• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: NSS Sledge Mama [NSS Sledge Mama] Ep. 3 - Into Steel

Liam looked up at Mayumi with raven brows that shot up in surprise. Then he just sat back with a grin, shaking his head in the negative. He took another drink of his refreshed water glass and chuckled. "Nope, sorry."

Lisa looked at the Mayumi with raised eyebrows. She then chuckled. "So miss Yam-kitty, are you telling me that a yammie like you is offended by two men having some bum-fun?" Lisa asked with another giggle. She leaned back and slapped her knees. "This is golden, Yammies fuck in open in the streets and this kitty is offended by two guys having sex. That is really golden. Lesbian sex is all right though, isn't it? I hear you cats like to do that all the time, but two guys is a degeneracy? Come on lass, I want to hear more of this. Golden, I say, golden!"

Catching Mark out of the corner of her eye, Ylfa ducked, letting the white haired Neko take the brunt of the Beer Blast. Her white top soaked with the liquid gold, she sourly eyed the marine as he rolled on the floor before reaching over and giving Richard's dreadlocks a tug before refocusing on the marine responsible for her state. "This isn't a wet t-shirt contest you pig." Reaching up, she nonchalantly peeled her tank top off before wringing it right over his crotch - wetting him. "Oopsie. Someone had an accident," she mischievously smiled, patting herself dry with the slightly less soaked piece of clothing. Ylfa was lenient enough to ask her not to run away as she unlocked the chain long enough to let her properly remove it. Sitting there with just her prisoner jumpsuit tied off at her waist and her white bra, the tank top cast aside, she really did look small and young in comparison to them all.

If she were not a Neko, she'd be a stark reminder of why the word 'Jailbait' existed - despite being so petite in comparison to most of them, she still had very womanly features.

Meanwhile, Liam invoked the full Nekovalkyrjan wrath of Mayumi, the five foot and some inches tall Neko bearing down on him. Pointing a finger at him, she yelled, "You lie! YOU LIE!!! He's got a rugged, well muscled look to him with a nice chin. And he's even got a sexy scar on his face! Look at that scar! Look at it! It's hot!" the Neko started to rant. "And even if his nose is a little big, you'd be mad to not want that!" By now, all the other marines in the loud cafeteria were silent, eagerly watching - the marine working the buffet of food even started putting bowls of pre-popped popcorn and chips out even. But once when Lisa confronted her, everything took an unexpected turn. "Men? Bum-fun? Offended?" she quizzically asked, her voice rising. "No, I don't give a Yui's ass about that! I just can't stand what they use to have their fun anymore! -

- I mean, all that poking and prodding that they do," she went on, now staring at the ground as she thought it over, pacing about between the tables in clear sight of everyone. "It's the way they just Get Inside. Invade. " Mayumi darkly muttered. "Just like a Chiharu damned Tentacle!" Stopping her paces, she lifted her face to look at them all. It was obvious now that she was crying. "When I first got on this ship, I couldn't mentally undress a man anymore without seeing those horrible...Things, and now I can't even stand the thought of you all! Just imagining what's hidden, waiting under your clothing. Sliming underneath!" She fell to her knees in tears and sobbed. "It's too much - just too much!"

Mayumi's time with the Mishhu had hurt her more than it seemed.

Last edited:
Richard was caught off guard by the fact that Emi did actually pull his hair and so swiftly he didn't really have time to respond before she was taking her shirt off either. Which was quite a surprise in itself, but it also afforded him an opportunity while Emi was distracted ringing her shirt out over Mark, Richard took an ice cube from his glass and lightly tossed it to try to land it between her waist and her jump suit.

The young athlete did not get a chance to see the results of his handiwork however. Mayumi, the raven hair'd officer started shouting about how hot one of marine's was. He had almost gotten bored and turned back away from her when she started talking about her hardships after being toyed with by the Mishhu. This caused him to stop and tense up with a complicated expression on his face. He was never a big fan of slavery, but after what happened to him over the last few years, he had an even stronger hatred for it. But above all that was pity for the victims of such acts and it didn't help him keep his composure that the victim in front of him looked almost like a young teen.

His lips moved before his mind and he spoke in a somewhat offhanded manner just to express his thoughts, not really caring whether he was heard or not. "I don't know about once you get back to Yam, but right now you're with the roughest toughest bunch of guys in space. Nothing to worry about from a few squids."

"Ma'am, it's okay, you're safe now." Mark said as gently as possible as he slowly stood and started to walk over to Mayumi. "I don't know what you're going through and I won't pretend to know, but here nothing will happen to you. This must be difficult for you and it will be something you have to overcome, but it is possible. I know it doesn't matter at the moment, but when I was hallucinating I thought Ylfa was a black man named Bubba and we were just joking around. We didn't think about how a joke like that would affect you after your confinement and I apologize." He turned away slowly and beckoned to Lisa and Ylfa because, in his mind at least, they would be better at handling this sort of thing than an emotionally and mentally traumatized marine.

At one point Wulfe had stopped listening in to the conversation and drawn his Datajockey, idly tapping at the electronic as the conversation unfolded. He eventually lowered it down when he noticed that the neko had been talking to him, but only gave the black haired neko a brief glance before sinking his attention back to his datapad. 'What a hard life it must have been having,' the marine thought sarcastically as he messed with the electronic.

A sharp, deep breath of surprise marked the beginning of hostilities.

Richard got to see Emi's lithe curves suddenly straighten and freeze before she shattered into a body-wide shiver, her neck length hair and some bouncing as she frantically made to grab that slippery cube of cold. What Emi saw when she finally held it in between her fingers was something else however; a curved red line that drooped in the young man's direction. Cocking her wrist back ever so slightly, her ears sweeping back as she focused, the red line straightened out until it was flat, aimed right at his forehead. He never got to dodge the speeding shot, the ice cube smacking him right on the forehead with a wet smack before bouncing off into the distance. "Target lock; Fox Four," Emi announced after the fact, her tone businesslike and casual. Despite looking a little annoyed, her green eyes glinted with a hint of amusement, white furred ears proudly raised in victory.

Her attention soon shifted as she watched and listened to Mayumi however.

"I know, I know, I know all this!" she wailed at them, still rubbing her eyes in a desperate attempt to stop the tears. "That doesn't mean it just stops! I'm a Nekovalkyrja of the Yamataian Star Army! Do you even know what this means?" the black haired woman asked them all from her spot on the floor, her nose sniffing back an ungraceful mess. "I'm going to remember it perfectly, with every single look, touch, taste, smell and sound, for the rest of my life." Her crying had slowed to a trickle, but she hugged herself as she gently rocked back and forward. "Gomen - I just can't stop thinking about it!" Here sat a pretty little thing, miserable thanks to some vague and distant nightmare in their mind that most likely none of them had ever went through. One that they hoped they never went through. It was something they couldn't even say, 'I know what it's like' to, and going off what she said, it was most likely something she was going to have to live with for the rest of her life.

Richard was not paying attention when Emi launched the ice cube at his forehead and the sudden impact caused him to jerk back suddenly which in turn resulted in him falling out of his seat on his back. It took him a moment to even realize he was on his back and once he did he looked confused and then he felt pain on his forehead form where the ice hit. "What...the hell?" He pulled himself up and looked around some. Then he spotted Emi, she wasn't panicking form the ice in her clothes anymore. "I'll remember that one."

He pulled himself up, wincing a little when he ended up putting pressure on his right knee and quickly shifted it off to his left. Then he turned to Mayumi. "You Nekos have some kinda of computer brain right? Shouldn't it be possible for your scientist to erase that part or something? You'd think with how much they design their lives they could pull that off."

Lisa reached and took another ice-cube, then she tossed it at Richards head as well. "Are you a moron?" Lisa asked with raised eyebrows. "Can you imagine that would just delete some of your memories? Huh? Your knee is fucked up, why don't we just cut off your leg and put on mechanical one huh? Try thinking a little." The blonde said with coarse voice and a frown. She then got up, grabbing small flask of whiskey from her ration and went over the table to where Mayumi was.

"Hey look at me," Lisa said to the neko as she squated by the sitting neko to get on her eye-level. She put a hand on the neko's soldier. "I cannot say I went though same thing, but I knew people who did and let me tell you one thing. It gets better. Not right away but it does. For now, just bask in the fact that you are safe now and among friends."

She then offered the whiskey to the smaller neko. "And drink this, it will calm your nerves. Just don't filter it out of your blood right away or whatever you girls can do." Lisa smiled.

Rachael found herself heading into the area the team was located in, despite it being down time she was dressed to perfection and up to standard with the typical NSMC dress Code. She moved towards the commanding officer, Ylfa. She had recently been reassigned to the group so she wanted to make a good first impression, and ontop of that was actually glad the CO was a woman. Staying as far as logically possible from any of the males she stopped next to Ylfa and salutes her, as per regulation. The woman, despite being dressed to code, had a body that caused the uniform to look somewhat provocative and constantly seemed to have a scowl on her face the likes of which was pretty scary for those unprepared. She stood shorter than most of the people there lacking one or two at five foot nine, and had long blonde hair let down instead of tied up into a ponytail, that really went well with the caramel skin she had, cherry red lipstick coated those thin lips to give them more oomph.

She looked at Ylfa and went on to say: "Private 3rd Class Rachael Viviant reporting for duty, Ma'am. I've been reassigned to your team after my last team perished during our previous mission." She, as taught, stayed in saluting until the CO gave the order to not salute. However, while in this stance she took a moment to look at the crying Neko and the rest of the people in the group feeling that maybe this was not perhaps the best time to have approached... but she had to do her duty in the timely manner that she was known to do, otherwise she might of gotten into trouble.

Liam couldn't help but notice this almost pathological necessity several of the women exhibited to keep distance between themselves and the men in the room. He said and did nothing, other than to continue to observe as he sipped his water. His dark eyes studied the movements and behaviors of each of his colleagues as they moved about, milling and eating and watching the odd antics. A thought passed through his mind that he neglected to give voice to. He observed the entry of Viviant but paid no mind to her scowling expression.

After a short moment, Liam looked over at Richard, seeing him rubbing one of his knees. He held up his mechanical left hand and forearm, flexing his metallic fingers. "At least wait till you've a real reason to have it replaced, eh? It's not worth it otherwise. Just a lot of hassle."

Richard was struck in the head with yet another icecube, this time however he was certain of who did it, and he was just as certain that he shouldn't try to get her back for it. "It's not the same as my leg. It sounds like she wants to forget what happened. It's not like you'd have to erase everything either. Just the really bad parts, to help her get over her trauma." He turned to Liam and listened, giving a smirk "Yeah I got no plans on replacing my legs. Can't play pro in a no augments league without them."

"Maybe we could just replace all of him at once and make him an android after all, things are more fun with an android than a failed pro athlete." Mark said as he scowled at Richard. As he passed by on his was to sit, he poured a little bit of beer on Richard's "perfect" hair. "I can't say I like it here, but it is definitely more entertaining than the last unit I was with."

Max shook his head in disappointment as Richard continued to make a fool out of himself. It was probably the broken leg which allowed he to shove his foot so far in his mouth. Still the comments played out.like something they'd do on misogyny day or something. Sure there was a certain gender equality in the marines but one should still be decent especially when dealing with delicate subject matter. Atleast the female marines showed some sympathy thank the gods for that at least. Max couldn't say he was very found of Nekos but he could see the error in Richard remarks.

Richard smacked Mark's hand away when he started pouring beer on his head and looked pretty pissed now as he stood up. "First I'm not a failed athlete. I was doing just fine in the league. And at least I'm offering her some hope. What are the rest of you all doing? You're just being pricks. Life's about options good or bad. Yeah getting your memory erased ain't the best thing, but it's an option. An option plenty of the former slaves I know of don't really have. And I'm sure more than a few of them would like the option." He then pushed Mark's shoulder "So why don't you go ant like you're some big shot somewhere else. Or get the balls to actually try to help."

"Sucks to be you then doesn't it?" Sawyer said in reply to Richard, "You joined the corps, you know the risks same as any of us. You don't get to choose what you lose or what you keep. That is the luck of the draw and the cards you get are the ones that you get." He pointed at his own prosthetic leg, "See this, at least I had the balls to try and hold the line so the rest of my squad could make it out alive, so don't talk about balls until you've been there and done that. GOT THAT PRIVATE?!" He thundered at the very end. He had no tolerance for newbies trying to act like hardasses.

"You really shouldn't of done that. Now, how about you sit your bitch ass down before I have to beat it." Mark growled at Richard before slamming his booted foot down on his right knee.

"Enough."

At Ylfa's word, there was not a single sound in the cafeteria save for the occasional sniffle, and the rankle of chains as Emi held Mayumi in a hug. The big woman didn't look any more happy than Rachael, but for an entirely different reason. The look she gave them was utterly cold, her blue eyes icy. Whatever she had to say though, she wasn't going to in front of all the others watching. Her attention turned to the Star Army Neko with them. "Mayumi, I know you can't get rid of your memories, especially since the squids do something to make it a lot harder, but I know you can still try and suppress it. Move on." The words were dispassionate, but she didn't stop there. "The Commanding Officer of the station we're dropping the two of you off at extended an offer to the Captain of this ship to participate in some war games. Besides taking on mutual threats, they also wanted to run some worst case scenarios. Would you be able to give some advice?" Mayumi's eyes widened

"To fight against my own? Why would I help you to do that?" she almost spat.

"We're allies now. It just keeps us all sharp, doesn't it?" Ylfa replied. "Besides, it's something to do, isn't it?" That, above all, seemed to sink in the most as she looked at all the others.

"What do you all know about fighting the Star Army?"

Richard would've said something to Sawyer, but held his tongue, he was a superior officer and he wasn't going to step out of line there. Mark however was a different matter. Stepping to the side to avoid the large lumbering man's attempt to step on his leg was easy, after all he only had a soft cast on and that kind of movement was well within his range. He hand went back quickly and he had grabbed his bowel that was nearly empty about to swing it forward, but then Ylfa spoke up and the muscles in his arm went ridged and he stopped himself. He then looked over at Ylfa and sighed and looked back to Mark "Go back to your seat Tiny." He relaxed himself now and set back down, he wasn't going to waste his time getting in trouble an ID-SOL trying to be big man on campus.

One he was seated he listened to Ylfa and Mayumi for a bit until the question was raised. "If you're talking a serious fight, you shoot them in the head right? They have powerful regeneration. But we're not supposed to try to match them blow for blow either, they're a lot stronger than they look."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back