• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: NSS Sledge Mama [NSS Sledge Mama] Ep. 2 - Forged

Liam only took a moment to scan the situation, his eyes dark as he frowned and said simply, "Hm."

Pressing his wiry form up against the nearest cover, Liam chewed on the end of the slender, unlit cigar between his teeth and grinned wolfishly. He pulled his rifle and leaned out to take shots at the back of the nearest alien.

"I would not have a goddamn grenade...Hm."

Last edited:
With the other Marines becoming more aggressive again, Ylfa took cover and caught her breath.

Like an asteroid hurtling into a planet, two tons of Hostile plus Lisa smashed into the Mishhu as it tried to tear Mark into pieces. The roar of her thrusters brought them both slamming into the cell's wall. The marine deftly brought her rifle to bear on the alien as she pinned it against the wall, the weapon bucking hard in her grip as she hammered into its armor. Sparks flew as the long burst cleanly bit into heavy plate, unimpeded by shields, but before she knew it, Lisa found herself entangled in its clutches as her HPAR was wrestled up and to the side. Holes were blown into the cell wall and ceiling as its muzzle flashed, her hands nearly crushed under its alien grip. A single tentacle ending in an eye appeared and stared the woman down, seemingly peering right through her helmet - it wasn't done yet.

"DO I SENSE A WOMAN?!" A voice boomed in her head. Despite pinning it face first against the wall, she could feel it grow stronger as it floated again, pushing her a few steps back while its tentacles coiled around her arms and in between her armored legs, hardening.

Outside, Sawyer quickly put several more rounds into the exposed Mishhu before rapidly switching to another - the air rippled and crackled as an unseen blast waked through the air and slammed into his second target. Despite taking good cover, the broad, blunt blow from the PPG slammed the giant cephalopod back and knocked its aim off for the moment. Richard leaned out and took advantage of the brief pause and yanked the wounded alien back into the hallway again - both he and Max poured fire into it, its shields completely failing before its heavy plate was hammered on. Missiles streaked in, and the two blasts knocked it down for good. Despite all the punishment it just took in those brief heartbeats, the thing wasn't torn apart or blasted to bits, but fell to the floor like a single bloody lump. At the same time, the two marines new on the scene - Liam and Kelly - opened up into the last two active Mishhu's backs.

Bright blue light flashed as electricity arced, their powerful shots only burning small holes into their armor before splashing across the surface, the rounds slowed down by the energy shields. Taking heat from behind, the two darted into cells across from one another, their tentacles sticking out with their rifles still yammering away in an attempt to force the Nepleslians back. As Sawyer saw the tide turn, a jackhammer was suddenly taken to his armor. Inside the thick Nerimium plate, the man felt like he was inside a bell as it rung, the suit around him vibrating, shaking and pounding to the heavy blows and quickly took cover as best he could from the unexpected attacker.

As Mark sat there on the ground and halfway into the cell, shooting, his vision came in and out. Everything looked like it came out of a living sketchbook of pencil and crayon as the shadows came to life - before he knew it though, a figure larger than life and clad in gold emblazoned armor, stepped into his view and stomped on his rifle. The woman raised a hand past him, and the Marine, watching, turned his head and saw another Hostile and the Mishhu from before get scribbled to life before the air thundered. The alien was smashed off of Lisa and sent flying into the wall before the air crackled again and again, brutally beating the Mishhu into the wall before the striking woman opened up on it with her own rifle, finally putting it down for good.

She bellowed at them all.

"MARINES! Push forward now! Their backs are broken and their line is shattered!" the woman ordered them all. "Force them back into those cells and crush them like the bugs they are!" Even though her armor was riddled with small holes from the hail of fire she had taken, even though it was beaten, burned and melted from the sheer amount of impacts it had taken, she stood tall.

"THIS IS IT EVERYONE! FINISH THEM!" Ylfa roared.

Last edited:
Lisa was suddenly face to face with a Misshu. She felt her armour restricted and that ment tentacles. Her fear of Misshu kicked in again and for few seconds, she was paralysed. Then her own mental mechanism kicked in and fear turned into bersekerous rage. She was abotu to unleas all that still could on the thing that could do so much bad things to her, but someone moved in and saved her hide first.

As Lisa fell back on ground, still a bit out of it and still very much not in control of her emotion she grabbed her rifle and turned it on the the monster that was hammered by the Ylfa's armour's Push/Pull systems. Lisa started firing her own as well as openign up with her HPAR on full auto. Soon there was not much left of the squid. Lisa ended it all with moving closer and kicking the monster with all her armour's might.

"MOTHERFUCKER," she shouted at the thing. "Nepleslian women are too much for you to handle you piece of shit!" The blonde breathed heavily as she watched the little bundle of meat and tentacles. She turned away, keeping her lunch back in as she felt like throwin tup. She leaned against the wall with one arm, gathering her wits.

She then ejected spent magazine of her rifle and put there a new one as she turned around to Ylfa. "Whoa," she said and then saluted quickly. "Thank for the save sarge!"

Last edited:
Mark turned his head back to the golden god of a soldier, "YOU GOD DAMN BASTARD!" Mark yelled, spit flying from his mouth, as he leapt to his feet and swung his fist at Ylfa. "YOU GOT IN THE WAY AND NOW I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

Richard heard needed a moment to take in where and how everyone was moving, there was a close quarters fight in one of the cells with Lisa and Mark. Then there was the Mishhu in front of them, they managed to take one down but now there were troops behind even those Mishuu, firing on them. He had lost track of Ylfa, which worried him since she was so damaged, that is until he heard her giving orders for them to push up. He smirked to himself at that, thinking about things right now was too much of a hassle, and time wasn't in his favor. He pulled his submachinegun now holding a weapon in both hands and opened fire on the Mishhu as he charged up at it. He wasn't going to wait for it though and used the PPG to pull it in close enough to activate his thrusthers and try to tackle it into an empty cell, still firing on it with his SMG form a side position.

At her words, the Marines started storming at the last two Mishhu with the intent of killing with extreme prejudice.

While the others moved on the other Mishhu, Richard nearly did the same and made to dash forward, braving the lesser hail of Rifle fire that the aliens threw out. His tough shields easily bore the brunt of the fire before the Marine made his move. Rounding the corner, the armored Mishhu was already flying straight at him when the yanked it straight towards him. The two collided fast and hard, the Mishhu's blades bouncing past his armored joints from the sudden surprise before thrusters fired. Both rocketed into the back of the cell as his SMG fired into its armored gullet, but the rounds only dented the plates as it bounced off. Before he could even retreat, the cephalopod's tentacles were already wrapping around him as it grabbed hold, refusing to let go. Struggling, fighting in its deadly grip, Richard felt an unstoppable force press on his right leg. As it was sharply bent the wrong way and snapped at the knee, the man's foot meeting him at his waist.

"Don't thank me - it's not over yet," Ylfa grunted, the damage to her Hostile having taken its toll. Pointing Lisa out to help the others, she turned to Mark to keep an eye on him. Just as his acid trip tripped harder. In his mind, he charged the woman in gold gilded armor, only for her to raise a palm up at him, a small nub of a rod extending out of her wrist. Before he knew it his foot was yanked out from under him by an invisible hand and she was on him, rolling him over face first and pinning him with a well placed 'Plop'. She sat down on him with all the force of two tons of Nerimium armor, and had one of his arms up and in between her heavily plated thighs, twisting it the grip of her hands. "Marine. If you're tripping, you're sitting, hear me? Don't you dare do shit if there's Ponies and Rainbows and shit," she grunted.

At the very same time, the other Mishhuvurthyar was overwhelmed with a good shove and gunfire, while the last remaining one held Ricahrd close as living cover, raining on the other Marine with all four of its assault rifles to keep them back.

Richard let out a howl of pain as his leg was broken and bent backwards. He'd taken some hard hits in his sports career but nothing like this before., this pain was on a while different level. He didn't have the luxury to wallow in it. He wanted to get away from this monster as quickly as possible, and as far as possible. Fear began to creep into his mind with every passing moment . He began thrashing violently as he tried to work himself out of the tentacles, but even that would not be enough. His thrusters kicked on soon after his struggle began trying to push himself away from the Mishhu.

Due to the intelligent AI though it could detect the orientation of his leg and the damage done to the pilot as well. It was at this point that the suit computer made two actions, one was to inject Richard with pain medication to lessen the pain. The second decision was to activate the thrusters on his right calf which were practically pushed against the Mishhu as they spat white hot plasma into the creature, working for every inch of distance it could get.

"I hear you. Now get your fat ass off of me before I reach my ultimate form." Mark grunted; pushing against the floor in an attempt to dislodge the dick of a god on his back. "Tell you what, if you get off me then I'll sit like a good boy for a few minutes." He said trying to persuade her to get the hell off.

Liam gave a subtle arch of one raven brow at the odd outburst even as he offered suppressing fire while he moved with the group. He dodged several blasts that went sizzling past his position as he pushed ahead.

"Exactly why I had to thank now, that I still could ma'am," Lisa said to the Ylfa and then chuckled as Ylfa sat down on Mark. That was a bit hilarious, except for the arm-lock she put on him. That showed skill. Kind of scary actually, seeing as Ylfa pulled that it in power armour that was not know for its dexterity. "Ooooh shit, he made an fat bum comment. You are dead greenie." Lisa grinned and moved out.

She quickly looked over her HUD, to scan the surrounding and saw that one of the soldiers got pinned like she was a bit earlier. It was the sports star guy. Lisa charged forward, preparing her Push/Pull rod, and ramming it into the Misshu, hitting it at full force with addition with a push from her push/pull plating. Her aim was to try to get it away and then do pretty much what Ylfa did for her, except Lisa planned to open up with her HPAR as well.

The four weapons the Mishhu fired as Richard was held hostage spat out red hot depleted uranium bullets. Its sheer quantity threatened to drown out and kill any one marine in just a few mere moments, briefly forcing them back. But, then one rifle went dry, the lightly plated tendrils rapidly moving to reload the weapon, before another did. In an instant, the Marines rushed in like a pack of wolves sensing weakness, Liam in the front. Richard's thrusters fired off right then and there, sending the Marine and Mishhu apart as burning hot gases washed over the Alien. Hurtling into the crowd of marines, they quickly jumped to the side as he hit the back wall and their fire combined. The Last Mishhuvurthyar was quickly caught in the back of the cell like a prisoner in front of a firing squad; even with its shields up, they flickered and died under the heavy assault before its armor started to be riddled with white hot holes. Its fire quickly wavered as lances of liquid metal scythed through its limbs and splashed across its armor plate, bogging it down. Listing to the side and twisting on its axis, Liam landed a shot into its reactor, the burst piercing its containment and sending it exploding off to the side into the wall of the cell.

Hearing its two tons of armor land on the ground with a heavy thump as a bleeding metal lump, Ylfa smiled as she looked down on Mark, still sitting on him and with his arm in a lock. "Really Marine? You do realize that this is probably the only time you'll have my 'fat ass' sitting on you, right?" Listening over the Command Channels, she knew that the ship was finally cleaned of the aliens for now, and that backup was arriving shortly. Leaning a little more into his field of vision, and straining his arm just a hint more, she playfully asked him, "Ok, I gotta ask, what do I look like to you when you're on a literal Acid Trip? Some old hag?" the tall blond smiled under her Hostile's helmet.

Lisa quickly checked her surroundings, it seemed all Misshu were dead, but a little scan would not hurt. She heard some stories about something called Ghost misshu and even though she had no idea what it was exactly, she would imagine it could be invisible or something like that. It seemed though like that coast was clear. Ylfa seemed busy, so Lisa smiled and assumed that she had to get the people up and running fast.

"All right boys," Lisa shouted at others. "Let's not dawdle around, secure the room, weapon check, injury check, you know the drill. Chop, chop."

With that Lisa moved back into the room to check on the two nekoes. "You two kittens are allright?" She asked as she looked into the cell. Her drone was still hovering there, looking at the two nekoes, so she recalled it back to its docking port. "I was half afraid you would strangle each other."

Liam moved behind Lisa, arcing off to his right to do a sweep of the room for any sign of concealed hostiles. He checked behind machinery, furniture, and even inside containers. He came back around to the front of the room. He gave a nod. "This side clear."

Richard rocketed back as he violently separated himself from the Mishhu and slammed into a wall. He was not ready for the impact and it took him a moment to get his bearings after it. His suit was still leaking fuel, and his display was saying only 3 minutes remained until shut down. However that meant nothing to Richard right now, he could see the Mishhu being riddled with bullets by his companions as they finished it off. "That's what you get you damned squid!" He chuckled a bit and then tried to stand up, and it was only when his body came falling back to the ground did he realize the condition that his leg was in, going wide eyed behind the mono-eye of the Hostile. Thanks to the injection he did not feel the horrible pain that he should and that left only the confusion and horror as his mind tried to piece together what happened and how he ended like this. He wasn't even sure if he should try to bend his leg back or if that would cause more damage

"Yes!"

"No!" Two voices immediately rung out at Lisa's question, the pair of Nekovalkyrja still sitting behind the cell's field before it collapsed, out of energy. "Bakame!" she cursed them all. "Do you think I can even do that to her? Get me down from this thing!" the relatively petite Star Army woman yelled at them all. As Ylfa kept sitting there on top of Mark, she went over the damage feeds from the rest of the squad. It wasn't so bad, all things considered. Yes, someone had their leg bent up to their chest at the knee, but that was also someone that didn't have their head put through a 360, then yanked up and out. And though that same marine was about to run out of fuel, that wasn't so bad in comparison. Meanwhile, others had suit penetrations, like Lisa, but she wasn't in a mess like Mark was at least.

"Someone help Richard get his floppy leg to where it's supposed to be before having him lock his armor. And get that fire put out!" the woman half-shouted to them, even though it wasn't quite necessary with their comms. She could still hear the hot little blowtorch burning out of his fuel tank as the last minute he had trickled away. At the same time, several other marines were coming into the brig as well, some wounded, some worse. "Hell. Get him a new fuel cell so he can at least hobble out - we don't want to drag him."

Meanwhile, the Star Army Neko kept 'sitting' right where she had been for who knows how long.

"God damn, will someone get big black Bubba, in the heavy ass gold armor, off of me please?" Mark asked through clenched teeth. "This floor is cold and there is a burning purple unicorn over in that other cell. This place is all kinds of FUCKED UP!" He tried to buck off "Bubba" by twisting and pushing with his free hand and arm and his legs.

His efforts were in vain however - two tons of twisting and squirming weren't going to dislodge another two tons that easily!

When he finally gave in for a moment, the purple unicorn with a flaming mane trotted over on its hooves to get a better look at Mark. Being so close, while stuck under the other Space Marine with all that heavy Bling of War, he couldn't help but see a star-pattern on the animal's flank. "Hey, are you ok?" a girl's gentle voice suddenly asked, the horse tilting its head to the side. He saw what shouldn't have been possible; its mouth opening to speak again with worry. "You don't look to good mister. Maybe I should get some of my friends to help you out?"

Meanwhile, with the ship becoming more secure by the moment, Ylfa gestured for everyone to pay close attention.

'Bubba' leaned in close so that the Acid Tripping Marine could see 'his' face clearly. "Hey Marine, you look uncomfortable. You'd like to get up from there and maybe go someplace more comfortable together? Crash at my place maybe?"

The Sarge just kept putting more Nightmare Fuel into that car.

Richard by now had made the decision he just needed to put his leg back in place before it got stuck the way it was, and before he ran out of fuel. He rolled over onto his back and took a breath and gritted his teeth, bracing himself for pain as he began to try to bend his leg back around the right way while not screaming like a little girl.

"I haven't seen shit like this since my surgery while I was with the reds. Just what ever you do Bubba, keep that freaky shit away from me." Mark said nodding towards the unicorn. "Oh and Bubba, by the way." He ended his phrase by abruptly firing his thrusters and using his ppg in an attempt to dislodge the large black man.

The idea of what he had to do was horrifying. And would be horrifying for anyone. Staring at his leg, Richard could already imagine every single pain he could go through. The grinding sound of bone on bone and popping ligaments coursed through his mind before he even got to it. But, he had to do this, didn't he? That was the question for the ages for this young man as he sat there wounded, precious seconds ticking by as fuel hissed out like blood dripping on the ground. If he didn't do it fast enough, the suit would run out of power, and then? He'd be in a steel coffin.

At that moment, Mark shot out from under Ylfa like a bottle rocket as she bolted upright from the surprise. "Oh shit! Medic - he's losing it!" the Purple Unicorn worried, shouting at the marines as one with a red cross scrambled forward with an auto-injector. An invisible force pulled him across the floor, sparks flying as his two ton armor ground across the deck. Already, 'Bubba' was clambering on top of him again from behind.

"Here marine, let me help you," another woman's voice spoke up in Richard's ear. A pair of hands grabbed the marine's leg, and before he knew it, his leg was snapped back in place, his scream reverberating through the entire compartment.

"No you don't!" Bubba's voice rang in Mark's ears over Richard's scream, grabbing him by the legs and spreading them. A lance of pain shot through his rear like a red hot iron right then and there. Nausea washed over him, the marine's vision blurring as he was flipped onto his back. Laying there, bringing things back into focus, he saw a pitted and scarred Hostile standing over him as the helmet came off. Ylfa's face was soon looking down on him with curiosity before her lips shifted to a faint smirk of amusement. "Marine. You back with us yet, or do you need more antidote?"

Meanwhile, Richard suddenly realized that it wasn't so bad after all. He just screamed out of the horrifying thought. Snapping his horribly mangled leg back into place and then locking the suit had hurt, but the painkillers made it pretty manageable. Just as he came to realize this, his suit shut down. Stuck in his unpowered suit and barely able to fight against the sheer weight, he was trapped as something manhandled him about. Hearing a hard thunk on his back, a weight came away before he felt it came back, and his entire suit lit up again, the HUD coming back to life and tagging the other Hostile standing over him as 'Kelly'. He soon heard her speak. "Hey, you alright marine?"

RPG-D RPGfix
Back