• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC NSS Sledge Mama

@Centurion0507 @HAMnJAM @Syaoran @Soresu @Compouds117 @Gallant @SirSPT

Sorry about the delay guys, I was in a bit of a rut. Right now, your characters can either be inside the bar already, or make their way in. They just watched the Black Troopers simply stroll in and take both Jerry and Ylfa along with them, while being ordered to stay here as the post states. Drinks are on the house, and they can be anything you want. But right now, it's a bit of downtime before I get you all doing something else that's a bit different from the norm.

I'm going to alter the direction a bit and have what happens next determine the outcome of things to come, so I hope you're looking forward to it. Once our characters finish their drinks off at least. XD

Well. With Master Sergeant Jumbo Jugs in the grip of the IPG. I suggest we get sloshed and have a party. That way when she gets back, she'll be super disappointed she missed the fun.

Yes, we're still at the exact same bar that overlooked all the fighting. The IPG basically strolled in and was like, "Lol, we got this, go chill over there," more or less. I'll be posting tonight, that's for sure.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back