• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC NSS Sledge Mama

Sawyer's Hostile

Primary: Wrist Mounted Gauss SMGs x2 and 20MM railgun

Secondary: Heavy Nerimium Shield. Shoulder mounted Heavy Minigun, Hyper Induction Longsword, Leg mounted BOLTs, and Standard hostile secondaries to include the standard laser array.

Hmm this time Richard is going to go heavy.

Armor: Hostile
Primary: The minigun with a medium shield on his shoulder using the shoulder mount, and bolt launchers
Secondary: Long sword, Standard LSP, and the rest of the standard secondaries

Alec's Hostile

Primary: Heavy Penetrating Designated Marksman Rifle
Secondaries: Light Assault Ordinance Weapon, Hyper Induction Bayonet, standard Hostile secondaries.

So the rumors were true. They're carpet bombing us on Thursday and Friday with tests before we flee into the cover and concealment of summer vacation.

@The Ebony Sentinel - I'm really sorry to say this, but my plot is full for the time being. I would like to take you in, but, I know I probably can't keep track of any more people. I suggest you take a look at the list of Active Plots and then checking with the GM, since people sometimes forget to update it. Talking to folks in the chatbox isn't a bad idea either; you'll find that at the upper left hand corner. There's usually someone on, so try pinging by putting a @ in front of their names.

@The Ebony Sentinel - I'm really sorry to say this, but my plot is full for the time being. I would like to take you in, but, I know I probably can't keep track of any more people. I suggest you take a look at the list of Active Plots and then checking with the GM, since people sometimes forget to update it. Talking to folks in the chatbox isn't a bad idea either; you'll find that at the upper left hand corner. There's usually someone on, so try pinging by putting a @ in front of their names.

Well thank you for taking the time to letting me know. And I appreciate the help, I do hope you enjoy yourself.

@The Ebony Sentinel - No problem. You'll often find me in the chat too, so don't be afraid to ask for help if you need anything. Same with clearing up tech on the site; I'm one of the people that approves stuff, so I'll be able to point you in the right direction. Well, most of the time.

Um, just for future reference guys, these aren't actually called Bastions. I referred to them as such purely OOC to give you guys a rough idea of what you're up against.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back