• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC NSS Sledge Mama

I'm sorry guys, but with today's final and the new homework they assigned, I'm going to have to post tomorrow. Fortunately, it's Friday, so time off to get things done is guaranteed.

Hello everyone, I'm the new guy for right now! I'm going to spend a day or two reading over the story so far before throwing my medic into the mix. Probably going to jump into the side-thread first before heading into the main when possible.

Let's make some magic, people.

@Centurion0507 , @SirSPT

Here's the list of prototype weapons that are being 'field tested' right now - the post was IC, but I forgot to post it here too;
  • Hyper Induction Bayonet
  • Hyper Induction Folding Axe
  • Hyper Induction Longsword
  • Wrist Mounted Gauss SMG
  • Heavy Penetrating Designated Marksman Rifle
  • 20mm Fusion Assisted Railgun
  • Heavy Penetrating Minigun
  • Light Assault Ordinance Weapon (disposable)
  • Medium Assault Ordinance Launcher
  • Light Nerimum Shield
  • Medium Nerimium Shield
  • Heavy Nerimium Shield
  • Shoulder Weapon Station (Mount Weapon)
  • Durandium Stealth Armor Set

No, they're just stuff that's appeared IC for 'prototyping' - basically concepts I want to try out and see what's most popular. From there, I'll work on the articles for what people seem to like the most.

Say, you know those times where ya feel like complete shit one day, and wake up feeling totally refreshed the next?! I love those days!

I don't think I'll be able to post in all threads until tomorrow guys, but for those of you who are joining us, this is the list of prototype weapons we're currently able to use:
  • Hyper Induction Bayonet
  • Hyper Induction Folding Axe
  • Hyper Induction Longsword
  • Wrist Mounted Gauss SMG
  • Heavy Penetrating Designated Marksman Rifle
  • 20mm Fusion Assisted Railgun
  • Heavy Penetrating Minigun
  • Light Assault Ordinance Weapon (disposable)
  • Medium Assault Ordinance Launcher
  • Light Nerimum Shield
  • Medium Nerimium Shield
  • Heavy Nerimium Shield
  • Shoulder Weapon Station (Mount Weapon)
  • Durandium Stealth Armor Set

@CadetNewb I'm probably going to make my first post in the side thread when I wake up. Do these prototypes have any stat blocks I should be looking at before setting up with them or are these for testing purposes in the simulation?

They're primarily for testing purposes @Frankly - though we won't have access to everything in the field, the sim is there to get a feel for things, so the Hostile and all the weapons are accessible.

Is there a cool down to the cloak? I just used it to help set up the, ah, let's call it a surprisingly ineffective ambush and I imagine that once I fire at the shoulder cannon it'll go down, but I'd like to recloak soon and relay info to the rest of the squad.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back