• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC NSS Kestrel OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach said:
According to forum times: 7pm - 2am

The times displayed on the forum changes depending on what you enter as your timezone in your profile, might want to throw that info up as well so that nobody gets confused.

Fian will probably be posting an introduction post as soon as the crew roster has enough participants in it...which honestly won't take long, with all the new Nepleslian players we've been getting.

So, in other words, just sit tight and wait for an announcement.

Yo, Fian! I seem to have hit the 2-character max thingie, lol! xD HELP?!? Lmao!

Roger. I'll send that in. ^^ I might just have to not have a character with Luca's plotship... unless the NSS Alliance is destroyed along with my main character, lol!

My schedule is hard to explain, but I'm completely free on Fridays and most weekends.

Ok! Wes has agreed to let me have a third character! I think I'll wait until it is officially accepted before I actually post, though.

All right, after moonman and subliminal posts, the marines can begin

You guys will have to make your way to the ship. It doesnt matter if it is not your ship, the entire place is in total chaos. Things blowing up, rooms depressurizing, fires, etc. You can auto damage to the shipyards or some NPC deaths if you want. Take your time, I dont expect everybody to be onboard until atleast four days form now. You can meet up with the other marines along the way too, heh.

FIANEDIT: You dont need to be with Ian Mcain if you want to. You can start anywhere but just get on the ship.

I suggest putting the crew roster on StarWiki so players can update their own info on it - it also saves you the trouble of having to maintain it on the forums.

Perhaps it's a coincidence, but...Kestrel is the name of both an Osean aircraft carrier (from Ace Combat), and a powerful ship in the Escape Velocity series (known best to PC users through EV Nova).

Just a heads up, and wondering about the source of the name.

A Kestrel is also a type of Falcon, an air craft carrier from the Ace Combat series, and also the class of a ship in EVE Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back