• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC NSS Kestrel OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm inclined to agree with that...Wes has a lot of things on his plate already.

At the moment Osakanone, Kokuten and myself are in control of a few Reds that are duking it out with the NSS Alliance crew. Perhaps one of us needs to get in touch with Wes and work something out, find out what he expects us to be doing, etc.

I don't mind people controlling parts of the Reds--they're a well-established huge force with many smaller units and supporters. But, I objected to the "the Nepleslian fleet showed up and instantly killed everyone" because it basically took years of Red roleplay and shit on it. That'd be like me saying "Oh, by the way, Yamatai obliterated Elysia."

I'm open to any questions and request for suggestions you have. The main thing I want is for the Reds to be portrayed realistically. They're the greens' equals in many ways (every bit as tough, but a bit more corrupt and less strict), not just random helpless cannon fodder.

In that case, you'll have to excuse me for being brief with the combat description. During that JP, the first hour or so was mostly back-and-forth between me and Adrian trying to get the Kestrel into more of a position to let the actual players do some playing...thus, at the end where the Green Fleet hyperspaced in, I was trying to rush things because I didn't feel right depriving the players of any more time.

At the moment, I believe Fian is trying to rectify the problem with brevity. Hopefully this is a rut in the carpet that won't trip anymore than it has to.

That doesn't change that many large scale battles have taken place over the course of a paragraph. Same with the destruction of certain races. : /

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back