• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC NSS Sledge Mama

If there's anyone else on-board, speak up - this time around, I'm going with a lower limit of players so I can focus more on post quality.

@Syaoran , @Centurion0507 , @SirSPT , @HAMnJAM

That took far longer than I wanted, but I wanted to be sure who was still interested. The first post is up, and you're all hitting the ground running - good luck!

@paladinrpg

I would prefer 4 active players, but stretching it to 5 or even 6, I'm comfortable with. Since the others have not replied, you're now first in line if you'd like to join. You'll have to come up with a character, and fast though!

Don't worry about it, just hit me up in the future if you feel there is an opening, or just want a guest character even for one mission. I have a lot on my plate as it stands...

I think, that even I am sometimes guilty of forgetting the 'super' part of 'supersoldier'. Speaking of, it seems to take two Neko to lift a car in comparison to the ID-SOL's one. I actually feel kinda guilty now that I've reviewed some of the stuff. I from a regular Nep's point of view, drawing on them immediately suddenly seems to be the best way to deal with a super. Though, that likely goes for almost everything else.

*pokes everyone in the back*

RPG-D RPGfix
Back