• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC NSS Kestrel OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got my character done, so I just need to wait for her approval and I can get started here.

Vesper pointed out that you refered to yourself as Adrian and not Ian at one point in the JP but I fixed that out.

Praised be moderator powers.

Lol. The JP went well, no? ^_^ I just wish I could've stayed until the very end to get more responses for my character, but alas... school called... xP

Right, there would be a small slowdown in the plot as we wait for the last few players to get on board before we leave. SP some routine activity of you want, if all the marines are coincidentally on, I permit adrian to run some fireworks.

I can busy myself with getting the Sensor Tail online, lol. I could also find some sort of Technical problem to keep me busy if it still isn't launched yet, lol.

There are about 10 Dark Demons and 1 Kylie streaming from the hole. Feel free to NPC fight any of the Reds but leave the Kylie and White Striped DD alone. Those are plot devices.

FIANEDIT: Its going to be difficult spotting the DDs in the dark, They are not invisible but they carry anti-sensor systems, making your eyeball the most important component in the fight. Spot them from either their muzzle flashes from the front or their large Ion Boosters from the back.

FIANEDIT2: I was about to save this for later, but both NAM armors and DDs carry mass meshers. If two hostile mass mesher systems are next to each other (Say, 10ft away) there will be a screeching sound on your sensors.

Yep, catch me or Adrian if you want some hot JP action.

And Yannick, AIR1s are outdated, the SAoN uses AIR2s. I have edited your post to reflect that.

Rudie furrowed his eyebrows as the energy missed the Green Cadet, but decided it was fine when an unarmored technician, who happened to be standing in a very wrong place at a very wrong time, took the shots. Blood and steam filled the area around him. The man barely had time to scream.

Oh, god.... That could have been me! xD I am an unarmored technician! lol

Gah! I...can't.... stop... posting... huge... paragraphs...

@_@

That has to be the longest way to say 'Fix'd lights, got hit, returned fire' :p

Hey, Fian! Should we submit a NPC profile for the Kestrel AI? Or is that unnecessary?

Fay said:
Hey, Fian! Should we submit a NPC profile for the Kestrel AI? Or is that unnecessary?

Its nessesary. But her name and form will not be determined until a few days from installation. Which gives me some time to think it over.

What would it be? Black Dressed? Grey Haired? [/gin-sama]

My suggestion? I'd give her raven-black hair with emerald-green eyes and a navy blue dress. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back