• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC NSS Sledge Mama

Totally didn't realize the post was up, I'll look at it and get a post out today or tomorrow

Edit: Also, are we getting promotions? Richard has been Private(P3C in old rank) since mission one.

Last edited:
Totally didn't realize the post was up, I'll look at it and get a post out today or tomorrow

Edit: Also, are we getting promotions? Richard has been Private(P3C in old rank) since mission one.

Okay Sayoran, I will wait for your post and then do a GM post. As for any promotions I will have a talk with Kampfer, but it is not likely to happen in this thread.

With the time skip that happened, do we get pay from the month we skipped? I may have a chance to fix up my character sheet a bit, and if I do get the chance I figured I may as well update my finances if they've changed.

Edit "get pay". As it was, it sounded as if I was asking if we pay for time skips

Last edited:
Okay, time for a formal vote. With the Sledge Mama currently missing a Game Master as ShotJon has departed, and the pool of Nepleslian GMs diminished due to departures as well, the Sledge Mama must stay alive with a GM.

I'd like to call a vote to reinstate @CadetNewb. If you do not feel that is the right way, you may elect the GM of your choice from amongst you. I'd like your opinions on this, as the plot needs to remain alive and enjoyable.

Also, since the current mission hasn't got off the ground yet, I'll allow the next GM to start an entirely new mission if they would like. Your call.

Please leave your feedback here.

@Luca You can try to reinstate CadetNewb if you like, but be aware he may refuse to (for reasons listed in link within the quote below). We shouldn't try to force him to GM if he feels that he's being ignored or outright disregarded, more so if the other party/s didn't hold their word. We can't force anyone to GM if they no longer want to, for whatever reason.

I've only got 3 votes from the Sledge Mama players, and it's been five days.

I'll wait another two days to make it a week for casting votes, then I'll unveil the results and make a move.

I'm fine with makign my voice heard here, and I'm fine with Cadet coming back. The way I see it Kampfer and Cadet didn't agree with the vision of what the nation would be like, but things escalated cause they didn't like eachother that much either, if Cadet is coming back I think he understands what path Luca wants to take Nepleslia down and agrees with it, besides the plot was Cadet's in the first place, so I don't see a problem.

Okay, one week's worth of voting time is up. I have received five votes privately, plus @Syaoran's public vote for the reinstatement of @CadetNewb. Out of twelve players, this is half in favour of his return. Though not everyone has cast a vote, I will take the result as a YES.

So with the power vested in me, you got yourselves a GM! Rise, @CadetNewb!

Thank you to those who took time to vote, and I hope you all enjoy the plot as it continues - There's a mission cooked up for you!

@Syaoran @Semjax @Compouds117 @Talonis Wolf @Warriorx1 @HAMnJAM @FearTurkey @Shadow @Centurion0507 @SirSPT @Frankly @Rockerboy911

Alright guys, I don't know how many of you are still here, but I appreciate that some of you have even stuck around for this long. you guys waited for quite a while, but I'll need you all to wait one more day; tomorrow, I'll see to getting things moving ASAP and have us jump straight into the action.

Give me a wave so I know you're here though - that way, I may be able to taler the post a bit more for each of you.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back