Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC [OIF Atuan] OOC Thread

Ehe. . . I'll get to fixing Taela's profile right away.

EDIT: I also updated her history while I was at it.

kai said:
Oh man... thanks for that, Moogle. I just realized I didn't put a swimsuit into the standard issue for Origin. It probably slipped my mind because you generally don't need one in space, and most people list their characters as having one anyway.

Which brings me to another point. Nobody in the Atuan seems to have the Origin standard issue in their personal inventory.

...I do... T_T

Well, with the school year kicking in, I don't expect you guys to put as much of your time into this as you all previously have. Still, please continue playing and check up with us at least once a week.

Cheers!

Yeah, sort of my fault for not giving you guys enough material to post about and have your character's react to. I'm still getting used to the fact that I'm not a player anymore. XD

Taela's going to hang about in the corner until I figure out something better than a snarky mumbling to post. kthxbai.

I'm not entirely certain I explained Volumetrics properly to you, Cadette. While volumetric Displays can appear be solid, they usually are not, as it requires specific types of projectors and a lot of power. The Apparel Array Yoshiko is wearing would not be able to stop a piece of shrapnel, unless it physically lodged itself into the array projector units.

To clarify, its stuck in the projector. :3

But then, this brings me back to another problem. I recently added on to the device so that the projector uses its own volumetrics to hide itself. Do I need to re apply it to the tech forum?

The Atuan was only inside the station last episode out of necessity, it's currently several (see: probably ten) Kilometers away in a dock, just so you know, Cyber.

Yeah, but it's still in the station (right?), which means I can wait the few dozen minutes for it to arrive.

Dammit, Luca, I want to ask! Async wants to ask too, but is too busy sneezing and running a mnemonic diagnostic.

Cy83r K0rp53 said:
Dammit, Luca, I want to ask! Async wants to ask too, but is too busy sneezing and running a mnemonic diagnostic.
What would you like to ask? I'm all ears.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back