• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC NSS Sledge Mama

@CadetNewb

I will be unable to post until late Sunday-Monday due to camping out of any possible chance of having internet access, unfortunately. You have my permission to control Stripe until Monday, so that I don't bog down the posts- try not to kill me please... :P

@Centurion0507 @HAMnJAM @Syaoran @SirSPT @Talonis Wolf @Soresu @Compouds117

Given my own situation and inconsistency/lengthy reply times, it's not bad at all man. To be honest guys, I don't think I can be counted on to post very much until the end of next week. Tomorrow, I got a final coming up for one half of the class, and next week on Wednesday, another. Until then, the pace is going to be pretty slow like this. If you guys can bear with me, it'll be smooth sailing after that.

Will do. Apparently my alerts weren't wanting to work for this so I apologize I'm just now seeing it. The thought to actually check never crosses my mind.

Double post, but I forgot to mention and it suddenly occurred to me to ask:

Quick reference - what weapon is your character carrying?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back