin is cute!" Her vision was still spinning. "Can you make the room stop spinning?"

Ian cracked up at Autumn's less-than-sober observations. He laughed for about fifteen seconds, and then grinned at Kokuten. "I persuaded Rico to pass her over to me. Anyway, how we going to do this?" The Cadet looked around for a moment, and then reached for a large scalpel, and held it up. "She said she wanted a new arm, seeing how this one's pretty well shot."

"Hrm..." Kokuten put a hand on his chin, and arched a brow at Autumn. "I can fit her for a quick prosthetic arm, it won't be her size though..." The Medic moved over to the cabinent again and attached a new vial to the injector. He went back over to Autumn and injected her in the same fashion as before. "That should help with my twin and the spinning room." He smiled at her for a moment before pulling out a small band from under the table.

"Tell me..." He said, measuring Autumn's right arm with the band, "How long has the arm been broken?"

"It's kinda hot in here.. should I take off my clothes?" The armorer asked groggily.

"A while, few hours? it was a big vibrator thingy on the Demon's hand... almost breeched my armor too. He ran away though," Autumn commented with a frown as she stared up at Kokuten with slightly unfocused eyes.

"Oh da-..." Kokuten stopped himself for a moment before looking at Ian with a bit of worried concern. "Alright, give me a moment." The Medical Officer told Autumn before moving to another cabinent. It revealed a series of plasticy, prosthetic arms. He picked out one similar to Autumn's arm size, then returned to the broken-armed woman. "Alright, we'll need to amputate the arm. McCain, in the cabinent where I've been drawing the vials for the injector, there's a blue vial marked 'Knockout'. Retrieve that vial and bring it to me. Suku! Surgical blades, and an IV!" The Medic ordered.

"Aww! I don't wanna sleep!" Autumn whined with a pout. "That's just no fun at all.No roofies on the first date, at least naked firsttt..." She watched the medics move around from her limited vantage point.

"You got it, shorty." Ian strode to the cabinet and opened it. He picked up the blue container, and held it up, as though examining it. In truth, he was appropriating two vials of painkillers, and quickly stuffing them in his pocket. He turned back, heading for the table, and taking the same spot across from Kokuten as before. He outstretched his arm with the vial to the medic, and then smiled down at Autumn. "I'll see you later, Autumn. We still got that date."

"Oh, good you didn't mix it up with the other blue vial marked 'Phenolphthalein' like the last marine did..." Kokuten added, shivering slightly, while taking the vial and inserting it into the injection gun.

Autumn continued to pout up at Ian."Okay... just a short nap then.." She looked over at Kokuten still pouting, "Stabby with the injectioness? How long is my nap? Do I get cake afterwards?"

Kokuten gave her a warm smile, "Your nap should take no less than ten minutes and if the mess hall will allow you to raid their cabinents, then yes, you will get cake." He inserted the injector with the 'Knockout' vial attached.

"'Kay! Have some with me.." Autumn responded cheerfully as she closed her eyes, finding inspecting them more interesting at the moment. She breathing was fairly steadily as she slipped off into her drugged sleep.

First thing was first, Kokuten had to remove her shirt. The Medic looked down at the injured and sleeping woman and then reached down to her waist. Kokuten would've never been able to tell whether Autumns skin was a silky smooth or slender toughness, his finger tips lacked feeling. None the less, the Medic was very red as he lifted the woman's shirt. He stopped when he reached above her chest, careful not to accidentally grope anything. He then pulled her sleeves out and then fully removed Autumn's shirt. By now, Kokuten's face was a firm red, mostly by embarrassment.

Kokuten then instantly got to work after Suku attached Autumn to her IV, and after Suku commented on 'How much of a baby he was'. The Medic began cutting away the arm, and after a long and cautious session of cutting and cleaning, he tossed the woman's old arm with the rest of the marine bodies. With that he began to reattach her new arm, slowly, but carefully. The plastic prosthetic came rigged up to her arm. It was slightly bigger than her other arm, but it would have to do until they got her a real one. So, after twelve minutes of quick, yet careful work. Kokuten had sewn Autumn a new arm.

Suku had already left a waking stimulant near-by that would rouse Autumn from her slumber. He stuck the waking stimulant into her arm, and then waited for the effects to energize and awake her.

"Mmm..." Autumn slowly stirred as the stimulants kicked in. She felt a little hung over as her eyes fluttered open. "Is it snack time, already?"

Kokuten cleared his throat, averting his eyes, "Er hrm... Yes, the operation was a success. I suggest you do a few moments with arm before really trying to handle anything with it. The body sometimes have trouble adapting to new cybernetics."

"If you're up to it," Ian chimed in. He had stood against the wall, watching the surgery. He pushed off and walked over to her, looking at the newly-added appendage. "Nice job, shorty." He smiled down at Autumn. "How're you feeling?"

Autumn sat up, pushing herself up with her right arm. She stared down at her new temporary left hand and slowly tried to flex it, seemingly unphased by her lack of clothing. A crosshatching of old scars criss-crossed her entire back. "I think I'll be okay, I adjusted to my other ones fairly quickly... but legs aren't as.. detailed as fingers, I guess." she watched her fingers very slowly wiggle.

"I wouldn't do anything too rigorous for awhile, the operation, with the mix of stimulants and depressants in your system may cause some unruly side effects." Kokuten noted, his eyes still facing to the side.

Ian frowned slightly at Kokutens announcement, but didn't comment. He did however, hold Autumn's shirt out to the topless girl. "Want it?"

"Define rigourous?"Autumn looked up at Kokuten curiously for a moment, looking at Ian with a soft reassuring smile for a moment, befre she nodded. "I probably should, I think I'm making the Sergeant uncomfortable." She reached out with her new left hand to take the shirt.

Ian passed it off and took a seat next to her on the operating table, avoiding some of the blood that had accumulated.

"No roughhousing, heavy labor, hard sexual activity. I recommend staying at a lifting limit of at the most 50 lb. before the day's end." Kokuten said, eye's still averted.

Autumn continued to smile as she pulled her shirt carefully on over her head and arms. She awkwardly pulled it down to cover her exposed torso and tucked it into her pants before she rebuckled her belt. "Define hard sexual activity?" She asked again, in a fairly casual tone. "Safe to look again."

One of Kokuten's eyes turned to Autumn's direction and then with that confirmation, he faced her. "Well... I believe it would be best for you medical condition... If you were, say, in any position that wouldn't exert too much force on you."

"Hmm. any examples for me, sergeant?" Autumn pursed her lips together thoughtfully as she appraised Kokuten's face. "What would be the adverse side effects, exactly?" She pushed her hair back behind her ears and then, placed her hands on either side of her on the table, one of them lightly brushed up against one of Ian's.

Kokuten was clearly uncomfortable, but not so much so that he wouldn't answer. "Say, like, being on top." He tried to give an example, but couldn't remember the side effects, as he was still trying to take his mind off her chest.

"I guess, I'll have to take it into consideration then when I plan the rest of my evening. When do you want me back for a full examination aside from if.. anything wierd happens to me as a result of the meds?" Autumn licked her lips idly, her mouth felt dry and she was feeling like her blood sugar was crashing. She swayed for a moment. "Ooh, I definately need that snack, I feel a little light headed.."

Ian held out his hand. "To the cafe, then?" He asked. He stayed seated on the table, waiting.

"Sure, so long as I'm cleared to go." Autumn carefully took Ian's offered hand and gently tried to ease herself off the table and... promptly fell down. She felt dizzy again. "Ugh.."

"Woah there," Ian exclaimed as Autumn fell back. "Need me to carry you around some more?" He smirked as he spoke, now standing, with her hand still in his own.

"At least, until can get my blood sugar up? Do you think some sugar might help my post-surgery recovery, Sergeant Chiaki?" Autumn asked as she carefully pulled herself back into a standing position, using Ian for balance.

"Hrm, the stimulant should be coming on soon enough to give you the energy you need to move around on your own. The sugar might help as well, I'll recommend it." Kokuten adding in, smiling as he did so. He looked around for Suku. "Suku, we-... Suku?" He looked around some more, Suku didn't seem to be in sight. "She must've slipped off during the operation." Kokuten assumed, his back to the two of them.

"I promise to come back if I have a lapse of memory," Autumn smiled brightly as she nodded to Ian. "I guess, I'm all set to go then."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back