• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC NSS Kestrel OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the A.I. seems generally cheerful, so why not something that reflects her personality?

I was thinking something along the lines of reflecting the ship. Which was why I recommened dark colours.

But anyway, PC DEATH!

I'm waiting on two more new characters before I make a move. But we'll move anyway if that doesnt happen.

*comments on how stuffy the docks are.

THIS IS THE LAST CALL FOR NSS KESTREL APPLICANTS.

Come this Sunday, 15th of April, the NSS Kestrel will be taking off, and will not be accepting new players until the next time we hit a dock. At the moment, that exact time is undecided.

To the rest of you already on board, welcome to the NSS Kestrel.

IMPORTANT JP THIS SUNDAY THE 15TH

This is it folks, the NSS Kestrel is taking off this Sunday. If you can't be there, don't sweat it. If you can, expect it to happen between 7:00pm - 9:00pm EST, and last quite a while. If you pop in during the JP, ask one of us to invite you into the conference.

Oh, Fian, next time you are on... ANSWER MEH! Dx I'm sort of stuck without the captain's response, lol. I'm still on Page 2! lol

((After some IMing with MoonMan))

What? Slade gave me some orders? lol Nvm then... xP

What the hell? You just autoed my entire fleet.

Wow.... that's not good... >.>;; Wait... Wes is in with the Reds? 0.0 We're doomed! :(

Dang, I always seem to miss JPs due to having to get off of my computer for the night! Dx Oh well... it's not like I had any important role right now anyways, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back